Which countries do you think SHOULD hold permanent UN security council seats 20 years from now?

Which countries do you think SHOULD hold permanent UN security council seats 20 years from now?

current permanent members are;
USA
China
Russia
France
Britain

I choose

USA
China
Russia
India
the European Union

BEST ALLY AUSTRALIA!

do they even have nukes?

Australia, US, Russia, Japan, the non Islamic parts of Europe, China, Worst Korea

you can only have 5, dumbass

The truth is hiding right in front of us

India
US
Russia
China
Britain.

North Korea
North Korea
North Korea
North Korea
North Korea

Largest country by size.
Russia: 17,075,200 km2 (6,592,771 mi 2)
Canada: 9,984,670 km2 (3,854,082 mi2)
United States: 9,631,418 km2 (3,717,727 mi2)
China: 9,596,960 km2 (3,704,426 mi2)
Brazil: 8,511,965 km2 (3,285,618 mi2)

5?
1. Ukraine
2. Ukraine
3. Ukraine
4. Ukraine
5. Ukraine

britbongs need to get the fuck out. they're not relevant anymore

1. USA
2. China
3. Poo in Loo
4. Brazil
5. The least shitty african nation

no.

Permanent Members:

1. USA

Semi-Permanent Members:

2. UK
3. Australia
4. Canada
5. New Zealand

There have to be at least a few US nukes there, even if not publically acknowledged.

Probably in Pine Gap

>USA
>Permanent
Lol just wait 20 years faggot

After looking at the maps, I agree. That would be an ideal place for a nuclear installation. There are definitely a few spots around there that look like buried bunkers.

All economic factors point to the US far outperforming expectations, and India and China underperforming. Neither were supposed to surpass the US economically until the mid 2040s (hint: that's more than 20 years away), world bank, imf, usda have revised their estimates - China won't be passing USA until mid 2050s, India not until late 2050s /at earliest/.

USA
Russia
UK
Germany
France

Basically concert-of-Europe with the USA tagging in for Austria/Austro-Hungary.

USA
Britain
Australia
Canada
New Zealand

>tfw the Empire + 1 will never be

>5. The least shitty african nation

France? i'm not sure if some Chinese colony won't be in better shape 20 years from now though

Wouldn't it be better to just have a Global Anglo Union? All the Anglosphere countries get along best with each other and get along poorly with everybody else. Maybe it would be for the best.

And that's only due to debt concerns. We're a nation of debt, the opposite of consumer capitalism. At what point do we tell the rest of the world we're more interested in a tabula rasa, a clean slate. They can accept this or die.

Iran, DPRK, those will be the only countries remaining

I don't know. The more I learn about the early history of the United States, the more I hate the UK. They repeatedly and wrongfully attempted to destroy and undermine us.

USA
RUSSIA
CHINA
EU

The US
The USA
America
Land of the free
Home of the brave

I think the UN should be done away with altogether, it's not like they were ever anything more than a shitty meme

Hey guys can we join too?

The Netherlands

the un should be dismantled immediately. 20 years? fuck off.

NO countries - this whole farce should be dismantled

the UK tries to undermine everyone but themselves, how many canadians and australians did they send to die for their own shitty mistakes

you guys are jews-lite, how else would the rothschilds get so much power