There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what /ai/ - Idle Activities is for and why it is...

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what /ai/ - Idle Activities is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

Reminder to Punch Rin in the face.

I forget, is there supposed to be an Ichigo scale? I finally have enough to get her Figuarts but if there's gonna be a scale I might hold out.
I wish I could have both.

Is it just one guy making all of these

Sometimes I think Yume is better MC than Ichigo.

Too early to tell, but she has potential unlike Akari.

Non is the best girl(s).

Don't feel ashamed, Ichigo is treated as sacred just because she was the first.
Yume though, she's best.

Nah, Ichigo is amazing on her own merits. Source: I marathoned Aikatsu 6 months ago after casually watching the then-current Akari gen episodes on livestreams for a few months.

How many Hitchhiker quotes has he used already?

Not in a million years.

Mizuki is so hot.

I want to fuck Lala.

>[SMC-Subs] PriPara - 001 (BD 1080p FLAC) [20260345].mkv
Now you can, in 1080p.

Then she said te amo
then she put her hand around me waist
I told her no,
She cried te amo
I told her I'm not gonna run away
but let me go
My soul is awry,
without asking why
I said te amo,
wish somebody'd tell me what she said?
Don't it mean I love you
Think it means I love you
Don't it mean I love you

I wish I had the time to catch up on PriPara.

Terashima Junta/Shin voices one of the characters in the next Atelier game. This is cool for him as I remember reading once that games roles pay the most for seiyuus.

Let's hope she shows more and more skin as time goes on.

Let's hope she grows up more and marries me as time goes on.

I think she's perfect for marriage right now.

You can marry her now but she won't be very useful as a wife. On the physical side of things yes she can be useful, while a child she can still do chores and stuff, not that I think only women should do chores mind you. But on the mental side of things, she won't be able to support you like a slightly more mature woman could. For example, if you drink, she won't be able to drink with you. And you'll have to babysit her. And she'll go to sleep early for school.
I'd rather marry her until she's at least in high school.

Can I marry this one then? She seems mentally prepared.

Only after we clone her because I want to marry her too.

>scale
???

>not that I think only women should do chores mind you
Don't worry, we are not tumblr, we are not going to ruin your life for saying something like that.

Aikatsu?

Ranflake practicing professional wrestling in /ai/'s old berdroom.

For those of you in US Kakihara Tetsuya/Kouji will be at Anime Expo. You should go show him your love for Kouji.

To : /ai/
CC : SHiN
Subject : Lewding of the aikatsu's

Hi /ai/,

There is to be no lewding of the aikatsus, they are STRICTLY OFF LIMITS. Anybody caught luding any aikatsu will be punished to the full extent of the law(except Akari, yume and yurika)

Thanks you for understanding.

I only come here for lewds.

>9 more days
I can't wait that long.

It exists, however it was under a photo ban

Please stop.

>photo ban
What the hell, didn't know this was a thing.

Still waiting for Yurika scale. I need it in my life.

Geez, lighten up, it's mostly PG kisses.

Ranflakes you miss the last thread? good thread and almost few lewds

They're a pretty normal thing, the first day or two of a new event is hell trying to find the slightest glimpse of new figures and toys. They have signs over which parts you're allowed to photograph and which you aren't and normally some people to guide you around.

>You should go show him your love for Kouji.
Let's cosplay as Hiro/Itou then.

I would dress up my dick like a new cocotama and let them pet and pamper it.

Do you know a girl that's not a crazy little girl from the wiki or tumblr to cosplay Ito though?
inb4 but Ito is a boy

>Implying you need to be a girl to dress up as Itou

but Ito is a boy. A super cute boy.

That boy has breasts

nah, that's just funny lighting.

So when will I be able to see it for myself?

They haven't shown it since the event. Next month is Summer WonFes so maybe then.

And I assume it will be only up for sale after that?
Do you know how much will it cost?

If it shows up we'll likely get a release date and a date that orders open
No

Can you guess the price? I've never bought anything similar so I cant even guess the price range.

6-8k jpy if it's a proper scale, probably.

Alright! With this episode of Stars put behind me, Let's put together some of this World Building! This was a REALLY detailed oriented episode of Stars, so It's going to be fine to bring back everyone's favorite Idle Speculah! Pachi Pachi Patchi!

To begin with, let's talk about Four Star Academy. Their theory can be considered a fusion of both Star and Dream in their philosophy with the Keyword being "Self Produce." Unlike Starlight their level of entry is lower, so just the name itself doesn't facilitate success, but unlike DreAca, there isn't as much interconnection between the classes of Idol, Produce, Design, so the individual is tasked with making a name for themselves without the special resources of either the school or their fellow students.

Now the next thing to consider is how Yume came to be in the position she was this episode. Thinking in realistic terms, this was a Financial disaster for the academy. Now while Aikatsu doesn't like to talk about money we can also say it was a hit to the Academy's reputation. Hime was performing alongside someone named Merlion Carey's Show. For this to justifiable to practically anyone, Hime especially, Carey-san must be a really high powered Dai-senpai (Perhaps one of the first S4.) I'm certain this isn't the last time we'll hear this name.

Now what does this mean for Yume? Well it seems that actual Fans of Four Star Academy, the ones that'd probably come to the school's great hall no matter who was performing would be going to Carey's show instead.

Plus the students, not being able to see their Beloved Hime reveals what I consider to be a rather large wall for ANYONE in the school. Consider this: Hime-sama isn't performing? Well shit no point in going. S4 REALLY controls this damn school. If S4 isn't involved it feels like while the school has a decent reputation.nobody has any enthusiasm for anyone else unless they know the girl personally. Being an Idol is truly about luck it seems.
Whoops! Out of Space!

10k probably.

None that isn't fat.

10k? This isn't Alter

naruhodo

>Being an Idol is truly about luck it seems.
More like effort and being cute, sadly I'm not cute enough.

Alright, to continue. The real topic of the hour is the Rainbow Live Phenomenon (Not Prism Live you cute cuties.) The Headmaster said some surprising things that have an extremely important set of implications in just two lines. A lot of it could be focused on the word "Conquer" that the Mezadevs chose. I'm not here to question their choice. It's probably correct. But the Headmaster said Yume needed to 'Conquer' that power. That combined with the second line along the lines of "Otherwise her life as an idol..." Brings some serious concerns to the forefront!

First it implies that the Rainbow Live Phenomenon is not a positive thing. If it were a simple wild blessing, 'Control' would be the proper word to use.

The word 'Conquer' implies that Yume is dealing with a psychological block! There might be something seriously wrong with her! Only at times where she centers herself and is only concerned with the Song she seems to be singing does the Rainbow Live effect seem to appear. The first time it came as a pure desire to just sing, this time it was to entertain even that 1+ person that came to see her. The other times she was concerned about exercises, Dress Making, Auditions, and of course that Class placement Exam. Perhaps Yume can only draw her power out when she sings just to sing? That's a big wall for an Idol!

Oh by the way, seems Yume's Folks are Bakers and that's pretty Love you~

I have no faith in plastic anymore. They are going to jew us.

PS: Mariah Carey 'eh? As expected of Aikatsu.

I think it's less of some sort of block or wall and more of an uncontrollable power. The episode ended before we heard much from Yume, so we'll see how much of the performance she actually remembers this time, since she lost all memory of the first time it happened. And more interestingly is how Laura will react now that she knows something is up. Will she be worried or scared, and will it be for her own sake or for Yume's safety? Will she try to get the power herself? Will she confront Morohoshi or Hime? Or even Yume? There's plenty more of the story to be told, and plenty of time to do it.

Dream Academy is for all the losers who couldn't get into a real school.

Don't be mean

Starlight is a scam designed to break every single child labor law by making work seem like play.

If you don't have fun working, you're in the wrong industry.

That's no flatland.

You can do a job you like but end up not enjoying it because the people you work with are bad people.

Thanks!