Shoujo manga about a tomboy and a girly guy

>Shoujo manga about a tomboy and a girly guy
>Girly guy still managed to be 10 times more alpha than most harem + shounen MC

Worth it to remind everyone: Real men read shoujo.

As long as this doesn't pull the dumb chivalry bullshit where the weaker guy still tries to protect the stronger girl then I'll read it. Which, considering the image, it doesn't look like is happening. Good.

>dumb chivalry bullshit where the weaker guy still tries to protect the stronger girl

I hate this shit too.

Too cuckold

Horimiya pulled this bullshit. Then Hori who was originally a sadist became a masochist. Fucking Japanese gender roles.

>why do humans have instincts?

I think tumblr is more your speed

No bigoted cis scum or gender roles

>he sees me as a person instead of an ideal

Oh cool, combined with we're destroying all the stereotypes. Picked up I guess.

Picked up

Is this a MANIME thread?

Tumblr fucking loves shoujo. Yeah, they're huge hypocrites who think with their hormones but aren't we all?

If you insist.

I pretty much exclusively read Shoujo.

If only I played football like my dad wanted.

Source? saucenao gives nothing.

>Then Hori who was originally a sadist became a masochist.
She's still a sadist as well though. You know most sadists/masochists are both.

I'd like shoujo if they didn't all have fujoshit designs.

It still pleases me greatly that Rose of Versailles popping up on Sup Forums in one way or another seems to be a weekly occurrence.

Nothing wrong with girly guys.

Mizutama Honey Boy

Those were shoujo designs before fujoshi even existed as a term used to refer to BL fanfiction girls.

Seriously you nigger? You're going to use Saucenao for a manga? Saucenao is good only for fanart and the occasional hentai manga page/doujinshi cover. Not for a commercial non-h manga.

Shoujo manga thread? We gonna post some shoujo manga here?

Not shoujo, but josei. More people should read Bokura no Kiseki.

Horimiya is really a shoujo disguised as a shounen. Even if the tags say otherwise.

Horimiya kind of bullshit..first make Hori abuser and rude then SM..then what..tranny

Faggot.

What are you even trying to say?

That image looks like garbage
The guy looks like a Generic Usui Takumi ripoff

Read a good shoujo like Kodomo no Omocha not this trash

That's why you read classic shoujo like Kodomo no Omocha or Itazura na Kiss

>Real men read shoujo.
even when i read them with my little sister?

ITT:Based Shoujo Male Protagonists

Oh shit. I completely forgot this existed. I need to pick it back up.

I want to touch Sengoku's abs.

Male shoujo manga characters are literally genderflipped moeblobs.

>tomboy and girly guy
What is this, 90% of pokemon special sagas?

>90% of pokemon special sagas?
>Red/Blue/Yellow arc
no tomboys or girly guys here

>Yellow arc
Yellow, I guess?

>Gold/Silver/Crystal arc
No girly guy here, but Crystal is a tomboy.

>Ruby/Sapphire arc
Tomboy yes, girly guy yes.

>FireRed/LeafGreen arc
No tomboy or girly guy, though Green (the girl, also called Blue) gets more girly

>Emerald arc
Well, Ruby and Sapphire is there, so yes, I guess.

>Pearl/Diamond/Platinum arc
I guess Platina can be considered a tomboy because she's good at fighting? But no.

>Black/White arc
Nope

>Black/White II
Black-II is like the opposite of a girly guy

>HeartGold/SoulSilver
Crystal's there, so a tomboy

>X/Y
I guess Y being a flyer is a tomboy-ish thing? And being a mentally wrecked boy makes X a girly guy

>Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
Yeah

So out of 12 arcs, the only ones featuring both tomboy and girly guy is 3 (25%). There are 7 series that feature tomboys, so 58.33%. There are 4 (33.33%) series with girly guys (Ruby and X).

It's not even close to 90%, man.

Stop triggering my autism, man

Here's a panel just for you.

I am eagerly waiting for their sex scene.

How the fuck would you know this?

How does this nigger not constantly get his ass kicked? Shoujo magic? Considering how Japanese bullying pretty bad.

>this post
Thanks for the laugh.

Everyone's afraid of Sengoku, so they don't dare bullying.

It's commn knowledge. Also they love K-dramas despite "problematic" content, basically shoujo retardness up to the eleven

Absolutely.

I just picked up this. It's average.

Shit there are people who has followed pokemon throughout all the generations?

I'm reading pic related. So far so good.

But I feel sorry for the senpai who is going to lose.

Every shoujo dude is an alpha NTRguy

You cant compare them to normal dudes

And real men with refined taste read Skip Beat

Read it about six years ago, did they make any progress?

Kind of, Kyouko realized she's in love with Ren and no longer feels that love is the worst thing that can happen to her. Ren starts to pursue her a little as he realized he may be worthy of love. Basically SK entered blueballing phase and it doesn't seem to be ending soon

Because he's not the MC? I'm kind of confused here.

I think they have more leeway with dudes in manga if they're not the main character. And you see this kind of shit in shoujo all the time. I don't see what makes this one any different.

Speaking of, isn't Udon finally releasing a english translation of Rose of Versailles this summer?

He may be alpha but is also way too girly for me to enjoy.

the first chapter has horrible yaoi style, I don't know if I can endure that. It's funny though

Looks like it's getting an English release.

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for it popping up somewhere.

>muh alpha

>not wanting to protect your loved ones

>not wanting to be protected

Also, it would just annoy the stronger partner if you tried to protect her like a dumbass. There's more you can contribute to a relationship than being stronger.

>I'd read female-directed works if they didn't look like they were directed at females

I haven't read any shoujo manga since Taiyou no Ie ended.

It's hard to find good shoujo manga since most shoujo manga fans are braindead and Sup Forums is even worse.

>t. beta turbocuck 9000

> As long as this doesn't pull the dumb chivalry bullshit where the weaker guy still tries to protect the stronger girl then I'll read it.

Too bad, took pretty much two chapters to get to that point where she's attacked by someone, is completely helpless and gets saved by the boy.

I mean, I get that it's for a certain demographic who eat up certain tropes but it'd be fun to see things go differently every now and then.

Should probably just read Beauty Pop again. That was pretty great.

It's a story, user - what matters is the ideal, not the practical result, and characters don't get annoyed over it.

If you haven't read any in a year and a half, how would you know how hard to find they are? You aren't fucking looking.

To be more precise, I've read a couple chapters of various shoujo manga in the past year and a half but they were all terrible so I dropped them all. I suppose I should have specified that I haven't read any half-decent shoujo manga, or that I haven't read much of any shoujo mango.

What do you like the most about shoujo manga? In my case it's sparkles, bubbles, and sexually aggressive men.

>Bokura no Kiseki
My fucking nigga, BnK is such an unholy combination of Mystery, Fantasy and SoL and yet it's so fucking good. A bit ofa pain that you have to re-read it a ton in order to stay on track, but I guess it's a plus in a way.

it's a shoujo manga, the main guy love interest is not only always alpha, but he's also usually a serial rapist, sexual molester, beater of women always no.1 student, body of a model and will treat the girl like dog shit 24/7

Decided to give this one a try
>MC is a stalker but it's fine since he is the MC
>convenient creepy guys for the MC to save the heroine from
>rival for forced love triangle right at the beginning
I know most shoujo is like this, but is an assertive MC all you fuckers need to consider a manga good?

>Last Game ending in one chapter
>probably because it was axed from blueballing and not having any progress

Marriage/Timeskip end incoming. I fucking knew it.

I have never seen a genderflipped moeblob win

Had that on my backlog, is it worth picking up even if it was axed?

If you're fine with no confession or kiss until chapter 54/56 go right ahead. It's cute and I wish my love for it hadn't died in the years following it.

true, all the tumbblrinas i met at college and SJW types in Chapel Hill, had a raging boner for K-dramas.

particularly when you read them with your little sister!

Delinquent girls with a maiden's heart are a miracle of the universe.

Fuuuuck, it got axed seriously? That makes me so mad. Even if there was little to no progression i still enjoyed it.

Been reading 3d kanojo, and its pretty good. Most ahoujos feel really generic but this one doesn't give me that vibe.

Shoujo is aimed at girls. They don't give a shit about spineless betas.

> Not at men.

>mfw reading sukeban deka
its perfect

Don't they have a magazine like that? Manga all aimed at girls, but drawn to look like shounen manga.

>Axed
No.

Holy shit do you really want them not to confess at all and prolong the shit like Nisekoi?

I wish their relationship would progress or at least Bou would show up again. Also she needs a new casting role like in the Dark Moon arc.

who is who

That magazine has a lot of good stuff, it makes me wonder why non-BL by BL mangaka is so good.

okay just got caught up with this and it's so endearing and funny thank you OP

looking for other recommendations. i love lighthearted shoujo like this without unnecessary drama (i.e., horimiya)

How does Sup Forums find good shoujo manga? For me the most obvious step is to look at the art, if it looks like a generic shojou then avoid it, if it look somewhat different than your generic shoujo, like OP's pic, then give it a try. The next step is to read the first chapter and see if there's a unique gimmick that'll keep you hooked.

I just browse through the bibliographies of the members of Year 24 Group and take it from there.

> All these bad shoujo without a proper storytelling
Come on.

>if it look somewhat different than your generic shoujo, like OP's pic

But OP's pic look pretty generic.
I mostly look for shoujo with fantastical elements or adventure, though the occasional SoL can be nice.

Josei has too many sluts though.

What I meant is the one's with yaoi-esque art with stick figure body proportions. Also I have to agree that fantasy shojou many are pretty damn good.

FemMc is so cute I'm getting cardiac arrests

Literally Usui Takumi with Tsundere Tendencies

Naoki Irie is truly the most based Romcom MC ever

Horimiya is Shonen not Shoujo

>Looking for other recommendations
Kodomo no Omocha
Midori no Hibi

>like OP's pic
OP's pic looks totally like a generic shoujo
Only looks like a generic shoujo drawn by a doujin artist

What the fuck do you faggots look for in a shoujo anyways?

If you're looking for bland ass beta MC's like in your fucking harem shit, you're out of luck here.

>Raws not findable anywhere

NANI!