Fucking white people come to Brazil because "its beautiful durr"

>fucking white people come to Brazil because "its beautiful durr"
>we tell them they dont know what our country is like
>they dont believe how much of a savege the people here are
>they will literally kill you for 10$
>ignore warnings of the local people and go to a dangerous zone, thinking life here is like in a 1st world country
>get killed

WE FUCKING WARNED YOU, DUMB BITCH, YOU HAD IT COMING

theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/20/emma-kelty-british-kayaker-brazil

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/20/emma-kelty-british-kayaker-brazil
twitter.com/Emt101s/status/907001717182607360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/20/emma-kelty-british-kayaker-brazil

are all white people this dumb?

twitter.com/Emt101s/status/907001717182607360

No, it only seems like it sometimes because the ones that are that dumb are almost always the most vocal.

the fun thing about going to dangerous places is the opportunity to hunt the most dangerous of beasts.

However, most of these stupid liberals aren't out looking to kill savages.

its like first world people dont know what danger is, they are naive

>white women

Only college kids and middle class whites, they get taught that everyone is as altrustic as them, the poorest of us know better.

>Another dumb white whore goes to shit hole country and is murdered
Oh no. You can't begin to imagine my sadness. Pic related is my sympathy for her.

75% of white people are this fucking stupid, most are too lazy to kayak.

She was quite the adventurer and had done trips like this before she knew the risks.The area was notorious for this kind of shit so she tried to joke it off and get through the area quickly.
Apparently they had been following her down the river for some days,ghosting her boat

This in a nutshell is how America took in Jewish refugees and became cucked.

And why Christfags think the savage middle eastern christians are anything like them. They're not.

Dumb bitch, uma delicia is just a meme. Monkeys aren't delicias.

Damn, what a nice woman however. Brazil seems to be more unsafe than India desu. They're should have robbed her if they wanted her stuff and take her money, but why kill her.

Lack of experience with people who are very fucked in the head. Developed countries have great education systems and people are also generally much nicer.

The thing you can hang your hopes on is that people warned her. So not all is lost with you.

>durrrr people are dumb because we are fucking savages

>brazil

get fucked

I would glass south America even before Africa

>Anglo bitch
Nothing of value was lost.

UMA

I live in Manaus, close to where she died, it's a common area for pirating and other crimes commited in waterways. From what i heard, the guy who killed her just took her phone and stabbed her, just a common nigger.

>Travel in one of the poorest areas in the world with 5000$ worth of equipment
>Get robbed and shot
Who would have guessed something like this happening

if I could have one superpower it would be to be able to speak with them right before/after they die, just to ask

I'd probably go to Africa before I went to Brazil. They must have been really clueless.

Quick on the draw as usual, based Norbro. Thank you and god bless you.
Thank you also Brazil for being a living demonstration of how the environment can fuck anyone up, no matter the size of their ego or hubris.