Brit/pol/ - Moning Tea Edition

>Hitchens: My drugs advice to William? You've been duped, you dope!
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

>Six injured in east London 'acid attack'
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41376150

>Theresa May urges EU to retain trade terms for two years after Brexit
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41355642

>Ahmed Hassan charged with 'attempted murder' over tube bombing
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41363943

>Theresa May to warn tech firms over terror content
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41327816

>Parsons Green bombing: Two more arrested over Tube attack
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41332867

>Owen Goes Full Brent
order-order.com/2017/09/19/owen-goes-full-brent/

>May Agrees to £40BN Brexit Bill
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/may-agrees-40bn-bill-for-brexit-0bqgjksrg

>M3 Is Fucked
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-41371699

>Year of terror: Timeline of ISIS attacks in Great Britain
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403529-london-attack-tube-parsons

>Brexit fuels smuggling fears on the Irish border
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/brexit-fuels-smuggling-fears-on-the-irish-border-11041595

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41360891
youtube.com/watch?v=aLhWzMOccTg
youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now is a good time to buy and plant spring bulbs. I've planted snowdrops, crocuses, daffodils, tulips, snakes head fritillaria, fritillaria imperialis, alliums, hyacinths and anemones. Get them in your gardens, lads! Wilkos, Homebase or Poundland are good places to go for bulbs.

Does every board feel way slower to anyone else? It's like there's been a huge drop in users.

Kids going back into school around now in America

just got back from a rainy uber after staying round a lass' and ragging her, ama?

>t. fully degnerate cunt

Are light bulbs going to change their name now that they don't resemble bulbs?

I think they should be called pan sexual illuminating equality shapes desu fampai

Thanks for reading my blog

Was she shaven?

Nobody believes you Meme. Stop pretending to be Deano.

how many of you .are actually pakis?
Also do pakis actually drink the tea with milk?

Real Brits put milk in their tea you sperg

>real brits
So third gen pakis?

>Real slavs
So 10th generation gypsies

sorry to disappoint, dago-czech, mongrel.

Started lifting yet?

you anglo fucks tend to be less white than the slavs living in your own country. and no, not everyone from a slavic country is slav, don't forget to eat your falafel and curry for breakfast

>falafel and curry for breakfast
>Implying

>breakfast
>in a fucking pizza box

just brexit already

My girlfriend is called Steph
My coffee is Nescafe
My IT is Microsoft
My car is on finance
My food is from JustEat
My TV is ITV
My diamonds are on finance
My best mate is called Smithster
My computer is from PC World
I don't drink wine
And I am a Deano

Why can't melts like you lot just accept that Barratt new builds and EE unlimited data deals benefit everyone in the country, including people who work in Leeds call centres?

Even 100 of you on your best sesh is nothing compared to the carnage I caused last night in Yates', oi oi

>Labour conference

So Labour want to leave the EU and continue to have free movement of people.

:^)

>being so much of a cuck you can't even make your own breakfast
>box
I'm betting english breakfast is being delivered like this because it's becoming a bit of an exotic delicacy, kinda like sushi 50 years ago.

This is what we have for dinner most nights

Labour is still to scared to have a brexit position and have half the party split

>food dragged from fryer for dinner
no wonder you're competing with ameri 'lets put corn syrup into everything' lards for obesity trophy.

Slav here.

>German troops and checz woman (1945, colourised)

germans are bootlickers, they didn't rape too much, most of it was done by reds.

>Merkel now requires a coalition with liberals and greens to govern

What impact, if any, might this have on EU
exit negotiations?

On the on hand she's already under significant pressure from big business and exporters in Germany to be able to continue to export easily into the UK, but on the other the two coalition parties are Europhiles and the coalition and mainstream of Germany will want to shun the AfD and their Eurosceptic politics.

You are cucked and not white anymore lmao.
I remember taking a trip to London, fucking kebabs and Africans everywhere

Probably the same , all the parties in German (and here) are neoliberals with different colour ties

Why do we let boomers exist?

>Bob Geldof and Gerry Adams lead a pro-EU march

Deano, please fuck off.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41360891

really fires up my brain how they use a picture of white men

Left-wing activists are the most cringe people on the fucking planet

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41360891
>In total, Birmingham has 10 postcodes on the list. Washwood Heath, Aston and Small Heath were the three worst postcodes for the crime in the UK.

is that the paki areas?

what do you think,look at which city came second

>Not morning coffee edition

who else /DrinkingTheirMorningCoffeeInTheirWaifuCup/?

europoors out

Drinking my morning shake god damnit

Did I just split an infinitive?

>shake
gay

>britpoor

>tfw work and brit/pol/ at the same time

Thanks for making wageslavery a little more comfortable, chaps.

it's okay. enjoy your day. how's your job

Not bad, just writing some bathroom descriptions up. Working from home is liberating.

sounds better than being an office-cuck. I'll plan for it

ah yes, U.K., what a country

ah yes, Mexico, what a country

praise god.

>tfw not a wagie

why are there so many namefags in britpol? trip and namefags really piss me off. vying for ownership on an anonymous imageboard, I can mostly ignore it as any seasoned user who understands the culture doesn't do it, so I know i'm not missing out on much... I don't know.

EE don't do unlimited data on their mobile packages anymore I was on the phone for an hour trying to get a good deal. Max they do is 10gb and i kept going over getting charged stupid amounts. Moved to three got unlimited 4g for £20

ah yes, Ancapistan, what a concept

thanks it's pretty good came up with it myself

>half of the catalog is about the NFL
the state of american politics

>lecture in 3 hours
>too nervous to even read a book
why must i be like this

>tfw

I've been there m8. Spent so much time worrying about how I'd cope in exams that I put off revising because it'd stress me out, then you do the exam and it isn't that bad and you look back and regret not working harder before it. Anxiety's a bitch.

Well we did create your country after all. You're welcome.

Genuinely what the fuck.

don't even care about exams desu lad, i get good grades and the content of the course isn't difficult.
i just hate being seen by people and sitting in lecture halls. get the feeling that everybody is constantly looking at me and whenever i'm outside all i can think about is how to present my every step and every facial expression to be pleasant to whoever may be looking

Where is Rimmer desu. Did he already do his run?

>the state of american politics
It is a crying shame desu. This handegg shit is driving me nuts. I'm ashamed that politics is on that level in my country.

Hey guys. I've always wondered. What does the tea taste like in the OP? It looks like it would be a nice creamy flavor.
I'll leave when someone answers my question. Thank you!

It's not very creamy. I don't know how to describe it if you've never had black tea. Tastes like home.

Its not creamy

Go make some. It's impossible to describe even as I drink it.

Y'know now that I think of it you can't actually describe it.. How strange

>Gasmany
Fuck me lads, we just can't give up on killing people with methods that involve gas, can we?

youtube.com/watch?v=aLhWzMOccTg

youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc

>Wild horses had apparently existed on the American continent before the European rediscovery of the Americas, but they had been hunted to extinction there so as to make any independent domestication impossible.
Is there a worse race of "people" than "native" "americans"?

Hm. Thanks guys. Have a nice thread.

But muh symbiotic relationship with nature.

That seems unusual to me though given how much horses enhanced their ability to do anything. Maybe they didn't realise they could train and ride the fucking things before they saw Yuros doing it?

They knew the fundamentals of how to domesticate. They did it with fucking Guinea Pigs.
They just had such a high time preference that they couldn't be bothered to risk anything to try to domesticate such strong animals for distant future gain.

Transgirls are actully awesome to hang out with
Now they are gonna help me be just like them!

I've heard that "transgirls" like to "hang out" much more frequently than groups of normal individuals. Enjoy your fate.

I will

honk needs to join us, she needs to get some girl-friends who will help her confidence to transition

Like she is so clearly female she can't lie to herself

fuck up honk and i'll end your life even more prematurely than you inevitably will

Native Americans would use every part of the buffalo
They would also hunt them by causing entire herds to stampede over the edges of cliffs, then take only 2/3 corpses from the entire herd, leaving the rest to rot

She's going to be a girl silly

Damn your oily hides. I only have rich tea biscuits lying around, no choc hobnobs or digestives.

Of all the peoples we conquested I think the native claps were the biggest shame tbqh. Not our fault they didn't have any immune systems though.

>Damn your oily hides
kek

What does brit/pol/ think of the yanks wanting a permanent nfl team here?

Why?

The logistics of it are pretty fucked up but the idea of them playing four games a season here then four other home games in America is stupid. Either go all in or don't do it. It's a massive money making prospect for the NFL so I think they'll do it, considering they just moved two teams to LA that LA didn't fucking want either of.

A E S T H E T I C

why do scots have their own notes?

Digestives are fucking delicious
thanks bongs

Hello.

Because like with everything else, they hate England and want to do everything themselves.

Hi!
Pleasant to see you, have a good day!

The Treaty of the Union stipulated that Scotland would retain its own mint for production of Scottish coinage as well, though this was not honoured.

Rimmer,

Did you go on your run?
i
d

y
o
u

g
o

o
n

y
o
u
r

r
u
n
?

>tfw you realise "The Anniversary" episode of Fawlty Towers doesn't make sense

>trying to make a youtube account
>"Sorry, we cannot sign you in to YouTube while your YouTube data is being deleted. Please try again later."

It takes 20 minutes for that to normally disappear you Jew cunts, I've had that for EIGHT HOURS. A fucking corporation worth billions should be able to sort this shit out instantaneously yet people have been suffering with no support or information of any kind for days.

Fucking Jews.

>Len McCluskey to Labour conference: "To the doom-mongers and whingers who said we didn't win, I say we did win".

But you didn't