Shingeki No Kyojin

Why did Ymir sacrifice herself and for whom? Why did that one Titan bow to Ilse, thinking she was Ymir and then begin to tear its face off? Will cutest pair ever reunite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ISYN1AshZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want Bert to be redeemed.

first for circlejerk

I want Bert to die.

>I want something physically and morally impossible

Soon.

>can't even get it right

Who's that Petra? Let her be happy with Oluo in heaven.

I feel Reiner is going to get eaten instead of Bert.

Both of them might die.

Where the hell is the chapter.

I think it's on crunchyroll now

I know but I feel Reiner is going to get eaten and Bert... I do not know.

Ah alright, I'll just read it there then.

A Bert for you. I want both of them to escape but I guess Reiner getting eaten first is likely.

Do you think Reiner will sacrifice himself for Bertolt or what?

I don't think they'll be in a position which they can sacrifice themselves for each other.

I would protect that Bertuga with my life.

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

Happiness in DEATH

The serum. Someone is going to eat one of them.

Here's another Reiner.

>Will cutest pair ever reunite?
Hopefully. I miss them.

Not that user, but he meant BR are not in a position right now to make any requests.

Yeah thank you.

That's too good for them.

So what will they do with Reiner and Bert? They can't just tie them together, they could transform back at anytime.

Will they kill them?

One of them will get eaten, the other one will get questioned and killed later on.

i have not read this in ages, can someone spoonfeed me as to where best lesbian is? last i read, she was captured by bert

kys landwhal

New volume cover when?

Here you go, sempai.

Blessed be

I do have the first page.

KEK. Perfect.

I'm glad there's now art out showing Bert hurt. Hopefully we get just as much art of his corpse after he dies.

Lel, apparently there's a new videogame that uses grappling hooks to jump around the map. Guess what it's called...
youtube.com/watch?v=2ISYN1AshZY

4 months passed already? Damn.
I always forget it, do we got the cover next chapter or during the last chapter release?

Bert a pile of shit

Ragetard has to deliver.

I agree.

Eotena Onslaught S2 when

>Why did Ymir sacrifice herself and for whom?
Muh guilt

>Why did that one Titan bow to Ilse, thinking she was Ymir and then begin to tear its face off?
Queen beyond the walls, etc

>Will cutest pair ever reunite?
Warrior village soon, so yes

Next year.

>Muh guilt
I think user meant why she turned herself into a mindless titan.

>she turned herself
I don't think she did that willingly. My theory is that she was an offering to the gods or something

Judging by how Bert regards humans as devil spawns it wouldn't surprise me if the warriors view themselves as deities.

>general now with delusional shippingfaggotry cancer on the OP
Why is this allowed?

>now

I still think she killed herself, because people hated her existence since the day she was born and back then she also wished she had never been born. People hating her had probably something to do with the fate she was born into she talked about in the snowy mountain flashback. She also said she was helpless all on her own, wich is probably why she thought that was her only way out, but after she got a second chance she wanted to live and prove to them her fate wasn't decided the day she was born.

Obviously Hange is a guy right, so why did they make him into a girl for the anime?

The joke pages with her wearing a skirt imply the opposite.

>killing yourself because people hated you in a manga like this one
She said I was killed, not I killed myself.

No, it was more vague and she just said she died.

My bad, but still saying that she killed herself for no reason and became a titan when dead doesn't match up.

I don't think she suicided because she couldn't take it anymore though. Sure, she may have jumped to her death, but not without pressure from those expecting her to die for the sake of the happiness of a great many people.

That's why I'm all for the "sacrifice to the gods" theory. The gods (the warriors) were angry and would have unleashed their wrath upon her people if not for her sacrifice. Otherwise, why would her death have made so many people happy?

I don't know the exact reason people would have hated her, but it could have involved a conflict between her family and another important family. I don't think she was a bastard like Historia.

It wasn't for no reason. It was actually a similar reason why Historia tried to kill herself as well. Actually I think she even said "so I died", which makes it even more sound like it was her own decision.

Yes, it sounds like it was her decision, but I don't think she dies because of "peer pressure".
I still think the Ackerman theory is possible.

Sounds too far fetched for my opinion. To me everything points at her killing herself, because people hated her existence and she was born into some kind of fate, which she couldn't change, hence why she said she was helpless on her own. So she thought her only way out was death.

That would imply that Ymir's people = Ackerman family and that shit just doesn't add up. And why would anyone bow to someone who's "just" the head of a family.

>That would imply that Ymir's people = Ackerman family and that shit just doesn't add up
Why not though?

It's possible, especially since she said her and Historia are alike and that she also once wished she had never been born.

That doesn't answer the question as to why she said she died for the happiness of a great many people.

She didn't die though. More like she sacrificed herself.

They hated her existence. She died. They were happy.

Everything she said points at her killing herself.

Why would her surname be hidden though?

If she killed herself she wouldn't be able to turn into a titan.

Turning into a mindless titan is the same as dying.

When talking of X's "people" the thought that "people" only refers to one important family doesn't pop up. "people" makes me think of a nation, a tribe, a kingdom, anything. Not just a family.

He views humans inside the Walls as devil spawns because of fucked-up history with the FK, not humans as a species.

>a tribe
Ackermans were a tribe, Asians too.

But we have evidence that not everyone hated her. In fact, from the encounter with the titan and Ilse, we can draw the conclusion that she was respected and the people really loved her.

Doesn't add up time-wise. Ymir turned titan too recently to the the one Grandpackerman was talking aboutl

This implies that she had titan serum possessions if she did it by herself, which is unlikely.

Maybe she doesn't have one. Isayama seems to put more emphasis on her first name. She probably enlisted with a fake surname, which isn't worth mentioning.

30 years are more than enough for that to have happened.

>Maybe she doesn't have one
Yeah, same with Levi.

I just thought it was interesting that religious references would be brought up in his word use to describe his views on the walled humans.

As well as the recent interview that the Colossal Titan is the God. And Bert's last thoughts towards Armin that he would be "good" to him and and put him out of his misery already.

All the signs point towards the warriors- and Bert in particular- having a God complex. It's possible that the shifters think of themselves as Gods, and with good reason too.

Asians were. But were the Ackermans regarded as being a separate race? All I know is that they've been an important family ever since the creation of the walls and that they're immune to the mind wipe from the Reiss family.

Levi has a last name. Ymir probably not, since Isayama already made a her first name a mystery.

Not that user but Ackergrandpa's story deemed to suggest that the Ackerman family was a bloodline of Warriors specifically sworn to protect the Royal family inside the walls.

I'm not sure a family of servile hounds really fit the whole "queen beyond the walls" "origin of everything" vibes Ymir's own name and background give off.

Grandpackerman said it was his father's generation and he was already a geezer when he talked with Kenny more than 30 years ago.

It's not, since she clearly is from outside the walls.

More liek it implies that she was injected with the serum and her "dying" meant turning into a titan and wandering around mindlessly until she was "reborn" after having eaten Marcel.

>deemed to suggest that the Ackerman family was a bloodline of Warriors
No, they were feared because of their power, they aren't warriors.

Ymir's revenge is to keep living as "Ymir." Faking even part of her name is at odds with that.

There is actually still a possibility he hated her.

>it was his father's generation
That knew about the history of the walls, not the one who offered himself.

Or maybe the reason the Ackermans are so special is because they do have a special power runing through their veins that is connected to the origins of the titans. It's even possible that they were the first humans that were experimented on, and while they did get the strength and some of the regenration powers that the titans have, they don't actually turn into giants.

Maybe it is true that Ymir is from this family, the first test subjects.

Hence why Isayama doesn't mention the made up last name she used to enlist. Or maybe they didn't really care, because they took every new recruit they can get.

>Grandpackerman said it was his father's generation
He said it was the ancestors of his father, not actually his father. It's still possible that Ymir is the sacrifice.

I meant to write "knights", my bad.

They didn't seem to care about Levi not having a last name.

How big would the shitstorm be if Ymir turns out to be Levi and Mikasa's great grandmother?

Colossal titan is God in the figurative sense because of the hold they have over the lives of people in MRS. Titans more like a force of nature, or a god, than enemies because of this. They shape the people's world though fear. The warriors themselves do not think they're gods, they think they're warriors and killing the enemy is part of the job. You're being far too literal, it's a bunch of basic shit.

A lot of things Ymir said so far don't add up with the Ackermann story. You should pay more attention to what she said to Historia during the snowy mountain flashback.

Grandaunt is more likely, but she obviously isn't an Ackermann.

Yeah, I do have my doubts but I'm not writing off that possibility completely.

And now that I think about it, it would make sense for Ymir to hide her last name when she enrolled if at the time she died being an Ackerman was still extremely dangerous (it doesn't really explain why she would never try and establish contact with Mikasa, though)

>it would make sense for Ymir to hide her last name when she enrolled
Read the snowy mountain flashback again.

We would need to update this.