Actually developing relationship in my shounen manga?

Actually developing relationship in my shounen manga?
I'm not used to this.

What a slut

I mean, it is kinda sad that people see the act of itself kissing as development. But iI cant blame people because its so rare itself in shouen. I feel like in terms of chemistry between these two and them actually feeling like a real couple, they fail. This entire manga seems like the "hey can you pretend to be my boyfriend" chapter drawn out into an entire series.

Fuck off! She is pure maiden.

>pure maiden
>kissing anyone at all

>kiss
>development
I bet you scream when a couple decide to hold hands in public.

What animu is dis?

I've been seeing this a lot lately.

Maybe after 20 years anime relationshits progress further than holding hands.

It's all probably part of some Japanese governmental program to increase births. At some point they'll even remove the censorship laws.

>going outside

Is this your first manga ever or something?

No its part of the audience growing more radicalized in their otaku ways so they get pandered to harder

>shounen

what manga is this?

Probably they found some connection between japan's anti-relationship generation and the way media communicated that it's okay.

Can't wait for the NTR chapters to be translated.

i'm not into NTR but he fucking deserves it

After reading all those haremshit I am surprised that MC even goes out with anybody.
It's jus quite refreshing to see nippon finaly gives up with all those no relationship bullshit.

>girl taking the lead
Everytime

>It's jus quite refreshing to see nippon finaly gives up with all those no relationship bullshit.
Thought that was just battle shounen. Never see the MC get a girl, it's always the side characters that get a hook up.

>"Ewww."
Ouch

Manaka Junpei was doing it 14 years ago

And he wasn't doing MOTHERFUCKING DOGEZA like a little bitch.

Memes were a mistake

Back to your containment board, cuck.

The age of Gyaru is coming

What a time to be alive

But the appeal of gyaru lies within the fact that the girl is honestly a slut.

Go back to Takagi-san threads.

Everything has NTR according to Sup Forums.

>Go back to Takagi-san threads.
??????

What manga is this? Google gives me some Korean runes.

Thats shortsighted. Gap Moe is where its truly at.

hajimete no gal

Pls

thats what happens when you read too much NTR

What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums? This thread is filled with newfaggotry and spoonfeeding. You guys seriously need to lurk more.

Every single time you faggots cream yourselves over this shit, the relationship depicted is complete garbage.

A satisfying to read romance takes time to develop, holding off on certain actions gives more weight to them.

This.

Hajimete no Gal. It's good user.

>literally only one sauce request and spoonfeeding
wew lad.

Oh, come on.

Summer time.

>romance takes time to develop
irl teenage romance don't. And people who read 9001 romance which in it took 10 years to get the first indirect kissu become sick from that shit.
Your relationship doesn't end after you gone to the 3rd base, it is where it starts.

Which is the better version to read? Sup Forums or gomanga?

mangafox

notepad

>reverse image only gives gook shit
>you can't even copy paste gook names to translate it because right click disabled on gook site
Comon

What manga is this?

Stop ruining the dream user. Even shoujo manga usually require the guy to beat up the girl a few times before they express normal affection

>chapter titled is My First ...
>release change it to My First Kiss

Why is this allowed?

>A satisfying to read romance takes time to develop
go back to your shoujo you fujo

Hajimete no ur mum

>10 chapters for a kiss
>10
what you want like 100 chapters before they hold hands or some shit?

Do you have ADHD or something?
>shounen
Oh, nevermind.

Real life teenage romance is utter shit, so I'm not sure why you think that was a good point to make. Why do you think so much of it fails?

If you're interested in the real life version, then go experience it yourself or watch a generic TV show. This is primarily what I do not understand, the real life romance you're talking about is easily accessible, and depictions of it are readily available, why not go experience it through those avenues?

what the actual fuck are you talking about

have you ever even read a shoujo? If anything they're probably more suited to you, the romance develops much faster and has a more realistic tone.

Do you think 10 chapters is a lot for a weekly manga or something? It's barely anything.

>first quoted post
That's not bait, senpai.

are there any romance that starts with the mc already having a GF, or in some cases, married?

i actually want to see that kind of setting, just skip all the courtship bullshit, and focus on slice-of-life from a married perspective

Yes but it's very rare.

Many romances that aren't garbage-tier harems have a Grand First Kiss Scene only to never let characters kiss again and fall into an endless loop of teasing, so I wouldn't celebrate yet.

Pastel starts with MC break up his GF. It's the slowest developing shit out there on the extent even the characters of the manga are joking about it.
Domestic na Kanojo starts with MC loosing his virginity with one of his harem member. It's messy, but not bad.

mangahere

>that shitty filter
This kills the caped baldy.

Okusan and Danna ga Nani something sound similar to that.

The problem with your setting is that it's hard to keep it interesting for a lengthy period of time without introducing drama, and therefore the stories are either incredibly short or primarily focused on something else. That's why the sort of stories which would fit what you've described there generally do not have the romance tag associated with them.

that's just a lack of creativity because i assume the average nip writer either has a poor knowledge of domestic adult life, or just plain adult life, or just plainly assumes that it's fucking boring(i.e wife does household chores 24/7 and supports kids, husband spends the rest of his life on work, like your typical milf doujin husband)

pic related is a slice-of-life show about two mature women looking for love. nothing highschool teenage shenanigans related, and had more episodes than your typical modern teen anime.

so it IS possible to have a story that has an adult perspective without alienating your audience. I don't understand why japan is more interested in 'baby's first courtship' stories rather than showing its audience/readers the hardships of being in a long term relationship

Actually the guy who did that responsible for it.

Sauce?

How many times are you gonna do this, man?

It's japanese, you'll know that there is bound to be a childhood forgotten memory scenario in this entire thing to grant plausible explanation.
Loli version did not act like how she does now, and she probably wants a change from her current identity.

She's dying, right?

Boku no Read The Fucking Thread Before Posting.

Great series, but seems to be losing popularity nowadays.

Hajimete no gal.

>nowadays
Only 11 chapter are out

Sluts are the best

You're not the sharpest pencil in the drawer, are you?

>??????

Go back to MAL newshit.

RAWs says yes

But it was her first kiss

>Great series
Name one thing great about it other than the fact the girl is cute.

It would have been better off as your standard gyaru h-manga.

????????????

In the most retarded way tho.

This desu

>tho
who is the retard here?

Shes actually a slut though

>being this butthurt against a shortened word

>omitting three letters is a shortened word

>batoto comments

Fucking kek

>girl makes a forward statement
>slutty angle all in MC's mind
>ZOMG SLUT!!
You're cute.

>Using Batoto after they started banning any manga with subject matter they didn't like

You know if you're gonna make posts like that, you would at least screenshot the page for entertainment purposes.

not him but i use batoto as my general tracker for updates. for the other mangas that they banned i use kiss instead

not worth reading mate, just a bunch of virgins raging about girl purity

Its mostly filled with tumblr like feminist posts like these

I wonder why they latched on to this manga

Tell me more please

Summer time

And the weather is hot~

>all these newfags
Video Girl Ai.

>Sup Forums is one nigger

Get a life faggot. There's different types of people.

They comment on anything new, usually to complain about it not being the United States of Cuckland Utopia.

Yes. Who do you think I've been replying to all this time?

Someone should drop the bomb on them that the author did h-manga.

ERECTION