Episode 48: Hope Again!! Trunks Awakens in the Present

>Episode 48: Hope Again!! Trunks Awakens in the Present

>A bolt out of the blue! A mysterious person arrives at the present!! Trunks is studying with Pilaf. Taking a break outside, he finds a time machine...? When he checks out the interior, the rider is none other than?!

>Goku and the others learn from Bulma about the arrival of a certain somebody. Done with their fighting, they hurry off to Capsule Corp together with Beerus!!

Will Beerus finally be part of the main cast?

If Beerus can't defeat Black, how can we expect anyone else to stand a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

gorillavid.in/jo273tlajpfy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The preview has Goku saying that he and Vegeta are the ones going to confront Black, not Beerus.

However, If Black is going to come to the present, it's entirely plausible that Beerus might face him. Based on Black's purple aura from a vidya and nothing else, I'm predicting Black might be a God of Destruction. Having an opponent overwhelm Beerus would certainly set the stage for Goku & Vegeta to use either the Fusion Dance or Portara Earrings.

Also, I don't think Black is wearing any variation of the Portara Earrings.

Having something happen to Chi-Chi would be a cliche yet effective way to explain why Black became the monster that he is.

Next episode will be boring.

That's plausible.

The preview implies we're going to get to see more of Trunks getting the shit beaten out of him, if you're into that, though.

Wait, preview images where?

Anyone remembers which episode had Trunks remembering the future when he was walking through some hiding placeand then 17 opens the door and shoots someone inside?

what? you
didn't watch the episode? see again

But, Beerus is part of the main cast.

episode of dbz that is it

I remember it's 124 of 276 so add 15 episode to that

Oh I read "preview images". I thought there were some extra pics of the next ep somewhere.

no no, the OP here is just regular

- Too fanfic even for Super standards
- At worst, Goku would avenge Chichi's death and then move on.
- Wearing the earring of her dead wife is gay

>- Too fanfic even for Super standards

Super has no standards, user.

thats not goku, thats Goten raised solely by Chichi in the aftermath of the android saga.

It's Goku Black, not Goten Black or just Black. Besides, the fan request was an evil AU Goku; not an evil AU Goten.

Use the fucking catalog

What is Black is actually Vegito?

He's named goku black because she named him for his dead father.

Also the previews also said that monaka was super powerful, you gonna believe that?

Best boy would never do aomething like that, but I do hope he returns.

gorillavid.in/jo273tlajpfy - ep. 124 of 276

Stop bumping this thread
Use the fucking catalog So many retards in this fanbase

kill yourself autismo mcsperglord

So how disappointed is Trunks gonna be over Gohan? Gohan reached his maximum potential thanks to the Kais and the Z-Sword, he can't even turn SSJ anymore without expending so much energy that it's just a bore now and he's become so weak that he can't even fight Frieza mooks that even Roshi could fight.

Also how jealous is Future Trunks gonna be of Kid Trunks having a friend like Goten?

Use the fucking catalog

Use the fucking catalog

>The preview has Goku saying that he and Vegeta are the ones going to confront Black
No, the preview says they're gonna "face him." It could talking about Trunks, since the Japanese word for "face" (むきあう) doesn't imply fighting, and it's not specified who they're gonna face.

>Beerus jobbing

Not happening pal.

>If Beerus can't defeat Black, how can we expect anyone else to stand a chance?
SSB Vegetto?

In the Heroes preview he seems scared of Black though.

He looked more like unsure what he should do.
I mean, he probably could deal with Black himself, but he is a god of destruction. He isn't supposed to save planets.

Someone posted a thing actually of the colors intersecting with them all combining into black.

It's possible that Black Goku might be like Ultimate Gohan in a way, all of his possible potential and god ki unlocked.

He looked pretty scared to me though. I bet Black is at least on the level of a God of Destruction.

Honestly, there wouldn't be any point to this arc if he was weaker than that.

It's a fucking Gotenks question thread.

For Dragon Ball Heroes

Retards

Retard it's a DBS thread

He looked serious, not scared.

Nah, we saw what Beerus's scared face looks like when the Omni-king appeared and it was clearly not the face he was making in that trailer.
Besides, Whis was making the same calm face he always makes.

>Honestly, there wouldn't be any point to this arc if he was weaker than that.

Toriyama said Goku and Vegeta aren't surpassing them anytime soon.
However, I think Black won't start that strong, but might evolve into a bigger threat as the arc progresses similar to Cell and Buu.
Also, I have my own theory about Black: based on the opening I think there are more than just one Black. We saw three different Blacks doing different attacks, maybe it is a hint? Black himself might not be stronger than Beerus, but if he is about the same strength as Goku and he has a large number of clones he could be a potential threat to all universes.

>Vegetto

Goku and Vegeta already said they'd rather die than help each other fight.

I'm getting tired of this meme.

>Toriyama said Goku and Vegeta aren't surpassing them anytime soon
So? They still could beat a Beerus level opponent using fusion or some shit like that.

Either way, I'm pretty sure Black is a bigger threat than he appears. They hyped the arc as something that will affect time and space itself and even the Omni-king will have to get involved. So it's pretty serious shit.

>Goku and Vegeta already said they'd rather die than help each other fight.
That's meaningless. If they people they love is at risk and there's no other way to beat the bad guy, they'll do it.

> If they people they love is at risk and there's no other way to beat the bad guy, they'll fuse.

Then why didn't they fuse against Kid Buu? Or against Beerus?

>Then why didn't they fuse against Kid Buu?
Because Goku was confident he could take him on.

>Or against Beerus?
Goku specifically said he couldn't beat him even if he fused with Vegeta.

Kid Buu was weaker then Buuhan, there was no need to fuse again to fight him. We could see even worn out Goku was able to actually fight aginst Kid Buu to an extent.