takotuboya.jp/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56444003

Discuss

*salutes*
General Nowedition

>general
MOOOOODS

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Report, hide and move on. Will make better thread when this one eventually gets nuked.

This is the worst Christmas ever.

Not really, more like just GuP with planes. Or SW without pantsushots every second frame and with actual planes instead of whatever the fuck they use

Done, West Life Highness

That's exactly what I said..

Poor Little Shimada Girl

GuP threads are Generals though?

i wish i was her

Don't reply to this thread, report and ignore. When it gets deleted a new thread will be made without faggotry in the OP.

They've been that way since the movie came out, we just "pretend" they're not by not writing general on them.

But I don't get why people are upset.

Yeah I guess, it's still closer to GuP than to SW though

Where the fuck are the mods?

>Implying that mods actually do anything

Take your general cancer back to /vg/

>implying the OP isn't actually moot

You are not answering my question.

Someone clearly made this with the intention of drawing attention to the continuous GuP threads because it has tickled their autism (probably because the threads of a show they are fans of got cracked down on at some point) with the aim of ruining the fun for everyone by getting mods to delete them on sight to stop them becoming "generals".

Not that there is anything bad about generals on Sup Forums anyway. Not only is the way anime fandom works structured in a general-ish way, but also having organized threads like this is much better than the other alternatives. The fact that they keep getting remade and easily reach bump limit is proof that people want to talk about this series.
The only problem is that /vg/ attracted way too fucking many retarded people from all over the internet, became one of the worst boards on Sup Forums, and stigmatized generals forever.

Only if they can have Mizushima.

I see.

But even then, aerial combat and maneuver is tricky to get right, I think I'd rather have nothing than have something that looks stupid even by 2D wonderland standards

Sooo, basically he's baiting us?

Who?

>Azumi wears no shirt

why

how do you easily trigger a garupon?

>these assumptions

I could argue you're against generals because you hate the idea of normalizing your favorite anime.

Don't listen to that retard.

Steal her hat

Insult her tank.

Give her coffee instead of Tea

I'm against generals because I want to discuss GuP with Sup Forums and generals get deleted on Sup Forums. The only two options I can see for this OP being made are either as previously pointed out here or that some GuP fan was retarded enough to want to draw attention to the fact that the show is popular enough to have maintained bump limit threads for this amount of time and didn't consider the amount of shitposting it would invite which seems most unlikely.

>I could argue you're against generals because you hate the idea of normalizing your favorite anime.
What the fuck.
Just keep making these threads as long as people want to talk about the series, given enough time discussion will die out and they'll stop. If people get triggered by generals then it's their own fault. Just don't ignore all etiquette and make an OP as full of bait as that one because it will always attract all shitposting in the world and maybe a mod or two as well.

I'd rather see Mizushima making stupid shits than nothing. His stupid shit is the best kind of stupid shit. Imagine if he gets to work with Kawamori for the planes anime. The dogfight would be a sight to behold.

Anyway, show about planes would have very different character dynamic than GuP, mainly because you can operate plane alone. I'd love to see how Mizushima would handle it

If a second season is never going to be made, why don't we work on it, lads?

Let's start scripting S2 and send it to a studio to animate.

It would be more resource effective if everyone started hunting Koreans in their local area and gathered them up in camps where they can concentrate on drawing the new episodes one frame at a time. Who is with me Leute?

I suppose it could nice, at any rate I'm sure it would beat the shit CGI scenes in modern movies. They could also invent some objective that isn't "kill the flag bearer" to justify the use of some 2-sitter planes.

WITNESS ME

But I don't want to be spoiled before the show is even done.

What about planes with tail-gunners?

drifting_tanks.jpg

but what would the plot be?

Anyone who says "TOTSUGEKI" first can't have dinner today

was decent read but frankly if you want realistic tanks and war just read the tankies from battlefields

Make her wear a frilly dress

That would be cool, some multicrew planes would be nice for the added SoL stuff.
Still more realistic than shit like Red Tails, and the show didn't open on that.

One more option actually, OP was a well intentioned crossboarding or newfag poster who didn't realise he fucked up until he got this reaction.

I thought we were doing that with Alice in Panzerland

Right so first decision we have to make is how long after the film it is set and general over-arcing plot.

I suggest the next semester and that they just end up having friendlies with the schools not introduced yet

>I love you all
What did she mean by this?

why not both?

You fucking reek of reddit. Shut up or fuck off.

Call her Riko-chan.

That nobody's anus is safe that night.

FUKUDA IS CUTE

Well then maybe he should lurk some more.

>approach Miho from behind
>get your head right above her shoulder
>whisper in her ear Boko a shit
I think she would go full Shiho on your ass.

And...?

Philia

Anteater team is fucking hot

Yuuki is so cute. And Karina looks funny but she's so cute as well.

>I think she would go full Shiho on your ass.
She would berate me, disown me, ignore me, and the pit my sibling against me in a 1v1 grudge match?

>reek of reddit
Oh, you couldn't possibly be more wrong user.

A blatant invitation for a school-wide lesbian orgy.

I found her voice to be really cute too.

Gamer Gurlz, or just simple girls who like games?

And?

Girls who like games, I can't see any of them flaunting their assets on twitch

They do seem to actually like games.
And they are getting fit too.

That's Shiho being nice to her daughter, now imagine what she would do to a stranger.

Piyotan's unhealthy nerd diet ended up all in the same place, nature truly is amazing

Fuck her in the pussy.

>>>/fanfiction.net/

>/gupg/
Consider suicide

ANZIO A BEST

Telling her she's cute.

For some reason I keep seeing that part of Nekonya's hair as some sort of beard.

Welcome home, isäntä.

Finnish meido when ?

momoga cutest tbf

Hans, no.
Bad german.
Go back to Arbeit.

>Her

WHERE MY RAWS AT

That happened in LA2, and Darj was grateful

Don't sexualize Noriko!

Don't bully Noriko!

And she has brain!
>wonder if she can ever be the team leader after Nishi's graduation as the seemingly-smartest-one in the team?

Oh no!
You just pissed off Katyusha and Nonna.
What'll do now?

She needs to grow some assets first.

Don't Noriko Noriko!