twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actual tennis in MY teekyuu spinoff?

It may be more likely than you think.

Tennis killed this show.

>tennis
DROPPED

Fron last episode, but still wew

Is this yuri?

I want an episode where Kinako and Udonko try to outcunt each other.

I want to thigh fuck her

I think the main reason why this exists is because the Teekyuu director wanted to make something even cuter, and since 2 minutes was too short for that he decided to spread it out a bit longer. He also finally realized that if you put enough frames together you really won't need to have any keyframes.
Also UNF

>the Teekyuu director wanted to make something even cuter
Yeah, that's why he's doing Berserk next.

[ ] He wanted to get all the cute out of his body before going to Berserk
[ ] Berserk is going to be as cute and well-animated as TQ and Usakame

>[ ] Berserk is going to be as cute and well-animated as TQ and Usakame
I want this. I might actually watch it then.

b.1339.cf/rqljgde.webm

Last week:

>tennis

Were it the other way around, 6 Usakame seasons then a new Teekyuu spin-off, you'd be complaining all the same. This show is good if you take it for what it is. It has cute designs, the SoL isn't bad, especially for a short. It's more subtle in its approach, than, say, Pan de Peace. It's endearing.

Unlike Pan de Peace, I've at least laughed a few times at Usakame so this wasn't a complete waste of time.

Sabisu, sabisuu~

And like Pan de Peace, it also has some fat legs.

>Were it the other way around, 6 Usakame seasons then a new Teekyuu spin-off, you'd be complaining all the same.

Yeah, complaining why they didn't just do something better like Teekyuu in the frst place.

>Were it the other way around, 6 Usakame seasons then a new Teekyuu spin-off, you'd be complaining all the same.
Fuck off. No I wouldn't. Teekyuu and Pan de Peace are both better than Usakame. It's grown on me now but it's still not good.

Is this what they call gap moe?

ED
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=818627
I haven't found the OP yet unless someone has more luck than me.

I wasn't expecting a sickass EDM drop into the chorus.
This song and the Nante Mouiidesukara song were catchy pop. Too bad they can't act or else I'd support them more.