Today, angry "muh patriotism" boomer burns NFL merchandise at bonfire, then dun goofed up at the end

>America was founded on the Torah

youtube.com/watch?v=GSxeF68FRsk

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion#Forearms
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion#Armpits
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion#Shanks
youtube.com/watch?v=kFUfY9bQMgI
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/36/301
newadvent.org/cathen/14779c.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=wIan2Zpg4YI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Kaepernick
youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
youtube.com/watch?v=LjOhjUH9iiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

muhammad was white

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion#Forearms

I feel like this sort of thing is positive.

profit mudhammed is a pedophillic rat, and probably a kike slave as well xD. Jesus Christ Son of God, not nigger slave son of fraud okay? God bless.

stfu u negro kike

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion#Armpits

sure thing, 53%

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion#Shanks

This fucking retard is burning shit he already paid for. It's valuable to nobody but himself at this point, and he's ranting about people's right to free speech while complaining about people using their right of free speech.

Fucking 10/10 retard can't logic.

>... not freedom from consequences

Sound familiar? Lefshits need to shut up about free speech.

Is he ranting about people’s right to free speech?

That’s nonsense.

While his uncle was in WWII the US government blacks were still considered a second class citizen.

DUDE GUYS WW2 WAS CAUSE WE HAD OUR FREEDUMS
fuck you retard I fucking hate boomers fuck boomers

JEBUS CHRIST! HAHAHAHAH

Niggers in africa keep other niggers as slaves to this day so get over it mohammad khan

>America was founded on the Torah

You're God-damned right it was.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFUfY9bQMgI

Fucking legendary

I support him burning his NFL gear but he's kind of retarded if he thinks that they don't have a right to protest the national anthem.

They are free to take a knee just as he and every other pissed off football fan is free to boycott them, let's see who wins this game of chicken, the NFL and it's owners are in too deep to back out and apologize, and football fans aren't buying the stupid protests, an unstoppable force will meet an immovable object and it's gonna be a sight to behold.

Speak with your wallet. Its the only language the jews know.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

Went to the bar like I normally do on Sundays for football and to shoot the shit, the bar is usually packed all day. first game came on and they made a big deal out of the protests and the old men got fucking pissed and left.

Next batch of people come in and watch until half time and the halftime show is literally just a rehash of the protest, so people leave

next game rinse and repeat all day long

I left around dinner time and there were only two people there and they weren't watching the games

i understand boomer hate but maybe hes right. maybe our freedoms killed the 6 gorrilion. how bad ass would that be. it would be like jews are some sort of low level weak demon whos killed by others freedom. im woke now

>this country was founded on the Torah
Boomers can't die fast enough.

dumbass could've sold that shit or donated instead of burning it

THE DAY OF THE ROPE HAS COME FOR THE NFL

Boomers are scum of the earth fucking retards.

Yep and this time they overplayed their hand, this is gonna lead to massive revenue loss and there will be no way to recover from it without making themselves look even worse in the eyes of everyone. The only way to recover will be to apologize and make all the players stand for the anthem (which also means that they bowed down to Trump and the evil nazi skinheads) or continue pretending that everything is fine and losing it's fan base.

The NFL has been put into a no-win situation, Kaepernick pretty much single-handedly set into motion the deathblow of the entire league

He is a retard.

The subtext of this video is "I risked my life for this country, and I am poor. All the whilesome rich uppity nigger disrespects the flag." But, all this is really about economic resentment.

He is too emotional to take seriously.

These videos are showing up all over the tube. Wish we could get one trending.

Uhh...

"U.S. Code › Title 36 › Subtitle I › Part A › Chapter 3 › § 301
36 U.S. Code § 301 - National anthem

(a)Designation.—
The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.
(b)Conduct During Playing.—During a rendition of the national anthem—
(1) when the flag is displayed—
(A) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;
(B) members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and
(C) all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and
(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed."

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/36/301

Your parents are baby boomers dummy. Also, our country was founded on Christian values and Christianity is a fulfillment of Judaism. Like it or not, that's the fact.

The Torah is the first ten books of the Bible. He's a Christian.

In the sense of law "Torah" refers only to the Divine laws.
newadvent.org/cathen/14779c.htm

I would listen to his radio
I bet you support the faggot flag burners though don’t you?

As someone who dislikes handegg and sportsball in general, this whole thing is a win-win.

>should

You SHOULD kys.

The low-IQ brainwashed zionist puppet has awakened.

When you cut the sub-humans opiate supply, watch what happens next.

He's actually not wrong though.

>sportsball fan retards have finally had enough of their favorite bulls niggertry

This is a good thing

Worst case scenario we can only go one red pill at a time and abandoning the steroid negroid is a big enough one for today

Amen, brother!!

its just a game
its just a flag
its just a stupid song

see what happens when you indoctrinate your kids with bullshit at school?....they start burning $400 leather jackets and die bitter old-men

>muh judeo-christian culture
>we fought Hitler N' Sheeet

>-t. Boomercucks
This country was also founded as a white racial state -- what have you done today to return us to that arrangement?
>inb4 watched football
Boomers are cancer.

Can somebody explain to a foreigner what those black americans try to accomplish with kneeling? Also wasn't this Koepernicker guy raised by white parents who adopted him while his real father wasn't there? That seems kinda like a fuck you to his foster parents.

>This fucking retard is burning shit he already paid for. It's valuable to nobody but himself at this point, and he's ranting about people's right to free speech while complaining about people using their right of free speech.
>Fucking 10/10 retard can't logic
Pretty sure him ranting is an expression of free speech, go fuck yourself fag.

F U C K T H E N F L
U
C
K

T
H
E

N
F
L

Niggers done goof'ed - they pissed on the two things normies love more than aything else - sportsball and muh freedoms.

They are protesting america and having a white president.

>This country was also founded as a white racial state
what did he mean by this

I knew this kneeling shit would be great for redpilling these sportfags.

>He is a retard.
>The subtext of this video is "I risked my life for this country, and I am poor. All the whilesome rich uppity nigger disrespects the flag." But, all this is really about economic resentment.
>He is too emotional to take seriously.
He sounds like a pol tard, you arrogant bitch!

And the funniest part is he doesnt look black at all, he looks like some kind of arab.

Oh and the niggers are doing just to give a "fuck you" to the country and whitey

Half-breeds tend to cling hard to their non-white heritage in America, I think it's a psychological issue where they feel since they aren't "black enough" or "Asian enough" or "insert ethnicity here" enough, they have to try extra hard and do shit like Kaepernick does in order to desperately try to be accepted.

Yes, it was founded as a white racial state. But it just so happens that christcucks were the people founding it.

If you don't realize that the longest half of the bible is jewish, then you don't understand anything. I'm not saying I agree with it. I'm just saying he's not wrong.

>profit

lol
> you cant have the freedom to say inconsistent sentences you have violated the NAP prepared to be raped by an abattoirs utensils and have your guts removed by my TM Liberty Protection Torture Chair.

Good

That's the point. He'd rather burn it while telling those nignogs to nog and chimp out elsewhere. He'd take the financial hit to prove how serious he is.

The Torah is the first 4 books of the Bible idiot

were you thinking of the Talmud?

either way its Jewish shit but that goes for Christianity as a whole

This kek

>the longest half of the bible is jewish
If you want to be pedantic and get technical, most of the founders were deists and heretics of some stripe or other, not actual Christians, and they certainly didn't found the country "on the Torah". So no, he's not right about that unless you twist his words into something he didn't actually say -- so you're wrong on several points.

Correction: the "bible" is the fanfic addition to the Torah.

The black community would except them otherwise? Why isn't then nobody turning their back on blacks for being racist like that? Some white family is apparently more inclusive than afro americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=wIan2Zpg4YI

Kaepernick is an Arab anyways. I'm baffled anyone is fooled when looking at his face.

Those biracial parents he never met do not exist.

God bless America, where this guy can burn his NFL merchandise, and someone can take a knee during the national anthem him. There are a few places that you would personally be set on fire if you did this. Let freedom ring.

It's happening my lads, the prophecies were true

Jesus fulfilled their gay little covenant but Jews got pissed cause he told them to stop hoarding money lmfao, pretty typical I'd say.

dog bless idsreel

>Kaepernick was born in 1987 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old white woman of Irish and Bohemian[dubious – discuss] descent who was single at the time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Kaepernick

>that and the Torah

Nooooo why did you have to say that? You were doing so well yank...

Would love to lick her feet. Imagine her feet all over your face.

>Why isn't then nobody turning their back on blacks for being racist like that?
Because that user doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. Don't take some suburban white child's word for what mixed-race individuals are thinking. Kapernick doesnt need to be "accepted" by the black community. He's a millionaire he doesn't have to give a shit. He's doing it because he's passionate about it, his goal is to get attention.

my feelings exactly user.

>Malcolm X forsook one white slave master's religion for another white slave master's religion

Didn't he ruin his career like that?

Believe it!

Yeah. It was stupid he was shunned. Issue was more important than himself though.

I'm a wealthy banker, so I never had time to serve in the military. But I support our veterans and I will ALWAYS stand for the national anthem. Veterans have sacrificed a lot to keep bank profits high and to keep banker investments safe all around the world. Strong banks are good for America.

Remember lads, libertarians and ancaps are a literal plague that must be exterminated.

What issue? That black people on average aren't able to deal with police constructively and commit more crimes per capita than other groups, which leads to racial profiling? Why doesn't the black community do something about that you know. Little old ladies aren't getting pulled over and shot, because they don't choke slam little indians for a pack of cigars and neither are they trying to reach for an police officer's gun, on average. I'm sure though Hells Angels get shit from the police more than blacks, because they tend to break the law.

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

Yeah they have the right to be idiots.
He has the right to burn his stuff instead of craiglisting it and earning some shekels.
He also has the right to stop watching the NFL thus reducing the number of viewers and reducing how much advertising revenue the NFL recieves.
The NFL also has the right to fire those players that are costing them that revenue.

You're a terrible libertarian.

>Man of the house sitting alone.
>Pet sitting on same side with Wife and daughter grinning.

Can everyone saying "dey have da right to potest" please fucking off yourself immediately

THEY WORK FOR THE NFL. YOUR RIGHT TO PROTEST DOESNT APPLY WHEN YOURE AT WORK YOU FUCKING RETARD. While a player has the same First Amendment right to free speech and expression as other Americans, that right only protects him from sanction by the government—it does not insulate him from sanction by his team or the league.

Here's what they signed in their contract you fucking down syndromed shills:
> “conduct himself on and off the field with appropriate recognition of the fact that the success of professional football depends largely on public respect for and approval of those associated with the game.”
> Paragraph 11 stipulates that the team can terminate a player’s contract if the player “has engaged in personal conduct reasonably judged by Club to adversely affect or reflect on Club.”

AND THERES NOTHING AMERICAN ABOUT FUCKING PROTESTING THE COUNTRY'S ANTHEM. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE LEGALLY ALLOWED TO DOESNT MEAN IT IS "AMERICAN". Protesting is American, yeah, but not when you're protesting something retarded during the fucking anthem

PICK ANY OTHER TWO MINUTES TO PROTEST THAN WHEN THE ANTHEM PLAYS FUCK

>I'm done
>YEAH
>I love America
YEAH
>God bless America
YEAH
>Country was founded on Jesus Christ
YEAH
>....and the Torah
YE----wait. what?

>Says word "free" at least 10 times
>burns gear because of free speech
really peculates the almonds

Take his niggerball away and suddenly, instead of watching niggers throw a ball to each other on his days off he's on the internet looking into his family history, then he finds that his great grand parents worshiped this god called WOTAN. This intrigues him, he feels like his soul is now awake!
>This is also why kikes have amerifats addicted to wasting their days off on watching niggers play a childrens ball game.

>"The country was founded on Jesus dying and coming back three days later"
>The average Donald Trump supporter believes this

youtube.com/watch?v=LjOhjUH9iiY

This has to be acting but it was funny

>That ending

America is a shitstain ZOG country. Fuck this country and our """freedom"""

I fucking love my country sometimes.

xhamsters!!!!

This is fucking hilarious. Liberals take away Boomers sportsball and they freak. While millennials who lose their games keep a cooler head.

You of all people should know better, you fucking snake. It's his property and its his to do as he pleases.

imagine being such a fucking Trumpcuck you think he's more powerful than the NFL. Trump can barely get 1,000 to show up for his rants, the NFL every Sunday gets 1 million+ to come to games.

This is not even a basic coherent representation of reality in any sense.

What you have here in the video is a textbook example of a Trump voter. Borderline retarded.

>My team