Why do you believe the ridiculous lies about Islam? Islam is peaceful but strong religion, Islam does not hate women...

Why do you believe the ridiculous lies about Islam? Islam is peaceful but strong religion, Islam does not hate women, Islam does not hate other religions, Muslims are good people. People who do bad things and claim they are Muslims are not Muslims, ISIS is an Mossad created army full of degenerates who kill other Muslims. It makes me sad your hatred on Islam is based on media lies and slander and Israel created false flags and on criminals who are not followers of Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad
youtu.be/guXBTgAxhIw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108374587/#108428804
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131255039/#131255039
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98072948/#98072948
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132172998/#132204624
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

low tier bait OP

Go watch Fox News or CNN you brainwashed good goy

lol possibly i just like my girlfriend to have my dick in her not some rabid sandniggers aids dick

CNN is pro mudslime, your comment is a waste of time

Just found out my ex is marrying a Arab Muslim and converting to Islam. She tried to bait me with it in a dm. I didn't reply. After the marriage and he starts beating her she'll see the light. Sad that some women don't feel whole unless they are controlled. Islam tells you how to do everything. Truly for sheep

sage

also this
All "western" media is actually jew propaganda

The Taqiyya is strong with this one

Sage

>sage
what is this leaf man

Islam is incest.

out of context for sure

ALOHA SNACK BALLS!!!! Or is it ALLEY SNACK BAR!!!....???

The brainwash has worked well i see, good good *rubs hands*. Now go die for Israel goys

I'm thinking of converting. I'm an atheist with no direction in life. Honestly Muslims that I've met are all good people. I would hang out with them.

You can't blame the actions of mentally unstable people on religion
Same could be said about all religions

>Same could be said about all religions
ok, so you admit that the quotes are true?

how does it benefit to admit islam is evil?

I don't trust niggers or muslims
It's served me well

yah lol as soon as Israel becomes a white christian country.... so never

You can read the bible, hindu books, torah, all religious books and find quotes that were common things on whole world during that time period like violence, it doesn't mean we believe them today just like Christians don't kill infidels anymore

what part about you sand monkeys smell funny and fuck little boys dont you get... like go the fuck away... preferably out of smell range

so your answer to the evil verses of the quran, is that other books have evil verses?

are you sufficiently smart to understand that saying OTHER BOOKS ARE BAD TOO, is an admission that your books is bad?

TRUTH. It even tells you specific steps on how to wash in the shower (based on the prophet muhammads routine)

Taqiyya is compeletely different thing and that's some made up taqiyya.
Taqiya or taqiyya (Arabic: تقیة taqiyyah, literally "prudence, fear")[1][2] is an Islamic term which refers to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution.[3][4][1][5] Another term for this concept, kitmān (lit. "action of covering, dissimulation"), has a more specific meaning of dissimulation by silence or omission.[

i regret saying 'prophet' i should have said 'fictional master conman muhammad'

so this is a shit bait thread now?

Those quotes are twisted to make them look like they are part of the religion even though they were just part of the warfare and lifestyle of ancient tribal people, but you people are brainwashed so there is no use telling you otherwise

no just wondering Newfag here

Islam is a religion not a race, not all Muslims are "sandmonkeys"

>in the face of persecution
and why would mudslijmes be persecuted in the west?

just because they want to take over and subjugate or forcibly convert our people? wow, that's harsh huh?

you think anyone believes you evil murderous rapey fucks?

yeah, no one believes you, your holy man was a mass-murdering warlord, pedo, torturer and slaver

muslims are almost as bad as jews

I don't believe in any lies. Just go to some bigger cities in Europe with muslim population and look how they behave. Also Islam is a different culture, we don't want it here.

Free Palestine you Khazar faker
Like Charlemagne, Founding Fathers, Christopher Columbus and tons of other white people's heroes, stop being a hypocrite and Prophet Muhammad wasn't a pedophile rapist, it's not allowed to have sex with prepubescent girls on Islam.

I didn't say you need to live with Muslims, i just say you should stop believing in bullshit about Muslims

Of course, everything is Israel's fault. Nothing is your own fault.

Harram whore showing her face is harram!

charlemagne? I wasn't aware tht he was the prophet of Christianity

please enlighten me

>Same could be said about all religions
Indeed. Religion is horseshit and we'd all be better off without it

Idiot
He spread Christianity though
I love Allah so no thanks

>He spread Christianity though
Mohammed, most perfect example for ALL Muslims, was a warlord who led over 25 military campaigns (and ordered around 100), he took slaves and booty in battle, he personally ordered the beheading of over 800 men in one day, he raped a child, he had political opponents tortured to death(sometimes over money) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad

Jesus, most perfect example for ALL Christians, was not a warlord, led no campaigns(ordered no campaigns either), took no slaves or booty, beheaded no one, raped no children or adults, had no one tortured

When Muslims do bad things they are following the example of their most revered human, when Christians do something like that, they are NOT following the example of their prophet

true or false?

>I love Allah so no thanks
Allah doesnt exist. You've been lied to. Religion is phony. It is nothing more than culture. It is a lot like language. You get your religion from your parents. Then when you get older you can learn a new one. You can even stop using your old religion and convert to a new one. No religion is right; they are all wrong.

The biggest gang in a century is majority muslim in my country. They rape, kill, kidnap and sell drugs and other muslims are holding a hand over them and making excuses for them.
>B-but muh holy book
Don't give a fuck what you think it says it clearly fails to teach people how to behave in proper society

>Taqiiya thread

saged

Then why do they want to live with us so much? Muslims are flooding Europe, when Christians live peacefully in their homelands. Every country with major muslim population is a shithole. You are inferior to us Christians.

Jesus (peace be upon him) was a fanatic too, but Christians are hypocrites and liars against Islam.
For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[a]
37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

None of those people are doing them because of their religion but because they are criminal scum

That was a Jesus quote btw

>Jesus (peace be upon him) was a fanatic too
how many people did he kill? how many did he torture to death over money?

are you even a fucking mudslime or just fucking about?

I have to go for i have better things to do, but i hope some of you learned something today

The biggest gang in any country is the government.

I feel sad for her. Once they get married and he turns on the control the beatings, rapes, whippings she will be mentally broken and brainwashed to obey. Wish I was nicer to her kinda blame myself.

>You can't blame the actions of mentally unstable people on an organization made up of mentally unstable people

are you sure?

And you need to stop believing Muslim bullshit.

>Mohammed wasn't a Muslim

ALMONDUM ACTIVATUS!

I merely have to look back in history to know...

Your full of shit! Nejis! that is what i think of your opinion! youtu.be/guXBTgAxhIw

>just like Christians don't kill infidels anymore
>Christians

You mean Catholics, Orthodox, Protestants, Anglicans, and Evangelicals.

Not Christians. Same when you tell us that Shias are not Muslims.

No Christians have ever hurt anyone.

>find quotes that were common things on whole world during that time period like violence,

Quotes on violence are circumstancial, not commandments to kill, invade randomly. The majority of the violence in the Bible is circumstancial meaning that it was a violent event that was recorded. Same when Jesus himself suffered huge amounts of violence which was an event just recorded by bystanders.

The laws to execute the Canaanites, Ammorites, Moabites, and Philistines from their lands was justified. They were child sacrificers, kidnappers, beastiality lovers, and temple prostitutioners. All were scheduled for execution like Sodom and Gomorrah only instead of angels it was Jews doing the executing.

Not comparable at all with the Quran randomly telling to just kill unbelievers. After the Mosaic Law was put into place Israel was not allowed to invade and conquer neibors. It was required for Jews to treat foreigners with the same rights as a fellow Jew. Not force them to pay Jizya.

Trust me, we'd have plenty of help in getting past your lies. Links related.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108374587/#108428804

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131255039/#131255039

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98072948/#98072948

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132172998/#132204624

>Islam means peace

But it means "Submission" in Arabic. What did she mean by this?

Anyone who read the quran sees islam for what it is.
A backward retarded disgusting sect created by a pedo maniac

SOunds good.

Let me know which one of these people are good muslims.

You are nothing but liars and imbeciles who want power. You are worst than pigs and dirt and when anyone looks at you, all they see is haram.

reminder islam was incomplete until mohammed militirazed himself and started wars and conquests, hence why their age starts with militarization, not with the alleged apparition. islam without brute force is not islam. shitty mohammedans are literally obliged to lie and deceive to further their islamic agenda. just like jews, their view of the world is binary: muslims and unbelievers, simple as that.

you can work with moslems, you can trade with them, you can even party with them, but you can NEVER trust them, they're natural backstabbers, it's literally in their DNA after 1,400 years of brainwashing and engineering, it's literally what they listen every friday in mosques.

it absolutely baffles me that even after 1,400 years of literally waging wars against the west there are still people willing to suck them off and spread their anuses for mohammedans. islam's literal existence thrives on making wars against "unbelievers".

I got no problem with Moslems. They keep their women in line and that's pretty cool with me. Bring it on patriarchs. Fuck the west.

The only one who is lying is you

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Just wait and you will have something to laugh

NIce taqiya