Why are you people so goddamn racist? There's beautiful folks in every race, you just need to look...

Why are you people so goddamn racist? There's beautiful folks in every race, you just need to look. Racial purity is fine, plenty of white people in America still, go find one. Race mixing is also fine, other races have unique strengths and advantages as well, the gene pool will only benefit from race mixing.

I hope a good person will put a bullet through your brainstem you filthy traitor to Humanity.

fuck you white bitch we're gonna black every single one of your daughters fuck your president and fuck america you'll never get rid of us were going to replace you

There are only two possible outcomes for you, death or rhodesia.
Whatever happens, the future of you "people", using the term loosely here, is full of suffering and death.

Go pick me some fucking cotton you fucking nigger piece of shit.

How the fuck can white bois even compete? BBC is the reason yall goin extinct.

oh yeah?...you only got politics, you weak little white fucks cant fight for shit, we fuck all your hoes and you do nothing, we own New York and Cali, our streets bitch, come to NY basically media capitol of the world that we control and well rape your gf and beat your pasty white ass black babies gonna replace yall ahahaha

isn't the future for everyone suffering and death tho

you almost kept it together violent nigger bro, good try
my vote is still Rhodesia

Lol you're white and from /gif/

sry bud incorrect
>health defects

Racist

>the gene pool will only benefit from race mixing
Try to think past step one. I know this is hard for you.

I'm not racist; racism is illegal and crime is for blacks.

go get herpes by your beloved niggers, dumb cockroach

Well user, this whole movement to stop being racist was just started by the alphabet agencies so that Americans would not have a potential fifth column going forward. It really makes it hard to ask blacks, mexicans, browns, etc. to die for the Israeli-Defense-Adventure wars if you're mean to them.

Niggers cant fight for shit unless its 5 on 1

Who says "folks" ?

Southern niggers and dopey boomers.

Two groups that need to be woodchippered.

Make it so.

>mixing 2 races together is good

>2 races mixed together is good

>There's beautiful folks in every race,
aboriginals?