Sailor Moonday

>Nice to meet you, my name is Princess Takeuchi Naoko. I wrote this manga approximately ten years ago. It's so embarrasing that I want to bun it and scatter its ashes into outer space. (It's like I am 14 years old and in middle school again! What the hell is this shit?!) Even thought it's this bad. it stll got published and later made into books, so it's a good example of how you can do anything if you try hard enough. (Fufu! That's right, even though I tried to put my hardest into it, it still doesn't change the fact that I suck and probably always will.) So I can say with full confidence to those who dream of becoming a mangaka: even if you suck, it's okay! Just try your hardest and please don't give up! (Even if it's bent, smudged, done in a felt pen, done in ten seconds per panel, or done with no rough draft, just be sure to make those deadlines. Anything is okay. Even if it sucks, it might become an anime someday!)

Other urls found in this thread:

evaresources.wordpress.com/staff/ikuhara-kunihiko/
youtube.com/watch?v=l7qO5ED3Hps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The actual page.

That's cute.

32 episodes into first season. It started slow. Half of episodes from Jadeite's and Nephrite's arcs were filler in the worst sense: they didn't move plot along, didn't add anything to charaters and weren't even interesting, but since mid-Nephrite it actually became awesome.

Today will be the debut of best senshi.

Will we get our henshin?

I hope so.
Shame that the BGM fucking sucks. I miss the Outers' violins.

Are these powerlevels accurate?
S1 Moon < Mercury < Mars < Jupiter < Venus < S2 Moon < Neptune < Uranus < Pluto < Saturn < Super Sailor Moon

Is Ikuhara gay? He upped the gayness in Sailor Moon adaptation, he made Utena, and then there is that incident when he took bath with Anno and that was adapted into Kaworu/Shinji bath scene.

New Crystal episode airing in 10 minutes.

I don't know what to think after Yurikuma

Episode ends at this scene.

The past 3 eps or so have been a real mixed bag animation/art wise.

Thankfully the preview for the next ep looks nice?

HS seemingly going to be late despite CR is on time today. I wonder what happened.

Super Sailor Chibi Moon ?!

Can't tell if it's intentional, but does Mistress 9 have an animation error going on with her ears?

> [CR] Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III - 11 [720p].mkv

I always assumed he was bisexual, honestly.

Looking at this, it might be weird to say, but I bet she and Togashi are a really cute couple.

>that incident when he took bath with Anno
What happened exactly? was real or just a meme?

>Mistress 9's faces during this entire episode

evaresources.wordpress.com/staff/ikuhara-kunihiko/
>The two of us ended up talking the whole night. Even after everyone else had collapsed we went on and on, drinking sake and talking, sitting side by side in an open air bath and talking.

>So, I think the conversation we had that night had perhaps the same flavor as the exchange between Kaworu and Shinji. I also felt this way when I saw episode 24 for myself. Well, the situation with the bath was the same; that’s easy enough to understand.

I loved how Mistress 9 looked in this episode, she was creepy as hell.

>still no Saturn awakening

COME ON

Next week, along with what seems better animation from what I could see on the preview.

Does that mean that they also held hands together?

Somehow the first panel makes it 10x more gay.

His transformation isn't fair, I wanted to see him naked.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7qO5ED3Hps

Holy shit.

I-it's like I'm watching madoka.

That's because it's proto-Madoka with age-gap.

MADOKA MAGICA, SO ORINGAL

Takeuchi should rub it in by making Chibiusa's weapon into a bow.

>with age-gap

To be fair she does get reborn and gets the same age as Chibiusa.

Please tell me that Takeuchi confirm HotaruxChibiusa as canon.

>I would always hold it off until the last second.

Oh it showed, Naoko. It showed.

As far as I know Chibiusa gets the pedo horseboy as love interest later.

Moonlight Knight has arrived

Later? We haven't passed that Pegasus thing?

No, it's the next arc

I bet they embarrass their kids all the time.

Need webm of Mistress 9 eye spin

>pedo
Chibiusa is 902 and Helios has been around since the Silver Millenium. It's all cool.

Death reborn revolution next week?

The storyboard for this episode is soo good. I almost didn't notice they were barely animating anything.

I fucking love this split screen.

this is some bakuman shit

My first time, be gentle

looks good.

Original Mistress 9 was less derpy?

If i remember well, no

Probably because of Chiaki. Looking at how some of the villains are portrayed in some of her other works

If you mean the manga, not really. She's an alien parasite.

Even her more subdued 90s anime version gave her some extreme faces, and she got destroyed from the inside-out by Hotaru.

Who are middle row?

This looks just like those doujins where girls are lined up ready to receive cum in their mouths.

shoop it

>Sakuga awakening

GET HYPE

Nice underwear.

Death Ribbon Revolution

She's so perfect....

This was upsetting as fuck.

wasn't Hotaru naked in the manga version of this scene?

Zakuro and Nodame Cantabile

Yeah, she was naked for the entirety of today's episode in the manga.

I liked the dress though.

I've been waiting to relive this

She really puts the "ayy" in "ayy lmao."

Can't into photoshop so have this instead.

>when u overdose on the weed

I just wanted to let you all know as a bit of trivia that Aoi Yuuki is always there watching Sailor Moon every Monday at 11:00 PM, like clockwork. She always writes some small comments after the new episode is done airing.
She is a longtime fan of both the show and Neptune/Uranus, so naturally she is hooked on the new Death Busters adaptation. She fangirls Haruka really hard.

>straight into Venus' eye

One of my favourite seiyuus actually, as expected

>Jesus, stop looking at my tits.

Usagi looks older in some scenes and then pretty young in others. I wonder why. I can't wait to see the BD modifications.

>Aoi Yuuki is a longtime fan of Uranus

That's just mean she was drawn by different animators in those shots. BD upgrades wouldn't change that, assuming they do polished the show even further for BD.

Post them here.

There are some things that need polish and if S1 and S2 of Crystal got them I don't see why this Season won't and even better than them.

The difference is S1 Crystal is an abomination, S3 actually looks good and acceptable most of the time. Unless it looks really bad, i don't think they would be bothered to polish it even further.

Yes, I agree. S1 and S2 managed to fuck up the close ups, something that S3 doesn't. It might be possible that they won't polish much, but there are some awkward stuff that they should and I hope they do.

Ex. pic related and some Chibi-Usa flying animation in this episode.

Yeah definitely. The animators really didn't do justice for this episode. I think this episode would definitely receive so upgrades for BD. It would be great if they don't just polished it but also add more movements.

FUCK
They sure know how to keep me waiting... It was worth it though, they did most of the scenes justice and Hotaru's drama is paced well.

>S1 Crystal is an abomination, S3 actually looks good and acceptable
S1 did god job with light/shadows, almost KyoAni-tier. I'm not seein that in current arc.

Let's just say the bad far outweighs the good in S1.

I don't watch many KyoAni show so I don't really know what you're talking about, but if you want to talk about light/shadow lets use creator name instead of studio name. For example, this episode storyboard reminds me of Rie Matsumoto's style.

>S1
>doing a good job with anything

Usagi was cute there for weird reasons

At least wasn't derpy as some Higurashi moments

Which weird reasons were those?

Do you guys really consider Mistress 9 derpy? I thought she was awesome, quite creepy.

The guy who storyboarded and directed this episode apparently influenced Rie Matsumoto's style.

Reactions more mature than the 90's

Pgsm was ridiculous in so many ways, but Mamoru was a hottie.

The wait will be painful, i expected to see this today

I swear to fuck, if this isn't a full transformation scene I will flip
I've waited 20+ years for her to get a transformation

it should be, it's the climax of the season

MOTHERFUCKING THIS

Mmm, sorting and translating Aoi's reaction for each episode.
They are not very long so I guess it's doable. I will put that idea in my backlog.

Baby Hotaru soon?