You're in the shower minding your own business when SUDDENLY All Might bursts through your bathroom wall...

You're in the shower minding your own business when SUDDENLY All Might bursts through your bathroom wall. Smiling confidently and with his hands firmly planted on his hips, he looks at you and says...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8HNhe9AEL3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>OP is a faggot

I like chocolate milk

私が来た!

psssst...... nothing personel kidd

>Boku no shit/co/ is a shitty anime, enjoy getting fucked

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli

A boy falls in love with a girl...

>Shrek won't hurt you anymore, son. It's ok now. You're safe.

>Fuck you!

So naturally I show him who's the boss of this gym.

The once and future answer.

>So naturally I show him who's the boss of this gym.
Unlike you, All Might doesn't skip leg day.

Hero club's two blocks down.

>Sumanai na shonen, kimi wo aitakataso.
Then he proceeds to rub himself against me and I let him.

THIS DICK IS ONE FOR ALL, MY BOY

youtube.com/watch?v=8HNhe9AEL3o

>aitakataso
What does this mean? I can't even find it on google.

I wanted to see you, in buff manly japanese slang.

I want All Might to protect me from Shrek.

>THIS DICK IS ONE FOR ALL, MY BOY
The only clever response in this thread.

>ローマ字
>「会いたかったぞ」のつづりを間違え

情けない

You're next.

OLD SPICE

IIE SENPAI; WATASHITACHI NO KENKA DESU

I'll wash you're back user

"BEND OVER."

"Can I beat One Punch Man?"

If I punch All Might in the dick will he die?

>I've masturbated to you before.

It is okay, I am here for that sweet ass

"heres your toilet paper! another ass saved from having to go un-wipped!"

É HORA DO SHOW PORRA!!

Forgive me Ken sama, s and z are pronunced the same in my mother tongue.

SMILE

HAVE NO FEAR, FOR MY DICK IS HERE!

What does "Plus ultra" mean?

Your ass is mine...for I AM HERE!

"And beyond" or "even further"

That makes very little sense considering they just yell it randomly when they do something.

OH SHIT I'M SORRY

YOU SLAMMED HER!!! YOU DUNKED HER DONUTS!!! YOU GAVE HER DOG A SNAUSAGE!!! YOU STUFFED HER LIKE A THANKSGIVING TURKEY!!! AGLOGLOGLOGLOGLO AGOGLOGLOGLOGLO AGLLOGLOGLOGLOGLO!!!

Wait a minute. Shouldn't that smash have broken Deku's arm anyway?

shock absorption quirk

It's just a catchphrase, it doesn't have to make sense.

it wont be explained in the anime since the anime will end with the ending of this arc, but a) Noumu has a shock absorption quirk built into him and b) Deku supconsiously lowered the output to 5%.
Read the manga, its good.

It had too big of a shockwave for 5% though, was it the same in the manga?

Please take my butt virginity Ooru Mait.

5% of all might's power (which got amplified when it was transfered over to deku) is still a shitton of power.
To see real destruction, look at his "10000%" Smash attack.
Kind of simliar to United States of Smash.

it's actually 1000000% but I'd like to imagine he was just exaggerating it because if it was actually a million then there shouldn't be anything left of Muscular.

>it ain't gonna suck itself

Oh well if I have no choice.

It wasn't 100000%. Many people were confused by it and Horikoshi explained in volume 9 that it was just something Deku thought of to give himself a boost.

1000000% is just like All Might's "Plus Ultra" punch against the Noumu, giving more than 100%.

"DEAR BOY, YOU DROPPED YOUR SOAP"

I'm glad I was wrong then.

ORLANDO SMASH!

I wish they gave him an actual american name instead of Toshinori.
what would be a good english name for him?

That was hardly a smash. It was clearly a shoot. You might have a point if he used bomb or something, though.

So, what's your dream BnHA episode? Here's mine:

All Might gets a booty call from Mount Lady to meet her at the Sports Festival Arena. He gets there, turns out it was Shigaraki and Sensei using a voice modifier. All of the League of Villains is there too. They've stolen all of his film collection and they tell him he has to follow all their instructions and whatever happens to him he has to act like he enjoys it. If he doesn't, they will break all of his films and attack the students at UA.

So the next day, AM walks into a room wearing diapers and a pacifier, acting like a retarded baby. All of the League of Villains is there and they give him the hardest, most brutal gangrape in history. As instructed, AM acts like he completely enjoys it and asks for more.

Then in walks that liquid guy from episode 1. Turns out he joined the League of Villains for revenge. He's been eating a special protein-only diet for weeks just for this. He pulls down his pants and partially defecates the longest, thickest, hardest log ever, and proceeds to use it to give AM the most furious ass-to-ass action ever recorded. AM can't hold his tears anymore, but pretends they're from pleasure. It's finally over.

Then Shigaraki reveals the room they're in is actually see through from the outside, and they're in the school arena. All of the students have been watching All Might get gangbanged and enjoy it, and it's been broadcasted worldwide. They finally kick him out of the premises, and break all of his films anyway.

Later, AM runs into Mount Lady, who tells him she didn't know he was such a fag. Eraserhead walks in and proceeds to have passionate sex with her in front of AM, and after he finishes, pees all over him, much to her delight.

After the ending credits, All Might (depowered form) is wandering off on a road in the middle of nowhere. A speeding car runs him over and breaks his spine, but it's non lethal. He is left laying there in extreme pain for days, and finally dies of hunger.

John Smith definitely.

Are you mentally unwell? We see Deku use 5% later on, and it's nowhere near enough to cause shockwaves. That shockwave was similar to the ones he causes when using his full power smashes.

José or Shaquane.

Andrew Jones? Or Andrew... something with an M.

This is what he says.

I didn't know All Might had such weird fetishes.

You must have misread something, he can use up to 5%. He does cause some shockwaves without breaking a bone later on. When he jumps around he uses only a portion, not the 5% and such.