THANKS LUGGAGE LAD

Did moot actually get Trump elected?

Had he kept the website and continued to antagonize and disrupt Sup Forums, Trump meme culture may have never properly been cultivated

8pol was too fringe, and frogtwitter too under-developed.

Without luggage lad rage quitting, HRC would have likely become president of the United

REALLY MAKES YA THINK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yup. moot probably would have deleted Sup Forums

Conplimentary point: without HIRO purchasing Sup Forums and allowing Sup Forums to be Sup Forums, Trump would not have won the election

No. White men have always been racist as fuck. This was bound to happen eventually.

>eventually

But not in 2016

He set Sup Forums back a bit, if it was around all the way up to the 2012 election Ron Paul may have had a decent chance.

What does Hiroshimoot think of Sup Forums?

so tell me... which race isn't racist?

very good freeze peach

No, Sup Forums almost certainly accelerated the timetable, but this was always something that was going to happen again and again. It's in the nature of white males from birth to be oppressive sociopaths. You can only hold it in check with "civilization" for so long. The solution is extermination.

>B-but muh whataboutism!
Like a true russian patriot.

twitter.com/Sup Forums?lang=en
Judging by twitter he's amused with the absurdity of it all.

How does moot manage to get so sexy? Can anyone explain? I want to have so many of his children.

moot quiting was only one part in the chain of events that lead to Trump's victory, I'd say the Five Guys thing is what detonated everything.

And he did delete Sup Forums once. Sup Forumsacks just infested the rest of the site and he was forced to open it again.

That was /new/ back in 2011. It was something of a proto Sup Forums mixed with a lot more Stormfront. It and /r9k/'s users ended up going to another chan until Moot resurrected their boards a year later because he felt bad about deleting them.

Who the fuck is this "Mute" person?

Man i love frozen peaches too.

>luggage lad

lol. Good times.

This thread reeks of r/SRS.

Sup Forums was shut down also. Briefly right before the 2012 election.

For what reason?

stfu man

>would have
He fucking DID delete Sup Forums, and /r9k/, too. Asshole.

It's all a fucking Japanese Intelligence Agency psyop. Do you even know the name of the Japanese Intelligence Agencies? You don't do you? HAHA, but you blame the CIA. All according to plan.

>Did moot actually get Trump elected?
Well, did Sup Forums? Who owns Sup Forums? Where were the 8 servers relocated to?

All these answers point to one thing, funny the idea is never floated here.

>Use Pro Japanese/Nazi Anime
>Kids go to Japanese image board to discuss it
>Japanese gov catalogues their personalities
>manipulates them into the perfect propoganda machine
>uses them to elect Trump
>ring ring call the double agent president of NK
>ask him to launch a missile over Japan
>False flag war commences
>Japan claims all of Manchuria

they have really high iqs over there, one way or the other they are running circles around us

Wrong. moot deleted us 3 times: /n/, /new/, and Sup Forums the first. You're currently posting on Sup Forums2: post /mlpol/.

We were embarrassing him in front of his SJW friends he met at a startup incubator in NYC when he was trying to make Canv.as profitable. No, really.

>>Japan claims all of Manchuria
I'm unironically okay with this.

I dont' really care either way, I just think it's interesting nobody considers where there servers are and where the source code actually comes from in the first place.

I don't remember the exact reason given, but it was the mostly election.

tfw you've frequent all incarnations

What servers are you talking about? Last I knew of servers Sup Forums was running on Mac Minis in LA.

oops

Tell me more. He always struck me as a cosmopolitan faggot and I'm sure he's taking Jewgle's SJW rhetoric up the ass all day every day.

He’s no W.T. Snacks, that’s for sure.

Gook moot is based.

yeah that was it. I forgot about that shit. I was just pissed off that the time coincided with election time bants

You jewish faggots and bootlickers who had your uncle shlomos (((CIA))) oligarchs kicked out of Russia post-USSR are just embarrasing yourself pushing this dead-horse narrative.

That was when he called us Stormfront (when he created Sup Forums1 he said he would delete it if it turned into Stormfront again), then also deleted /r9k/ for no stated reason (it was a depressing cesspit of depressed NEETs and he was trying to secure more funding for his startup projects; Sup Forums was making him look bad).

>all the incarnations
Honestly Sup Forumsharbour didn't bother me much, but I absolutely loved /mlpol/. I've never seen bots and shills and reddit and newfags blown the fuck out so hard before all at once. It almost reminded me of Sup Forums's HARMONY.

I demand this Blade Runner future.

Isn't it funny. The son of a Jewish banker created a website for degenerate weebs to discuss Japanese culture which become home to the largest conglomerate of unironic Nazis and one of the last bastions of free-speech on the internet.

I'm far too drunk and tired to type up a history of /n/new/pol/pol/ right now. Sorry. Have another old moot image macro. Check E-D. Someday maybe I'll write a (GOOD) book about Sup Forums. It'll be called "noko".

Also remember to thank an Aussie today for their valiant efforts in breaking Moot and his SJW legions.

Trump got elected because bubba lost his super important job of screwing bolts, got hooked on smack, and believed an outsourcing billionaire socialite was just like him.

Bubba and 70k like him are why Trump's in the white house. Not because of pic related.

We're overestimating our importance, because that's how cults and echo chambers work. Break the cycle.

Fucking IDs, I was about to
DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS
you but then I remembered.

Shit, he's actually been a pretty good steward of Sup Forums, all things considered. Hasn't cucked out like Moot did.

Thanks again luggage loser

He only bought the site to throw more ads on it and sell everyone's information to advertisers. There's a reason he's no longer running 2channel. He doesn't give half a shit about us messing with the powers that be as long as we remain profitable.

>honorary aryan does the right thing
not surprising, desu

He's been a bit negligent if you ask me. The developers and mods are the real ones running the show around here. Also where's the 400 post bump limit on this board?
Go get some sleep dumb drunkposter. And shame on you for replying to obvious reddit bait.

little did he fucking know....

>Go get some sleep dumb drunkposter. And shame on you for replying to obvious reddit bait.
Normally I don't respond to this garbage, but I try to take every opportunity to spread Sup Forums's history to newfags and dump old historical images.

>my face when that feel when I've been on this site for 10 years this month

Here's a lovely picture of the time moot tried a sandwich from KFC where they took two chicken patties and stuck cheese and bacon in the middle and sold it. It was unironically a great sandwich. (circa 2008-2009)

You can get the exact date this image was posted to Sup Forums from the filename.

There's no use in educating reddit on the subject. They hate us, they're terrified of our influence, and they want to destroy us. And I'm perfectly okay with that. Their tears just make my dick harder.

BASED Gen Z

It's called a Double Down

THAT'S it. Thank you.

I said newfags, not reddit. Reddit is the cancer that refuses to accept their assimilation. Newfags will eventually grow into oldfags, with time. But as time goes on and the crust of time accumulates the duty of us oldfags to educate them on our inglorious history increases evermore.

i miss moot, at least when he still had a sense of humor

He went wrong when he stopped watching anime. It was all downhill from that point on.

>You can get the exact date this image was posted to Sup Forums from the filename.
Don't see many 12x filenames nowadays, mostly 14x and 15x.

Moot got cucked and he couldn't handle the bantz.

I tried to catch the 1500000000000 changeover but I missed it. Fuck me.

I want Moot back. Fuck his gook cunt.