Trump doesn't condemn Neo-Nazis but condemns stupid niggers taking a knee during the NFL's national anthem

>Trump doesn't condemn Neo-Nazis but condemns stupid niggers taking a knee during the NFL's national anthem

How based is /OurGuy/? If you don't agree he's based you're either a disgusting nonwhite or a white male with no balls. Please no foreign flags in this thread, I don't give a fuck about your opinion as you don't live here and I don't give two shits about your country so no need to give one about mine.

TYBT

He did condemn neo-nazis.

>>Trump doesn't condemn Neo-Nazis
Pretty sure he has but the media kept hounding him about it so he started to ignore it

>Trump doesn't condemn Neo-Nazis
You're fucking dumb.

Not really.

He's been more vocal against Jemele. But then, Jemele won't give him leverage against McConnell.

>A

Blow me. It's my country just much as yours and I. Am. Apalled.

why would you move it?
this thread doesnt belong on Sup Forums either.

yes really. he's done it multiple times.

does anyone even remember that some of the speakers at the NPI conference in late 2016 said they met trump at "conservative" events in NY?
He moves in the same circles as some pretty redpilled people

>Trump doesn't condemn Neo-Nazis but condemns stupid niggers taking a knee during the NFL's national anthem

Condemn us, but shut the borders deport the illegals and gave jobs to Americans especially for those who living on the streets.

Get mad, OP

>nazis think trump likes them

Sad!

If you can listen to Mr. Trump for five minutes and not think he's a fucking mongoloid then the white race is toast. He's been a New York liberal for his entire life, being a semi-sentient from Queens doesn't change that.

>Trump doesn't condemn Neo-Nazis
fucking wat

He waited a year to condemn anthem kneelers. He's a black supremacist if anything else.

TRUMPS A RAYCISSSSS

you're a fucking idiot

at least the neo nazis are patriotic.

>How based is /OurGuy/?
Just as based as those shitskins on DACA he's going to let off Scott free.

Neo Nazis are patriotic to some extent though.
Niggers have no right to have an opinion.
Trump has a point.

Communists aren't American, or human.

Obvious shill, claiming that he didn't condemn the neo-nazis

Sage