Alex Villanueva

Thoughts?

youtu.be/4HR6fhif9CU

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/09/24/steelers-coach-didnt-want-army-vet-to-stand-for-anthem-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is a really big guy

dailycaller.com/2017/09/24/steelers-coach-didnt-want-army-vet-to-stand-for-anthem-video/

Rangers Lead The Way.

An amazing man.

>Thoughts?
another slide thread

>black coach to cut white military vet player for standing during national anthem
please let this happen
(i don't know if he is a good player or fringe)

Yeah the NFL is literally committing suicide.

He just showd the world that he's okay with white supremacy capitalism exploiting and murdering POC. If he was a true hero he would sit and support the POC. then again he's a coward and doesn't care about Oppression. he's just a useless tool that the white supremacist capitalist system uses.

fuck him

fuck raicst
fuck capitalism

Be the world's easiest lawsuit to win.

So is it racist to stand for the national anthem??? I'm confused

He is spanish! Nice guy, he has character in Call of Duty WWII

>Stealers
> nigger coach and majority nigger players.
Checks out

These people are excrement. Disgrace to humanity.

is he.......in fact.......ourguy?

/ourguy/?

that's my dick bro

Okay uhh everyone I run into in real life as well as other forums are pissed at the NFL. Is this your doing Sup Forums?

I didn't know it was possible to use this many buzzwords in 8 lines.

when your "country" is murdering black people just for wearing hoodies and 10 year olds who play with toy guns. im sorry

but america is a white supreamcy capitalism

The kikes struck at the normies

You're goddamn right it is.

He's a political grandstander.
The coach wanted the team to stay in the lockeroom and just be a football team, not making any political statements and come out after the anthem to do what they're there to do, play the game.

He is literally the right wing's version of Colin Kaepernick.

he is ourguy!

Kek'd

>standing for the national anthem of the country you fought for is the equivalent of being a professional victim

Kys

Niggers needs to be murdered to cull the horde.

Nigga yo troll game is weak

false dichotomy

WRONG. No one gives a fuck about BLM, they are cancer, just very vocal cancer. Everyone either cares about our military or atleast has to pretend to, anti americanism and especially communism will never be tolerated out in the open.

That neck is pretty long

He's good enough to start

I've seen this multiple times today.
>It is just a piece of cloth
>It is just a poem
Well, they were just black lives.

A stunt to slow the loss of NFL viewers.
>negroes and cucks that kneel during the anthem off-camera in the locker room
>an apparently white murrican war hero proudly stands for the anthem in front of the cameras
>football addicts no longer feel shame for their addiction

I have been thinking about this and I think I would support kneeling for the national anthem to show civil disobedience to more (((foreign wars))). What do you think?

4u

should i start memeing that they are kneeling against israel?

Nothing of value was lost

Watch as the "take politics out of sport" right piles all their political shit on him just like the left did with kaepernick so he can grow and flower into their justification and foothold for further politicising NFL.

LEAVE THE GOOD BOY ALONE YOU NIGGER

>steelers coach didn't want army vet to stand for anthem

watch the interview. he didn't want politics into football and wanted the team to discussed it and if they decided on something then he wanted 100% participation or do nothing. pretty level headed coach. its the niggers that removed the whole team off the field. I don't think he is going to do anything to the spaniard

Based and hero

Start by buying MAGA hats from the Official Store and burning them on camera. Remember, you have to buy them first though. Buy like 100 of them. Or buy 1000 and do it in your college with your buddies. But remember, you need to buy them first.

Actually that's pretty much the part that accentuated the matter.

A retired RANGER having to stand alone is that contrast that is capitulating the situation.

This is the lines in the sand being drawn.

It's no longer take a knee, BLM VS. "Meh whatever". It is now take a knee, disrespect the flag/country vs. "Whoa, look at this veteran doing the right thing".

I'm explaining myself poorly this evening butnthe point I want to make is that by him standing alone to show respect to the flag, he's a candle In the night, and is going to draw a lot of normies to support him.

You're Goddamn right

Can't tell if you're a normal troll or a lefty troll...

Real American hero.

>'Your country'
Only communism can produce such fallacious thinking. hammer and sickle = useful idiots every time.

We all know you shouldnt disrespect the flag.
You could hurt its feelings
pic related

>pack of fucking nogs standing arms in a literal monkey chain
>white man standing, hand of heart like a real fucking American

Stuff like this will only wake more and more people up. Good work to those uncucked camera operators and show runner.

His brother plays Rugby in Spain's National Team

It's called pest control you flaming queen

He is American.
Both his parents are from Spain, but he is an American born in US soil, it is unknown to me if he has double nationality though.

I only wish we truly were as white supremacist as you think we are

We'd have you all dead, buried, or deported within a month.

Nope, just disrespecting the men and women who get shipped home wrapped in it.

Shouldn't have tried to steal other countries dinosaur syrup then.

Aye mate, lets throw another shrimp on this barbie

Careful, possessing images of another countries flag, you're almost violating one rule #1

At soldier field no less...

That ranger deserves Curry's invitation o the whitehouse and a congressional medal of valor. True patriot.

Lets make it happen anons. Get tweeting @trump. Whats a catchy hashtag we can rally behind to get it trending? Im sure Trump would spin that publicity to BTFO the league.

Kek too true, it's only a piece of cloth when nigs want to sit out our anthem but it's the most precious thing when nazis spring up.

With a really big heart.

lmao

He's antifa professor's cousin.

Also niggers and wetbacks have double extra special rights and privileges because you've been VERY BAD goys in the past. Remember the Indians? And the six gorillion.

>tried
Look at the lip our biggest aircraft carrier has on it!

Well if anyone understands criminal behavior, it would be Australia.

If the united states government says it, then i guess it is your duty as an american to unthinkingly abide.

Otherwise you're disrespecting the flag and the constitution and they will get hurt feelings

Why has no one allobrate don this yet

If both his parents are from Spain he's more Spanish than American.

>standing for the national anthem is now divisive politics

This is why they should've tossed kaepercuck out of the NFL the second he kneeled that day

He actually took a shit on Kaepernick when he was protesting way back. This dude doesn't give a fuck.

To my understanding he was the only man of his team to show for the national anthem. Lets make him rich. Buy his merchandise. 1488
#StandforUS

He already became the best selling jersey by the end of the day. The optics of this only look good for him

Nope.
No political grandstanding going on here.
No Throwing his team under the bus to make a name for himself.
No Sir!

My thoughts
American first
Ranger second
Stealer long and distant third

>Thoughts?
I'm not into sucking military fag cock,
but good on the guy for not bowing down.
and showing love for our country.

Underrated post.

My thoughts are that you should stop being such a faggot and caring what queers in tights that play with balls do or don't do.
>if you still care be useful and return sports as a joke and something for children or staying in good shape

Kek 10/10

Strip the NFL of its wealth.
They have forced working people to pay for their stadiums and teams with taxes.
They subvert the Universities into giving scholarships to worthless shits and acting as their farm teams.

His teammates, (including the black ones) are behind him in the tunnel standing for the Anthem.

He's an attention whore who had to rush out for his Tillman moment and leave his comrades behind him, who were trying to take a neutral stance on the whole week's controversy.

By running out there like a Good Lil Brainwashed Troopy, he makes all his teammates look worse. He deserves a Pat Tillman moment all right.

Flag burning gained popularity because of you cunts and your inability to slap commies down.

6'1 tops

the Jews had it out for McCarthy, because they had a lot of commies and he was out for them

His name is Alejandro you dumbfuck

"Pat Tillman moment"? You are retarded.

The guy did 3 tours of active service putting his life in the hands of his brothers and having the life of his brothers in his under the flag of the USA. Some of his brothers didn't come home but he did. Honoring them, being faithful to them means more to him than people playing a stupid political game.

For a "Leaf", you sure like to wrap yourself in the delusion that everyone shooting up foreign countries in the American military is automatically some noblebright hero advancing the cause of Good.

He has a seat in the Congress 100% guaranteed now. Smart man.

Why are they hooking arms? Is this a bad thing?

OUR FUCKING GUY!

Nope. Celebrate the man. Fuck the NFL and their jerseys.