Overlord Manga

Pestonya is the best maid, Also incoming lizard war hype

Imma dump the latest chapter

Oh god are you fucking kidding me ?

kek

Goddammit user.

No user, it is true. Now all we need is to make use of his talents. Make him dance like puppets in the palm of our hands before we cut the strings.

the next one should be out already, any raws?

If only Philip was here then he would be but a pawn in his hand.

>in his hand
skeletons don't have hand only bones

and done.

;_;7 Rororo

Thank you user

>Rororo’s consciousness was about to fall apart from the pain when it thought about a question it had always pondered.

>Why was its body so big? Why did it have so many heads?

>It thought about this when it looked at its foster parent. And Rororo held a belief from old conclusion.

>Some of its heads would fall off in the future, limbs would sprout out like grass, and it would look like its foster parent.

>If Rororo really morphed like that— what would it ask its parent to do?

>That’s it. They hadn’t slept together for a long time, it will ask for that. They had to sleep apart because Rororo got too big, which made it feel a bit lonely.

>The flames seemed to blow Rororo’s thoughts away and filled its entire field of vision as incredible pain hit its entire body. It moaned weakly as the pain pulsed through its entire body.

>The pain was comparable to being hammered countless times.

>It hurt so much that it couldn’t think anymore.

>Rororo’s legs sent signals to stop advancing in the form of spasms.

>But even so—

>But even so— Rororo did not stop moving.

>Rororo's advance got slower. Its muscles were burned and rigid, it couldn’t maintain its usual running speed.

>Just taking a step forward was hard.

>It was hard to breathe and it hurt when it inhaled, its lungs probably being damaged by the heat.

>Only one of its heads could move, the others were just a burden now. The image of the undead conjuring a fireball from its hand appeared vaguely in Rororo’s murky eyes.

>Its instinct as a living being told it one thing.

>If it was hit again, it will definitely die. But Rororo was fearless as it relentlessly braved ahead—

F

why

so faggot mod still at large?

F

He got tired of everyone mocking Climb.

you know I've always wondered, where is a hyrdas brain?
is it in the main body? or does each head have one?

In D&D, each head has a separate brain (you need to tame all the heads at once, usually with charm monster spells to tame a hydra).

I imagine the hydra's heads have some hardcoded things like "fellow heads are friends", "don't all swallow at once", "where exactly is each head looking" and so on.

It does need a dominant head, it would suck if all o them decide to go another way.

yeah, but like in greek mythology whenever you cut a hydras head off two would grow in its place, so do they just spontaneously grow more brains?
I know dnd has an upper limit for heads, but what about the mythos that don't? do they just keep accumulating more brains as they grow back lost heads? could there be hyper-intelligent hydras with thousands of brains for surviving so many battles that they just get that many heads?

Everyone expect one hell of a release tonight!
base from the source, the whole remaining parts of Chapter 2!

Hydras have Int 2, maybe they just decide "go for the tastiest noms first".

Though I do agree that they should have a central head.

THere's only one mythos which had hydras, which is the Greek mythos. The original Lernaean hydra had one truly immortal head which was arguably the main one; all the others it grew back fell off until it was the immortal head + 9 other heads.

thank you, god bless.

for what purpose? last time i checked silly builds faded away, and the moment it came back it has to be this edgelord oc?

I need an Uncle Demis Fun Farm spinoff with cuteness and horrific evil!

That's barely 20 pages though. The same as yesterday.

Ch.2 is the shortest of the three chapters in v10. it's shorter than ch.1, even with the intermission.

However, Ch.3 is the longest in v10. The translator microbes are also slowing down the pace a little.

I would love if a second author would get the license to create canon side stories without any impact to the main storyline, but for example how the new adventurers discover stuff or how the villagers rebuild the destroyed farms with the help of DKs.

i think it's pretty neat (not the character but the art) so why the hell not?

That's what fanfic is for.

well if we are only considering the art here, fair point.

will phillip and his veggies survive?

Hilma notes that whatever Albedo decides to do to him will only end in hell for him.

>phillip and his veggies
Nigga they'll prosper.

Yes , Philiph will make the biggest vegetables ever known to man and make the Kingdom great again!
Even the sorcerer king is but a pawn in his hand!

>only one mythos with hydras
ha, no, and the number of heads varied wildly with each greek author, as did the capacity for regeneration

>Gargantua is six stories high rare-metal golem
>Rubedo is supposedly a golem with WCI material at it's heart
Can I build a literal tank PC or NPC in Yggdrasil?
I mean with tracks, hull armor and turret with magic railgun on top?

I said someone with a license, so the stories are canon and can be mentioned from time to time.

Which other mythos were there, then?

Sure. CZ has a sniper rifle after all. Follow your dreams.

I might as well apply for that license. Maybe after I finish retranslating the rest of Overlord, god knows I'll be familiar enough with the material by then.

the assyrians had a god that killed a seven headed serpent during a monster hunt

can someone explain this narb dressing up as other people meme to me?

>god that killed a seven headed serpent during a monster hunt
>Gods
>Depleting unique local fauna since 3000BC

>I mean with tracks, hull armor and turret with magic railgun on top?

Yes.

she's a doppleganger dummy

Human Petsonya is pretty cute.

Marduk and Tiamat?

She is a doppleganger, but she is retarded so she can't use many forms.

>Pestonya is pretty cute
Fixed that for you.

>so she can't use many forms.
She has one form.

A cat is fine too.I hope that there are races like this too.

Ninurta, and the serpent was unnamed

>someone actually edited that pic
You did good user.

Two. She has her true doppleganger form.

Aren't they Accadian or Shumerian?
Or Accads=Assur?
Shit so complicated in Midde-East Mythology, sometimes I got impression it's all the same shit with different names.
The whole "Two Brothers" thingey is dragging all the way to Egyptian, Greek and Scandinavian pantheon.
Fucking relatives and generously contributing to humies genepool too, apparently.

Her base form doesn't count has an alternate form.

There are Tiger beastmen, so there must be catgirls.

The Seven-Headed Snake's heads didn't grow back, IIRC.

Point taken, one alternate form.

Mesopotamian mythology, how the fuck does it work? Just give me the hot girls and badass men.

Clemcat will show up. We just have to believe.

why is there art of the white reindeer faggot? who did this? holy shit.

Mesopotamian cultures around that time had a lot of shared religious beliefs
Neither did the lernaean hydra's in the original story

Why Solutions hair not Clems?

humans are garbage. That's why Overlord is so great because Nazarick kicks their shit in.
There's not a lot of anime or anything that shits on humans.

are you talking about this one?

Albedo = prime minister
Aura Mare = Agriculture minister &/or Environment minister
Cocytus = Defence minister
Shalltear = Transport minister (gate spell)
Demiurge = Foreign minister &/or Information minister
Victim = Health minister
Gargantua =

Any idea of a better classification ?
certainly there is a better

I looked up the wikipedia page.

6 heads > 9 heads > 50 heads > undefined > 1 head + offspring, and the later versions gave it regenerating heads.

I bet they just wanted to get to the parts where Herc goes mad and kills everyone or something.

Gargantua is the Parliament House itself.
PA is the minister of information and arts (AKA Reichsmarshall).
Neuronist runs the Ministry of Love.

Need scars user.

This one isn't angry enough to be used for the situation.

Shalltear = commisioner for sexual education

Cocytus is more of a field general type.
He's not really proficient commander and I doubt vol4 taught him much.

Demiurge is set as NPC leader in case of defensive action.
But his responsibilities are stretched as they are.

How about recruiting Enri and changing her race?
I'd think AOG have some humanoid race change items in stock.
She has commander classes no one in AOG has.

Victim doesn't do much except hang on 8th floor, it would be better to place someone with strong healing abilities at Health Minister position (beats me who in AOG can heal best).

Sebas can do as Foreing\Information minister instead of Demiurge, he's already quite experienced in forming connections and collecting intel

PA is propaganda minister.
>MFW chuuni Hebels

Sebas is in charge of renewable resources (dragonlings with Tsuare).

What do you think the Reichsmarshall does?

Though PA might also be in charge of Nazarick's magical item development, or as he calls them, the Wunderwaffen.

PA is a finanse minister

Pestonya is probably the best healer in AOG. She and Nigredo would probably handle childcare and development too.

>dragonlings with Tsuare
They better monitor her condition carefully then.
I doubt petit humie can pop dragonkin babies like conveyor and stay healthy.

i can draw yours if you want. I was about to draw pestonya choking lupus (or is it yuri?) cause it's not fair to just draw my edgy autistic cringy character

Eggs just go pltltpltplptltplt out of her. They are still small so it's not a real issue.

Just, don't let demi near the eggs unsupervised.

I hope Sebastian appears this volume.

Draw Beholder Mage Girl posing for a picture with Ainz

The real problem is getting someone to incubate them. Guren wants to be a papa but everyone says he can't because he's a Lava Slime. It makes him sad.

Albedo = Secretary, Diplomat
Aura Mare = In charge of Project Whatever Utopia
Cocytus = Lord Lobster in Charge of the Lizard fief
Shalltear = Taxi/Useless Guard/Queen of Being A Shit
Demiurge = Spy and Professional Asskisser
Victim = He's a professional victim
Gargantua= Worst girl
Nigrendo=CIA, FBI, NSA combined
Enri= Warboss
>PA is the minister of information and arts (AKA Reichsmarshall).
How is he not the Treasurer/Curator? I mean thats basically what he does. I figure he could teach acting classes on the side for hilarity but its true his heart lies in swimming in the mountains of gold in nazarick
>Neuronist runs the Ministry of Love.
apt

hey can i request something? do you have an email or something? where i can contact you? thanks