NFL FIRES FIVE FOOTBALL PLAYERS WHO TOOK A KNEE

WOW HOLY SHIT IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING GUYS!
Did you actually believe that, you dumb frail sheltered suburban white kid? Not everyone is a Sup Forumstard like you.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/10/nfl-ratings-just-fell-off-a-cliff-why/503666/
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/10/nfl-ratings-just-fell-off-a-cliff-why/503666
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Says the nigger living in a white mans country. You will always be a subhuman nigger relying on white people for handouts. Enjoy living in the inner city with all the others animals

source

Woah, nice post bro

There you go lad, this is the consequences of uppity niggers thinking they can play at being human

You mad? Give me your address right now, I'll come over and fuck the brains out of every woman in your household and make them addicted to big cock.

>Muh dyck

Thanks leaf bro

The NFL doesn't fire players, teams do. Except for Sage Rosenfels

Give me your address right now, I'll come over and fuck the brains out of every woman in your household and make them addicted to my big cock

Nice narrative, too bad it falls apart after 5 seconds of actually looking into the subject

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/10/nfl-ratings-just-fell-off-a-cliff-why/503666/

It's funny how the idea of learning about something before you talk about it never occurs to you. You just feel a feel, and assume it to be true.

Never bite the hand that gibs.

Do you know how many bus tokens that is going to take if he is not near you, Nigger?

Archived unvis.it/theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/10/nfl-ratings-just-fell-off-a-cliff-why/503666

Give me your address right now, I'll use a bus token and come over and fuck the brains out of every woman in your household and make them addicted to my big cock

I dont see why anyone here would want them to fire the players for taking a knee. Its just free votes for Trump

that doesn't say anything about players getting fired though

You're not really a leaf.

based god

Kek.

>le big dick me me

Ooga booga my ding dong zim zam

>look at this cute little cocklet pretending he's a real man

Go to sleep, Abdul.

Of course the Muslim would think he has multiple wives.

Give me your address right now, I'll come over and fuck the brains out of every woman in your household and make them addicted to my big ooga booga cock.

All I'm gonna do is compliment your post ID. Rather go on a tirade about how I politely disagree with your standpoint. And bid you a good day

Give me your address right now, I'll come over and fuck the brains out of every woman in your household and make them addicted to my big cock while I'm going to sleep.

Wow it is almost like this country was originally a white country and you're just a guest on a land you have no attachment to. It is like the people who have origins on the land get angry when it gets disrespected no fucking way

oh fug :DDDDDD

Give me your address right now, I'll come over and fuck the brains out of every woman in your household and make them addicted to my big cock, alhamdulillah.

Shim sham bam alam ding dong nig

1488 Nigger Ave

>inb4 give me your address so I can bong a long a dang dong bing bang spook

Give me your address right now, I'll come over and fuck the brains out of every woman in your household and make them addicted to my big cock while I detach you from your white country.

>PREW0MN
When's your surgery scheduled?

Bring it nigger
2430 S 35th St
Lincoln, NE 68506
United States

Glad to know i'm not the only old fart here!

Hope youre ready for a shitload of pizzas motherfucker

I love pizza. I hope he pays for them first.

Can't we all just be assholes?

>Did you actually believe that

No because it's not up to the NFL to fire players, it's up to the owner

>tfw tanner than stephen curry...