Fellow Sup Forumsacks why haven't you converted to Islam yet? Make no mistake...

Fellow Sup Forumsacks why haven't you converted to Islam yet? Make no mistake, Islam is not a good religion for us long term. Far from it. It is, however, the best chance we whites have currently for eliminating the Jewish Marxist menace currently seen in today's society. Once it is eliminated or we can stand truly unified together, whichever comes first, can we consider going back to what we were. Pagan. (inb4 muh LARPfag). (((Christianity))) is what allowed the Jews to flourish in the first place and is a radical Jewish heresy to begin with. It must be destroyed, and yes, with Islam as well. And if not Paganism, a new religion. Based off of EUROPEAN traditions, EUROPEAN philosophy, EUROPEAN culture, and EUROPEAN values. Until we can do that, I will be what I must for the future of my people. I urge you and all fellow whites to do the same.

Muhammedanism is the cult of satan. Every muhammedan temple and muhammedan worshipper has to be burnt and hanged

This is true of all Abrahamic (((religions)))

110% false, Christianity is the only religion. Everything else is a false cult started by Satan

>t.satan worshipper

I do not worship satan, I am not a talmudist or a muhammedan

t. atheist
t. Jewish puppet

You worship Jesus, who is Satan.

>t.good goy

Jew means Gods chosen, I believe that Christ is the son of God and the Messiah and therefore I am one of his chosen to be saved.
False

>I believe that Christ is the son of God and the Messiah and therefore I am one of his chosen to be saved.

You believe this because...? Let me guess: Your magic book tells you? Good goy.

Good goy!

Because it's a historical fact
You reject common sense, you need to be locked up in an asylum
Yes I believe in Christ who preached the law God made, which means I believe we have to take every Arab woman and child as a slave and kill every nigger

>I believe whatever my magic book tells me, because I'm a free thinker!

You are the goodest of good goys.

The bible isn't magic, the bible says anyone who practices witchcraft or is a wizard has to be killed.

>Fellow Sup Forumsacks why haven't you converted to X yet?

I can't believe in anything, and I don't have to either.

>book with no historical evidence is fact is common sense
>you are somehow crazy if you are skeptical of a book with no evidence behind it of any kind
"OY VEY, YOU NEED TO GO TO AN ASYLUM, HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE THE TALM- I mean, uh, the Bible! You need to be locked up in an (((asylum)))!"

HYPERJEW DETECTED

>Jesus does magic tricks
>Bible commands magicians to be killed
>Romans kill Jesus
>somehow, they're the bad guys???

Because islam is an arabcentered religion foreign to the West and white people.

Jesus said not to put man made doctrine (the Talmud) over the word of God (the bible)

Jesus didn't do any magic he's not a magician

>I call my magic miracles, that way its not magic!

I call you an "exceptional individual", that way I'm not saying you're retarded!

And the Torah says that any self-professed prophet who contradicts the Torah is a false prophet. Remind me again, do christcucks believe the Torah is the word of god?

Fuck off, Islam has ten years before the progressive agenda turns the religion of dysgenics into the religion of dysgenics, feminism & LGBT.

pic related

And so is Christianity. Try and refute this.
Protip, you can't.

The Bible was written by Man as well.

Yes, a majority of Christians follow the Old Testament.

Why would we not agree with who she is? What? I can fully accept she is all those disgusting things.

lmao, is atomwaffen posting on Sup Forums again?

It's not magic, magic are dark arts performed by the assistance of demons and satan. Jesus didn't do this, he was tempted by the devil but never submitted himself to him. Yes the Torah is the word of God, Jesus said not one jot of the law will be abolished until heaven and earth have passed, and whoever preach against the law will be called least in heaven, but if you follow it and preach it you'll be called great, that's why I preach that witches and wizards should be killed.
The bible is the inspired word of God

As a jew I have to object this thread

>Torah condemns those who innovate its message as false prophets
>Jesus innovated its message
>Jesus also said to follow the Torah
>Christcucks fail to see the contradiction

You """people""" are dumber than niggers.

>Magic isn't magic if I call it something else!

And more dishonest than Jews.

The bible says anyone who calls themselves a Jew is a liar, they're of the synagogue of satan. Talmudists are the devils children, they killed Gods only begotten son

Jesus didn't change anything from the Torah

The Bible also says that teh GREATEST sin you could possibly commit is to associate another with God. God has a son? Yeah, enjoy burning in Hell for breaking your OWN religion's commandments, dopey faggot.

Except for that whole silly "monotheism" thing, right? But that's really more of a guideline than a rule, amirite?

Fuck off larping muzzie. The jews are the reason why Christianity have dissolved and are pushing (((islam))).
>sage in all fields.

Nice Quran.

ISBN?

Show me the scripture that says this
That never changed, there's one God Jesus never said he's a God he said his father is greater than him and God knows things he would never know.

>Show me the scripture that says this

It's an obscure little passage, you've probably never heard of it, it's called THE TEN COMMANDMENTS. Dope.

>Jesus never said he's a God he said his father is greater than him and God knows things he would never know.
>"None come to the Father but thru me"

Sure sounds like he;s putting himself before God.

The Ten Commandments don't say anything about this topic,
He isn't, he's saying God is superior to him in every way

>The Ten Commandments don't say anything about this topic,
>THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BESIDE ME

What did God mean by this?

It means there's only one God, I never said there is more than one.

Fuck off.

Not an argument. Nice try, leftie.

The son of god is not himself a god? How does that work?

Because the bible makes it clear there's one God? Just because your dad had you, it doesn't mean your you're dad you're a separate being

I'm not my dad but I AM a human! "God" is not a name, it's a class of being.

Whatever, you're a fag and have to be killed according to Leviticus so your opinion doesn't even matter you're dead according to God.

>You disagree, therefore my god of love wants you dead so he can burn you forever

Hahaha, what a kike! I accept your totally graceless admission of defeat.

Stop encouraging apostasy, you know that is the gravest of sins.