According to your shitty morals what did Homura do wrong?

According to your shitty morals what did Homura do wrong?

She's gay.

She hasn't jumped on my dick yet.

Mine's too

I don't care.

She didn't do much wrong (apart from being a bit selfish as all humans are, especially teens) if we account the original ending only. However, the shitty demon Homura recreated the universe to her desires, ignoring the fact that Madoka sacrificed her existence in the first place, undoing that; even though ironically she did it all for Madoka in the first place. She "chose" to become the evil and accepted that she would become enemies even with the person she loves in the end, for whom she changed and sacrificed the whole universe. She went full retard. Kyubey pointed out very well at the end that emotions make things too complicated; Homura ended up giving in to her emotions, giving up on rational, which she so defended previously and giving up all sense of morality.

Faggot

muhammed please

Blow me.

Gladly

*unzips dick*

Nothing

be a woman.

Being dark and purple that shit scream evil

Call me Omar.

I don't know. It will be hard to tell until we know what is wrong with the world. If she managed to give Madoka and the other girls a happy life without any negative consequences then I would think she didn't do anything too bad.

She does view herself too negatively, though. I wish she would value herself more.

While they were hugging in the flower field, she listened to Madoka saying she wouldn't stand living apart from the ones she loves, and realized Madoka's fate is too cruel for her to bear and is akin to martyrdom.

Homura only wanted to save Madoka again, this time from herself.
She did absolutely nothing wrong.

Nothing.
AI YO

Everyone knew that what Madoka was doing, she was doing it as a sacrifice. EVERYONE, including Homura knew what she was getting into. That "understanding in the flower field" was Homura self-deluding herself, and trying to find "reasons" for her to selfishly get Madoka back by justifying.

"Oh Yes, I'm definitely doing it for her sake, I just didn't realise it before! Yeah, that's it! Screw all the other magical girls and the whole universe, (and Madoka's own wish)!"

Homura a shit.

While transforming the universe in ep12, Madoka just lied saying that it's ok so that Homu accepts her sacrifice.
The normal, true Madoka said the opposite in the flower field.
Homu always knew Madoka was lying, but she could stomach it until she heard the truth from Madoka herself.

Also, the other magical girls are now screwed, the QBs are.

Again, Homu did nothing wrong.

Something wrong enough to push a forced conflict in the sequel but not wrong enough to prevent lesbians in the conclusion.

Homura cut herself off from Madoka, depriving her of her beloved. Of course, it was for good reason, but in the end it's hurting both of them that they're not together. Without Madoka, she cannot realize an ideal resolution.

She took Madoka with force and violence, and with her authority.

homura sacrificed her happiness to go back in time and fight for her waifu
she then sacrificed her purity and defaced her waifu's wish to be able to be with her again
Homu is all of us

Madoka only made her wish off the back of Homura's hard work and dedication. It really makes it hard to sympathize with Madoka. Also, the InuCurry notes say Homura controls the LoC with the power sealed im her earring.

>In order to be with her again
She could have just went to heaven if she just wanted to be with Madoka. The flower field conversation plays heavily into things. Not to mention the space cats are still a threat to Madoka.

She started wearing that boring dress.

Why didn't madoka just slap her?

She looks a bit tired.

Being a reality altering devil takes a major toll on the mind.