Jesus says not to resist evil and he's against violence. Deus vult muh crusades my ass...

Jesus says not to resist evil and he's against violence. Deus vult muh crusades my ass. No one knows how to properly practice Christianity.

>Jesus says not to resist evil
Point to the exact passage.
Shut the fuck up and don't make claims about shit that you only know from second and third hand sources faggot. Jesus hated evil and he certainly resisted the kike money lenders practicing usury in the temple.

I agree with you 100% but say this shit in there shitty threads instead of making a new thread. You are giving them validity.

Kill yourself cuck.

This is why I hate religions. Anything you do is probably wrong because of one obscure quote. Just take the stories as fictional and as life lessons.

fpbp

>Matthew 5:39
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

Here you go

The way to properly practise Christianity is to be a Muslim but without the pillar nonsense, without the extremism and without sucking Muhammad's blasphemous self-important cock.

Also, I guess I worded this poorly. I meant you aren't supposed to resist evil people doing bad things to you. You are most definitely supposed to resist doing evil things yourself.

How does this pertain to me?

>To "turn the other cheek," does not imply pacifism, nor does it mean we place ourselves or others in mortal danger. Like the principle of the eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth in Matthew 5:38, turning the other cheek refers to personal retaliation, not criminal offenses or acts of military aggression. Clearly, Jesus did not mean to negate all God’s laws and injunctions protecting us against violent crime or invading armies. Rather, Jesus is speaking here of the principle of non-retaliation to affronts against our own dignity, as well as lawsuits to gain one’s personal assets (v. 40), infringements on one’s liberty (v. 41), and violations of property rights (v. 42). He was calling for a full surrender of all personal rights.

>Turning the other cheek means not to return insult for insult in retaliation, which is what most people expect and how worldly people act. Responding to hatred with love just might grab someone's attention and afford us a chance to share the gospel. When we respond in a manner that is unnatural, it displays the supernatural power of the indwelling Holy Spirit. Jesus was the perfect example because He was silent before His accusers and did not call down revenge from heaven on those who crucified Him.

Here you go, fedoralord.

He's talking about this:

>(Matthew 5:39) However, I say to YOU: Do not resist him that is wicked; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other also to him.

Now, Jesus did not say that if someone strikes you on the jaw you should get up off the floor and hold up the other side of your face for a target. No; how foolish and ridiculous that would be! A slap is not intended to injure physically but only to insult or provoke into a fight. What Jesus was saying was that, if anyone tried to provoke you into a fight or an argument, by either literally slapping you with an open hand or stinging you with insulting words, it would be wrong for you to retaliate. “Return evil for evil to no one. ... Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.” Peter said that Christians would not be “paying back injury for injury or reviling for reviling, but, to the contrary, bestowing a blessing, because you were called to this course, so that you might inherit a blessing.”—Rom. 12:17, 21; 1Pet. 3:9.

Exactly, we shouldn't let evil get an inch over us.
No, I think we should let people kill us because it's them being evil and not us and we get to heaven quicker.

Anyone who denies Jesus Christ is a kike deserving of death and eternal torments.

FUCK ME JEWSSS I LOVE THE RABBI GOD

FUCK
ME

RABBI

JESUS

FUCK

ME

PLEASE

I NEED YOU TO NOT MOLOCH ME IN FIRE

I FEAR HELL!

NO RABBI JESUS

YOU ARE THE

ONLY

SON

OF

CREATION!

Pharasies were wrong to persecute you. Zionism = CREATION OF EXISTENCE AND JESUS AS KING!!!

Don't believe the straw man. Most christians do not and have not interpret the bible literally. In fact, biblical literalism only started to gain support in the 16th century.

So what about when Jesus whipped the fuck out of those (((money changers)))?

>No, I think we should let people kill us because it's them being evil and not us and we get to heaven quicker.

Jesus never said let yourself die. Jesus gave us advice on how to deal with on coming violence. Jesus wasn't stupid. He KNEW what he was getting his servants into. So he prepared them on how to deal with invasions.

>(Matthew 10:16) “Look! I am sending YOU forth as sheep amidst wolves;

He knew what kind of animals his servants were about to deal with. So he started with this as advice...

...therefore prove yourselves cautious as serpents and yet innocent as doves.

Snakes don't have arms, legs, and claws. Yet they have survived for millions of years since the dawn of the Dinosaurs down to the age of mammals. They are some of the best survivors on earth. But how? Snakes are some of the most cautious animals on earth. They are so sneaky they are rarely ever seen. If you see ONE, you just caught the dumbest one. The smartest most clever ones are always invisible. Same with Spiders, it is said that when you kill one you make the rest smarter because only the smartest survive UNSEEN. Therefore, make yourself invisible. No showy displays. No looking expensive, no threatening slogans, no tattoos, no signs of wealth. Nothing that could get attention.

If things begin to get tense?

>(Matthew 10:23) When they persecute YOU in one city, flee to another; for truly I say to YOU, YOU will by no means complete the circuit of the cities of Israel until the Son of man arrives.

>(2 Samuel 15:14) At once David said to all his servants that were with him in Jerusalem: “Get up, and let us run away;

Take nothing with you, get out, run away.

>I think

No one gives a shit what you think, fuck off.

Enough, Schlomo.

It was to fulfill prophecy.

>(John 2:17) His disciples called to mind that it is written: “The zeal for your house will eat me up.”

>(Psalm 69:9) For sheer zeal for your house has eaten me up, And the very reproaches of those reproaching you have fallen upon me.