WSJD - Shokugeki no Souma

Souma does the thing and Erina does the other thing and we wait for something unexpected or interesting to happen.

Boku no Hero Academia

Other urls found in this thread:

www47.zippyshare.com/v/CA00elKU/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9A952zNSYUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WSJD Shokugeki no Souma 170 DDL:
www47.zippyshare.com/v/CA00elKU/file.html

Thanks!

You're missing a page.

>Souma does the thing and Erina does the other thing and we wait for something unexpected or interesting to happen.
kek

wwwww nice image swap

this is the real page

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

Next chapter is going to be a flashback or Azami being the shitter he usually is and interrupting what we got going in here.

Thank you for dumping.

Wow. So even Erina finally melting to Souma does nothing for you dump user?
Maybe you should just stop dumping this series, and not have to deal with the minute waits when posting each image.

Well, it was inevitable and we've seen her foodgasm before. Plus, I've lost a lot of interest in her character since Azami showed up.

Anyway, the series could bounce back, you never know.

>Anyway, the series could bounce back, you never know.
Bounce back in popularity maybe. Tsukuda is a proven shit writer and there's no bouncing back from that.
I'm still in for more Tosh sexualizing pretty girls and boys

erina is the cutest. I don't get why people have been complaining that the series is boring now. it still has fun looking food and sexy girls. what else would you be reading for?

Apparently no one is aware that they've been feeding Erina all kind of plebian shits.

Fun everything else.

Azami killed the fun.

>it still has fun looking food and sexy girls

Believe it or not, I was actually reading this for the plot before it went full retarded

If I want to fap, there's hentai that actually shows tits, and the dishes they make are straight up fantasy bullshit at this point, so why the fuck would you keep reading this dumb drivel?

>Bounce back in popularity maybe.
It hasn't lost popularity with the nips and that's all that matters

The ratings say otherwise

that's the kind of thinking that ruined the food network. they replaced all the actual cooking shows with stupid shit with "storylines" where some fat bitch has to make cupcakes for her mom with cancer or something. as long as there's food and naked erina I don't care what the plot does.

>braindead erinafag

Who would've thought

Souma best be fucking that by the end

I thought the same way at first, but recently I've been feeling the drag. I think the problem is that Azami isn't really a credible villain. We start with the academy being some stupidly absurd place, and then Azami comes in with a stupidly absurd plan, only this time we're supposed to accept that it's all wrong even though it's really no more or less ridiculous than what we had before.

I think Azami could have worked, but not until much later in the story when things are more established. A newcomer like Souma shouldn't care that much about the school changing, if he was in his third year it might be different.

>I think Azami could have worked, but not until much later in the story when things are more established. A newcomer like Souma shouldn't care that much about the school changing, if he was in his third year it might be different.
yeah this

it's like Tsukuda suddenly realized third years LEAVE so Souma can't fight them, thus he contrived a reason for them to be villains

Dude I love this manga and seeing Souma grow. And for all of you who come here to constantly cry and butch, seriously get the fuck out, I don't know why you would subject yourself to come back if you claim you're not enjoying this series.

I don't. I dump it but I've pretty much decided to stop reading.

I would completely drop it but feel like I'm under obligation.

>Plus, I've lost a lot of interest in her character
If you're the same Viz user from half a year ago you never liked her to begin with.

Things were simpler before Azami came in and people could follow what was going on.
>Autumn Election - people show their powerlevel in a tournament setting
>Stagiare - people get gud
>Elites appear - the top dogs are introduced
>Moon Banquet - people set up stalls and compete

But in the Civil War arc there are a lot of things happening at once and major events just sort of spill over into each other with little closure. Erina runs away, hides in PSD, Eizan comes to crush it, gets BTFO by Souma, who then witnesses the Central goons, who get BTFO by Kurokiba and the Top 8, while Azami plans Promotion Exams, but meanwhile Erina and Souma are getting closer. It's just a jumble of things that might be interesting on their own, but there's no opportunity to take a break and reflect.

>If you're the same Viz user from half a year ago you never liked her to begin with.
I didn't love her but she was a more respectable character before.

it just sounds like people are mad that it stopped following generic powerlevels battle series format. the main elements of food + girls are still there. the plot is just an excuse to show the characters cooking and it hasn't failed at that.

You are not alone. I only read this for fanservice now ( like this one here )
I had high hopes for this manga but story and characters have become very shitty. The same thing happened to Fairy tail in the past (now it is only good for fanservice)

The ratings and sales have been good you retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=9A952zNSYUQ

>Shueisha thinks the sales of the manga will increase with a new anime
ahahahahahaha

>Terra formars revenge

Color pages when?

When that guy comes back from work or something.

the author has time to color the pages?, I thought he barely had time to finish one chapter in a week

Color ch was posted early this week. Check the archive.

Jump+ colors the chapters.

How far is S2 getting? End of stagiaire? Tea ceremony?

End of stagiaire, I'd guess.

You know how this could be even better? Put Megumi in there with her arms clutched.