Overlord

Pure Pure Pleiades new animation on September 30. Any speculation about the content? Only thing know is that the floor guardians will also participate.

Live in prision by Pestonya and Nigredo and how they spend their days imagining new ways to teach children how to play and learn with each other.

>>More Pull Pull

What is "Pull Pull" exactly?

Code for rough sex

How smart are the Elder Liches anyways? They seem like they're smarter than Ainz and most NW people, aren't they supposed to be as smart as their creator?

That just mean that Ainz is that OP. A hidden genius that even he himself doesn't know it yet

Where did you find lich smarter than ainz in overlord?

It's not really as smart as their creator but rather have a certain level of intelligence.

The Bureaucratic Liches seem to be able to understand all of Albedos reports while Ainz just glides his eyes around.

Considering Albedo trained them to understand it...

I wonder if they write as funnily as Death Knights speak like the undead chewabaccas they are.

Death Cavalier at least seemed to be quite intelligent for actually good manners, albeit the voice sounding horrible.

Weeell sort of.
Normally to cast high level magic, even just to create those litch's, you would have to be incredibly smart and deep knowledge of magic, one would assume from what we're shown which makes sense since that's how it is in about everything else too.

But Momonga just has all his powers and can use them freely because it used to be a video game.

Unless his master ability to bullshit gets converted into their intelligence level.

They most likely trying to throw some party for Ainz. Which probably go real bad, with Shalltear and Albedo volunteering to be the prize.

It is 30mins, so prepare for a lot of laughs if the PPP shorts anything to go by.

Both Renner and Albedo are yanderes alright, but isn't Renner a sadist and Albedo a masochist ? Well I'm sure everyone is an m when it comes to Ainz.

Momonga is pretty smart, but about battle, tactics and general killing-fuckery.
He's kinda dumb in administration, statesmanship and economics. The people he wins from outside of Nazarick over is due to his earthy charisma or overwhelming might.

L-lewd...

Reminder that one day a catastrophe will happen and it'll be all because of Tabula's settings fault.

It'll be taken care of. Somehow.
SASUGA, AINZ-SAMA!

It must be frustrating for Albedo as a tank to not be able to go out and show off her survilability.
Whenever I play tanks, I always pull a little more than my party is comfortable with just everyone can show off.

>Hilma recalled the conversation from just now, the wild fantasies and ravings of the absolute madman who wanted to marry Albedo.
>absolute madman

My sides.

>What would the others in Nazarick think if they saw Albedo showing concern over a human being? That said, if her wish really did come true, then this could be regarded as preparatory work for her elevation to a status equivalent to that of an Area Guardian. In that case, it was perfectly understandable to show concern over a candidate for a subordinate’s position.

What kind of item did Albedo give to her? An item to switch her race and raise levels? An item carrying 'A wish upon a star'?

>“I would love to, Albedo-sama. In addition, if I may, could you tell me about His Majesty as well?”
Damn it Albedo you stupid bitch! You just provide inteligence to another cold-blooded monster!

About this, didn't Ainz said that he went through all the settlings and text flavor of everyone in Nazarick during his free time?

If that is the case, how will he not know?

Race change most likely, Ainz gives another one to Fluder if spoilers are to be believed, Necronomicon.

So will Ainz finally find out that it was the ST that was responsible for MC Shalltear in Volume 11? It seems like both Slane and Nazarick are close to confrontation.

Pull pull like what said

>An item to switch her race and raise levels?
Pronanly this, she may be a genius but she's still a weak human changing into a stronger race would probably help her.
>An item carrying 'A wish upon a star'?
Fuck no, what makes you think Ainz would give her something so costly and ridiculously powerful?

>Ainz offers Fluder to become a Lich
>Fluder creams himself.

>Pronanly
*Probably

Renner is bloody smart. Likely painting a mental picture of Ainz from Albedo.

>Then Ainz-sama grab my left breast. That feeling..is..is..
>Likely that Lich is perverted. Take point, maybe can that to get an advantage.

>Fuck no, what makes you think Ainz would give her something so costly and ridiculously powerful?
Something to get that much experience levels (at least 25 if she has some 'genius' job levels already) would be as costly, and you can store spells in crystals. Since Ainz can store experience with his WCI, it might not be that costly. After all, she could become one of Demiurge's Area Guardians, and only if she succeeds into using the item (which may either indicate that she needs to fulfill a requirement before using it or some randomness) .

And her wish cannot truly endanger Nazarick. It mostly gives buffs and there is nothing that they cannot fix by drowning her in weak undead numbers.

When Renner said that she would like Zanack to wish her well when she went to live to a farm, did she just joke about getting (an area guardian, she doesn't know this part) position to Demi's funny farm?

2nd item being something to bewitch Climb to a world where he only sees Renner doing good work when she's there actually chopping people to bits and Climb helps her "feed" the broken and downtrodden. Thus keeping her adoring eyes for Golden Renner for looong time.

It is frustrating to all the NPCs. Aura said it was boring to protect the 6th floor because there are no challengers and Cocytus wants to face worthy opponents. Everyone want to be useful to Papa Bones, the Homunculus Maids are happy just by opening doors, Solution was like a kid in her birthday just because she completed a mission and Narbe has a smug face whenever no one is looking because she is the closest to Ainz.

Its gilrs talk...seriously.

Two girls talking about their crushs...do you think anything "usefull"comes out of it?

>her adoring
his*

For a smart woman like Renner? Yes.

Considering the series ends on vol 18, ainz should learn about that in vol 14 or 15 then that sets up the final confrontation with ST.
Everything else is Ainz strengthening his kingdom and maybe a PDL alliance.

Because Renner is smart and Albeddo becomes retarded if it comes to Ainz.

I am kinda worried at Renner actually outsmarting the guardians
is it possible?

>When Renner said that she would like Zanack to wish her well when she went to live to a farm, did she just joke about getting (an area guardian, she doesn't know this part) position to Demi's funny farm?
That part can also be translated has her telling she wants her brother to visit her in the countryside not a farm.

Too bad this doujin looks like shit. They just fuck some random guys. Why can't we have doujin with Ainz and the Pleiades?

For Demiurge: no.
For Albedo in normal mode: no.
For Albedo in stupid love mode: child's play.

The same way renner will get retarded...they are literally the same mind.

I don't see ST or any of the characters introduced until now as Final villains, this is just an introduction.

>is it possible?
Not when Nazarick has 3 NPC's that are just has smart has her.

the guardians are smart children.

they'll never expect an human to be smarter

Yeah but what could Albedo win from knowing a Climb?

If anything to go by, PDL will fight Ainz. Let's face it, killing tons of ppl, taking over a kingdom by force, ain't gonna give you any brownie points in the eyes of everyone.

Have we even seen Renner act retarded regarding Climb? If anything she seems even more sadistic and calculating when she thinks of Climb by herself.

new slogan
Phillip
Think BIG!

This. Demiurge is the only defense Nazarick has against Renner's smarts.
But I really can't see Renner ruining her best shot at a world where she's free to do whatever she wants to Climb.

Seriously Albedo and Renner are nearly the same.

Albedo trying to keep a perfect women lady like appearence.

Renner trying to be the "Golden Princess"

Albedo a cruel person that loves to crush people

Renner a cruel psychopath that will betray her families, bloodline, species just to get what she wants. Climb

Albedo being a love struck maiden
Renner being a luvek struck psychopath that loves nothing more then the puppy eyes and being able to feed a disabled Climb...

cuz life is cruel.

The guy seemed really crushed when Hilma told him it we impossible, maybe he'll sober up and lower his expectations, or will he still go after dat gorilla butt?
Yfw The only impression Renner gets of Ainz is that he's a pervert.

What could Renner win from knowing about Ainz?

Seriously...she will only hear about him how GREAT he is and perfect. Do you think Albedo will say anything about Ainz "faults"?

She will get the same impression as from Demi...ABSOLUTE LOYAL...fuck with Ainz you are fucked...

Come on, you must be fun at parties, run with the stupid speculah once in a while.

We don't even know if Renner is that sadistic unless it comes to people viewing Climb with contempt/negatively.

Walking Corpse-sama will grow best vegetables and Think BIG, causing everyone to dance in the palm of his hands.

>If it is your wish, then I shall immediately prepare another puppet for your strings, Albedo-sama.
Is this line legit?

That is if PDL buys the sasuga Ainz-sama of being pulled into a mess out of his previous control.

No need to be hasty, just fly and have tea with him and talk face-to-face about it. I doubt Dragons give a shit about humans vs utopia that works better than the Republic.

Yes

>tfw you will never see a vanilla doujin where Ainz gives the bone to all the Pleiades
>tfw they will only get fucked by random nameless dudes
>tfw only Alfredo get doujins with Ainz
>tfw no doujin with boing boing Aura

>legit

user it is a fanfic, which follows closely to the LN cannon.

>Come on, you must be fun at parties, run with the stupid speculah once in a while.
Hey man, I just remembered Nigel and some anons pointed that out in one of the threads just wanted you to know.
>We don't even know if Renner is that sadistic
I'm willing to bet she's pretty sadistic.

Did you ever hear a girl madly in love talking about her crush?
Sure she sees thing throught pink glasses, but what her listeners hear is completely different.
If she tells her a story about how mercyfull Ainz was when he released Nigredo and Petunia then she already knows something she shouldn't.

>>tfw no doujin with boing boing Aura
That's the real tragedy here.

Only doujins that don't include faceless men or Ainz, will include Philip and Zack.

No doujin of Yuri, I am happy.

ainz is smart, he's a human from like the year 4,000. It's just that he is also a spineless, cowardly japanese salary man with no self-esteem that always second guesses himself.

>tfw no /ss/ doujin with Yuri and Mare

Honestly, the easiest way to guarantee full control over Renner and ensure that she doesn't oppose Nazarick is for Demiurge to bone Climb with his rod of the incubus. If you control Climb's puppy dog eyes, you control Renner.

Naa, PDL likely will just remote control another set of armour.

>mfw He meets PA as Momon and they team up to fight monsters.

I want to sexually sex Frog

>tfw no maids gently teaching Mare

>sex with a frog
disgusting

>pompf
>What are we going to do on the bed Ainz-sama?

>tfw Mare and CZ will never cross the line to adulthood together

I should have a narberal one too somewhere.
Fuk got ninjaed for few seconds.

Speaking of /ss/ wouldn't the Nazarick orphanage a "Gold mine" for Yuri if she is into /ss/.

>inb4 Lupu /ss/ Carne village kids turns into Lupu /ss/ Orphanage kids.

This one?

>Mare will never impregnate Narberal

So-bin really loves his NekoClem.

That pic reminds me about that time..

Is Renner going to become an Apostle? The box sounds like a behelit from Berserk, bonus if "preparations" mean a massive sacrificial offering for demons.

Or this one?

This

Mare x Entoma.

Re-reading vol.1

>Georgiev Stolonov
>Mausoleum of Nazarick
>Lantiere

Who translated this?

Good lord user, you are right!

>Climb is being setup to be GutsMKII

Are you Anons here ready for more Climb? This time in emo mode.

but mausoleum would be a good translation for "great tomb"

I still wonder how one counters timestop. also i wonder if there is a world item that just give you a flat out immunity to insta death.

>immunity to insta death
even if there is, it wouldn't matter to ainz. he explicitly bypasses that shit

>I still wonder how one counters timestop.

You could have an item or passives that automatically damages anyone who cast time stop or tries to attack you while inside of it.

>also i wonder if there is a world item that just give you a flat out immunity to insta death.
There are items for instant resurrection without level loss. And they were fairly common.

Probably like Delay Teleportation. Your enemi stops time, but it still flows for you normally.

whens c3p1 coming out? has nigel said anything?

i thought philip touched albedo's butt, and that she didn't go berserk because she remembered a kiss from Ainz. was it just fake spoilers? or did I miss something?