How far are you in your own asshole

What if the world was just as it seems? what if the world leaders just some how, got elected, with no other unflunce? What if the government isnt trying to hurt us? What if jews dont control media outlets? How could anyone make such opposing conclusions? Not meming rn, why cant things be how we think they be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YFDKr9SnTBg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What if jews dont control media outlets?
how is this even a question

>What if the government isnt trying to hurt us?
They're sure doing a poor job of it, then.

i think about this sometimes then i remember that human can put a man on the moon... yet somehow hilldawg vs drumph was America's best choice????
read a history book and you will realize quickly that the whole history of this earth is have vs have not... jews are just a name/place for the whore of Babylon cult that has ruled in relative peace for 30000 years stay woke its our only hope

Pretty far-fetched there, pilgrim.

Tell me how it cant be one man

>What if the world was just as it seems?

Back to plebbit, conspiritard.

Guns randomly go off, no one shoots them.
And no one
No one
Is to blame

>What if jews dont control media outlets?
Then you are willfully blind.

Can you boil that down to lamens terms, someone who is not familar with such things

>what if we are ruled by incompetents
that may be true, but that doesn't mean that there aren't certain people who try to push agendas and have wide ranges of influence

or do you think that even that's a conspiracy?

The media is mainly owned and controlled by 2, and they are both filthy kikes

Alright, now where getting somewhere, Jewish people are pevelent in the media. What does that say??? Can you name an agenda?? If I pulled up a chart of all the black basketball players and said they have an agenda I would have nothing to rally behind but useless facts

Interesting to see a shit test thread, I didn't think they were necessary these days with how uninformed Sup Forums has become

88, kek

>Watch a movie that makes anti-white jokes
There's probably a Jew behind it
>Watch a TV show that insults men, especially fathers
There's probably a Jew behind
>Watch something where interracial relationships are promoted
DEFINITELY a Jew behind it

Thats another thing, anytime I want to catch up with this type of stuff and am genuinly curious I get fucked in the ass with "reddit fag" "troll" that really doesnt help me thin you guys know what your even talking about

So what the fuck is the agenda there? Why would white jews want to promote white hatred, hatred towards men and interacial relationships??

all you have a right to is what you create yourself property ownership is an idea used to enslave the working population for the benefit of the upper classes and their controllers. think of ancient Egypt... is our modern world any different in social structure, not really. all it is is some fat old people getting what they want while everyone else starves because they have been tricked into providing it or forced by way of violence. wars are competitions between fat old people played ut by the poor for their own short term benefit (wages or better treatment) and revolutions are the replacement of the current ruling class by one that is hated a little less by the population so the upper classes dont lose control completely

I still dont understand the whole idea of Jews forcing the idea of interacial relationaships, is this some fucking meme because it sounds like some autistic shit pol would rally behind

Rare that people genuinely want to dig because it takes so long.
There used to be redpill infodump threads here but no so much anymore.
The thing is you can't just jump in the deep end, you need to first look into the history of finance and I'd say the Jewish Bolshevik leadership that frightened the Nazis enough to fear "degeneracy" in the first place. It's telling that this period is rarely covered compared to Hitler and Stalin.

youtu.be/YFDKr9SnTBg

Do you even lift?

The most important question is how is all of this making your life better.

The answer is: none.

But we keep coming back... because we're lonely and our lives are empty. It's the same for any other group, feminists, Zionists, commies...

Pol the community is an ever shifting space. Many years pol was lefty, today it is righty... whatever the world's main view will become, pol will be against in a way.. cause that's what pol does.

FOR FUCK SAKES, ILL ASK AGAIN "Alright, now where getting somewhere, Jewish people are pevelent in the media. What does that say??? Can you name an agenda?? If I pulled up a chart of all the black basketball players and said they have an agenda I would have nothing to rally behind but useless facts"

If I was jewish and grew up to be successful in life and owning a buisness that evolves into a media outlet, poeple would use me as an example, but why? Im just a Jewish guy running a buisness, why would someone think I have another agenda???

Your local Jews are probably fine people, if a little more cliquey culturally.
Not every Jew is conspiratorial or even Zionist.
The ones that are are race realists who have in Russia and more recently the West successfully undermined their perceived enemies via eroding their sense of decency, duty, and national identity.

occams razor m8,

The simplest explanation is generally the most likely to be true;

Is it simpler to believe the world is just the way it is with no outside influence and "Coincidences" in the way diversity and refugees and crime coverups are handled are just natural results of the population making independent decisions.

Or some rich dude wants more black people on TV