No man spoke it aloud
When the Saxon began to hate.

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

>mfw

google says they went down overall to 12.6%. Is that accurate, outdated, or fake news?

Motherfucker. Well done. The future looks bright.

Deutschland Uber Alles.

I... it... accually true wow.
B A S E D S A C H S E N.

They actually did it the mad ossis

Have we started the fire?

Yesh, the fire rises

Nice.
But how did afd do in general?
Great they did well in sachsen, but germany needs full liberation from Merkel.

Massive gains all around. Still behind Merkel and (((Schulz)))'s parties, but it's light years ahead of what most expected.

afd won the majority of all seats in the state parliament of saxony

Just reading up on foreign press.
The Dutch Volkskrant says, and I quote: "Merkel lost over 1 million votes to the AfD. That's one per refugee she let into the country."

Good job for the 94 seats in the end by the way

And I keked at some cuck : but saxony doesn't have foreigners

>That's one per refugee she let into the country."
kek

If you liked that you might also like:
>vimeo.com/200293678

GUESS WHO'S BACK NIGGERS!

KIKES BTFO, THE FAR RIGHT IS BACK IN GERMANY! THEY SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE, NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS

>far-right
>far

Not surprising. Sachsen is Germany's poorhouse.

only east german and slavic retards voted for AfD

true Germans voted CDU

Just don't let kikes infiltrate the party with their subversive "right wing" israel loving memes and you guys are set for success.

Kipling

>they are Eastern European and are traditionally backwards
oioi

>commies blaming former commies
oh the irony.

Lol
>right

>Germany might just uncuck themselves and in the process, save EU from commies and make EU the Fourth Reich it is supposed to be.

NHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You really can't vote for Merkel after she let the raping heathen hordes into the country and after she repeatedly said she'd do it again.

I mean come here, go to any major city, walk the streets and tell me it doesn't feel like downtown Baghdad!

Im in Berlin right now, can confirm, its like Iraq. I wish I could take a pic before: a libshit dyke was riding the bike with Refugees Welcome bag, should have run over her

Also, how come ar*bs drive AMG Mercedes and Germans drive little cuck cars?

Kek, didn't expect that of the Volkskrant

How can one woman be so based and trigger so many people at the same time???????????

Somebody nees to post the webm of people having sex on a construction platform while shit burns on the streets of Hamburg.

Wow, she's reaching Trump levels of shitposting! It seems there is hope for Germany yet.

It is at the 12th place in the GDP/ per capita ranking.

I am living in the Ruhr-Area since i was born in the early 90s.

It is getting worse every fucking year, and people are too afraid to speak out abount immigration in public.
We are beeing silenced every day by media an intellectuals. People of AfD beeing attacked by state funded anti-racism antifas every day.
It is a great victory against all this lies. That is was possible to get into parliament despite the situation.
But I am very afraid it will be too little, too late as most of the time.

Tiny penis overcompensation probably.
It's the same with Turks. Their families might go hungry, they may live in the shittiest part of town, but they have to drive a second hand Mercedes or BMW.

Translate that for a poor burger like me.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they violently oppose you, and then you win." - Gandhi
THANKS

>mfw AfD citing Gandhi is rubbing salt into leftist wounds like crazy

Fuck that traitorous bitch.
She has been shit since she got knocked up by that fag Pretzell.

First they ignore you, then they laugh about you, then they fight you, and then you win. Gandhi.

How many seats did AfD gain and how many are there total?

plurality not majority

Thank you, bratwurst.

This is how it started last time

Fucking nigger, read a book. You're the reason God doesn't talk to us anymore.

>you are racist because you dont want sandniggers
>we arent racist even though we think you are untermench and we and rapefugies are aryans

Not today, Tyrone.

That kike gave SPD the lowest seats ever. Fucking jew tries to jew germany again and gets btfo

Yet she won again

Germans had every opportunity to vote in huge numbers for the AfD and they still cucked themselves, the 'refugee crisis' all the terror attacks not only in Germoney but in Europe, and they still cucked themselves.

Let's be honest. They're not going to win. As much as we want the afd to win it would be a miracle.

too bad the 1 million she let in, voted for her

True story: The Irish, Welsh and Scots Gaelic for England is 'Saxony'.

>doesn't know any gandhi quotes
>proceeds to call others niggers

shut the fuck up, you worthless mouth breathing waste of space.

Watched ARD after Tagesschau yesterday night. Schultz' butthurt was just hilarious.
Also: What a faggot. Didn't think he was the reason they lost, he said it was Merkel's fault, and now they will go into opposition.

I'm here for the AfD memes. Where are the AfD memes? Why haven't the AfD memes been posted yet? When will we get the AfD memes?

705 in total I guess
They have 94 seats

Of course foreigners like refugees DON'T get to vote. Nor do a lot of the Turks as they still hold Turkish passports, even fourth and fifth generation ones.

I looked up AfD on wiki and Petry is listed as the leader. I thought the lesbian and the tweed coat guy were. What gives?

You do realize that it was in German, and not written in English, right, you triggered reeeddit dipshit?

Take you lithium and fuck off you out of control teenager.

She is but will leave soon most probably
>the lesbian and the tweed coat guy
They are the "top candidates" for election Perry passed on that because she was pregnant

>cannot read quote is by ghandi
>cannot context clues
>ignorieren

Geeze, and you're still sitting there wondering why I'm calling you a nigger? Maybe this site isn't for you, kiddo.

>Perry
Goddamn not Perry it was supposed to say Petry
sorry Phone fag here

Not surprised, I am a pole currently living in Saxony and the amount of racism is ridiculous.

You can especially feel it in the Ministries, don't ever expect anything being done for you if you're a foreigner and expect being checked twice if not thrice by the Tax people. I will move to west Germany soon.

Fuck Saxony.

I'm not the person you were flipping out on you cock-inhaler, check the IDs.

You obviously have some kind of personality or mood disorder, take your pills and good to bed.
Also I have a master's degree in administration, which you do not. Maybe you should re-evaluate your personality and whether or not it is normal and health to fly-off-the-handle over something that was none of your business that you read on Sup Forums.

Go think, just do it somewhere else.

>"top candidates" for election

What does it mean to run as a 'top candidate'?

Are the Saxons about to get purged again?

I suddenly have faith in Germany again

well done lads, have a beer to celebrate

so now that the dust has settled, how did afd do? how many seats to they have and who are they forming a coalition with?

Translation error
I can only explain what it means
Merkel is "top candidate" for CDU
Schulz is "top candidate" for SPD
And Weidel and Gauland are "top candidates" for AfD
I honestly have no idea what's the literal translation is / how to explain it
Maybe someone else can explain it

Wow, at this point they could probably change hashtags to #BTFO17

>400

lol And that somehow qualifies you to jump into a conversation halfway to defend an even stupider dumbass than yourself? Fuck off retard. If you even cared half as much as you pretend to virtue signal, you would see that he was wrong. You don't though, you just wanted any half excuse that you could to try to make yourself look like some kind of moral authority on a Peloponnese cobweb appreciation website. Go fuck yourself faggot.

Ireland is in the EU and has a gay Indian prime minister

Scotland votes SNP who are Marxist

Wales voted leave but also votes Labour

England votes conservative and is the only country with a UKIP presence

You have no idea what you're talking about.

so it just means you do the debates for the party, media calls etc but it does not make it easier to win or anything?

All I am saying is, everyone on the British Isles calls the English 'Saxons' and their country 'Saxony' in their native languages apart from the English.

>who are they forming a coalition with?
They won't be part of whatever the government coalition will be, the established parties have made that clear. They'll be the second strongest opposition party after the SPD.

cuck trudeau wil be proud

Bullshit
You're just trash, nothing to do with being a Polacke

Historic Saxony and modern day Saxony are in two different locations

...in the Former GDR state of Saxony.

Eastern germans are almost as uncucked as their former commie friends of Poland and Hungary. They got the economic marxism but not the cultural one.

Saxon Switzerland: 35.5% AfD.

10/10, would annex.

>Aso it just means you do the debates for the party, media calls
Kind of ye they are the main fags
>Makes it easier to win
You come into parlament by a list
They are place 1 and 2 I guess
The more percent a party gets the more people from the list come in, but they are the very first so it will was pretty likely they'll get into parlament

I always go to any ministry well dressed and am fluent in German, yet still get treated like shit because my name ends with wzki.

Saxony is racist as fuck and it's no surprise that AfD won. I have accepted this a long time ago and am just waiting to find a nice Appartment in Köln.

This. Look at the map.
Historic Saxony is today's Lower Saxony.

The modern State of Saxony comes from the southern part of Upper Saxony, a conquered territory. Those people are half-slav.

SAXON PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Because Cultural Marxism has nothing to do with Karl Marx who viewed homosexuality as degeneracy of the bourgeois. He also valued nationalism. Engels wrote how Irish immigration to England had undermined the labour market, inflated housing costs and destroyed the social fabric of English towns. Marx supported them having their own Republic so they could no longer migrate. Neo-commies are nothing like the old commies. The old commies valued nationalism. They did not encourage mass immigration. N.Korea has closed borders because it values their cultural and racial identity.

ah, did not realise it was list based.

wew they got 94 seats? I was stuck at the 88 of last night

I like how the german government treats its citizens like complete fucking retards.
Which, nota bene, they are, considering Merkel won for the 4th time.

pic related, look at the percentages and the size of the bars.

England = Anglo Land = Anglo-Saxon Land

Saying the most leftwing countries in the U.K. are like Saxony who just voted rightwing is retarded

>CDU BTFO

In a literal non-state nobody gives a shit about, that is worse to live in than fucking Poland people vote AfD.

How is the CDU supposed to ever recover from this?

>Deutschland Uber Alles
Saxon uber alles

AfD is the biggest party in Sachsen, apparently?

The most successful, yes.

so whats the final count for reps in the Bundestag?

i keep reading 89 on the various news pages, is it moar?

>▶
94, but Petry has quit so now 93