Why is she a rapist? What does it add to her established social darwinism type of evilness...

Why is she a rapist? What does it add to her established social darwinism type of evilness? What does it add to the plot?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/731175/fc1b40ba10/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it's hot.

Because her daughters are hot.

its already been established that girls cant rape girls

1. 'cuz
2. No.
3. Zilch.

Did you take a look at those daughters? I would rape them too!

Because it's hot. She'd make a really excellent mother for several reasons She has gigantic tits and is an insatiable hedonist. Just imagine growing up with her as your mom- even at your complete horniest phases, she'd be sure to leave you sexually exhausted. You'd probably never even sleep in your own bed.

That doujin where she grows two life fiber dicks and goes to pound town on her daughters made me feel wrong.

She is the alpha female. She saw some fine booty, so she took it.

HAI

>maximum /d/epravity
No. Not even funny.

definitely worse than Ragyo. Both villains were awful. The entire second half was really bad and I don't understand why they thought it would be any good at all.

Hey, instead of varied fights and action scenes, lets have them fight the villain's one and only underling over and over and over, and the underling's power is that nothing you ever do works on her.

Let's top that off by having the heroine decide to storm off for no reason and then become evil because her mom rapes her into obedience. Sounds good.

>No mention of her benis
>maximum
Nah breh.

If I had Satsuki as a daughter I would rape her too.

I mean, come on.

Its to show her dominating power she has over Satsuki. Satsuki is shown as the most dominating and powerful character in the show in till Ragyo where we see Satuski basically become powerless when confronted with her mother.They could of done it with abuse but rape fits better as Raygo still trusts and admires her daughter and it fits with the themes of the show .

Where can someone find the doujin?

I'm obviously asking for a friend....

What do you mean rapist? She's just friendly with the "Japan Hello," that's all.

She's a fucking psychopath. She doesn't give a shit about morals or standards. She does what she wants, because she can. It's not so much adding to her social Darwinism as it is making her an even more over the top and ridiculous villain, since Kill la Kill is an over the top and ridiculous show. It's not so much adding to the plot as it is adding to the "theme" of the show while simultaneously portraying Ragyo as a disgusting and profoundly immoral individual.

BLUMENKRANZ INTENSIFIES

wold you let ragu molest you

What plot?

Because Kill la Kill is a mess and had obvious rewrites.

prove it

Jealous faggot detected.

Ragyo is just an hentai villain having fun

Newfag please

Pretty much. She did everything wrong; throwing babies in the trash, raping children, world domination -- the only thing she didn't do is kick a puppy on screen or something.

Your friend's dick is about to lose it's mind

>triggered KLK fags
Face it, the show was mediocre and OPM did everything better for the parody "deconstruction"

Sad panda... is sad.

the random scenes of her groping satsuki for no reason were really random and seemed out of place,

that being said She's hot as heck and I want her to jerk me off while whispering mean things in my ear

Trigger admitted that the second cour was supposed to be completely different and they were still animating the final episode literally a few hours before it was supposed to air.

it's because it detected your underage status

Face it, (You)'re an idiot.

Reminder that Isshin was supposed to be the bad guy and Ragyo was a good mother (creating Senketsu), but having a father rape his daughters was a bit too much for Trigger

I'm glad they changed their mind on it

Sure convinced me with those hot opinions

Nigga, I've been here longer than you. That being said, (You)'ve only been here for about 4 hours.

do you think she ever made Satsuki model the over the top slutty dresses she would sew?

This. It also gives Satsuki's betrayal of Ragyo a personal angle even beyond avenging her father and sister. Her opposition isn't based just in righteousness, but disgust and rage.

It's still fanservice, but it has a purpose. Like everything else in Kill la Kill.

welp

Don't lose your weight.

Proof that Kill la Kill was deeper than Evangelion.

panda doesn't lie

But (You) do.