Obviously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09NdZQKySbY
youtube.com/watch?v=q-DTFLBLLz4
youtube.com/watch?v=nS2Tu76mvUI
youtube.com/watch?v=amKTPJMKzL0
youtube.com/watch?v=Eh4L9TkeAls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think it's the best but it's really underrated.

I wasn't terribly fond of how the ending was handled, as well as the sequel movie, and the whole internal conflict within the Nase family left much to be desired, but the romance and characterization of the main couple was well done, and the action and comedy were entertaining as well. Definitely a good series.

it's shit

Honestly the movie either needed to not be done at all, or there should have been a sequel. It just took a decent ending and turned it into more unanswered questions.

The fuck is wrong with you? Munto is their best show.
You just go and watch it and you'll going to agree with me, guaranteed.

The worldbuilding was a bit lackluster, and the movie arguably exacerbated that flaw. The only thing it really accomplished was answering "what happened to Izumi and that shady asshole dude" but even so it was not a particularly satisfying conflict overall.

Fuck no. It's not even close, even though it's not a bad show.

>Godani tier
Disappearance
Nichijou
Hyouka

>Finds a way tier
K-On!
Haruhi (TV)
Hibike Euphonium
Tamako Market movie

>Still better than Dogakobo tier
Lucky Star
Tamako Market (TV)
Chuu2 S1

>Geh tier
Chuu2 S2
KnK
KnK movie

>Let's watch a Shaft show tier
Free
Amagi
Phantom World

>haven't seen tier
the rest

Agreed.

Also, Mitsuki is best girl.

>heroine typical damsel in distress
>glasses

Worse than shit. Well, at least its not the worst. That title belong to Munto.

>>heroine typical damsel in distress
wot

It's a tripfag, do you expect them not to be retarded?

tru

Second worst after Phantom World

The thread was fine until the Hyoukatard came

>Godani tier
>Nichijou
Please stop with this meme

Nichijou is fine you ridiculous cretin

If it's only fucking fine, why did he put it in the top tier?

1. Hyouka
2. Tamako Love Story
3. Nichijou
4. K-On
5. Hibike

fine is already a lot for kyoani moeshit

>Hyouka is good

1. K-On
2. Lucky Star
3. Tamako Market (TV series only)
4. Haruhi (both TV and movie)
5. Hyouka
6. Kyoukai no Kanata

Not the best but underrated

You're right, it's a masterpiece

>Hyouka haters
>Nichijou haters
Could it be that it's... summer?

1. K-on!
2. Tamako Love Story
3. Hibike
4. Lucky Star
5. Hyouka

AmaBuri deserves still better than Dogakobo tier

No, it's because you faggots have been more insufferable than usual lately.

1. Kyoukai no Kanata
2. K-ON
3. Hibike! Euphonium
4. Tamako Love Story
5. Hyouka

Why do you like KnK so much?

The Nichijou fanbase is chill

You're much more insufferable.

>someone lists hyouka as their favorite
>whine like a bitch for no reason
>no, you're the insufferable ones!
Really nigga?

I'm not the one posting hate you idiots, I'm just telling you why you're getting so much hate.

Whenever I watch it (and the first time I watched it) I'm thoroughly enjoying every second of it. It doesn't matter that some things maybe doesn't really make sense because of the enjoyment factor.

The fights are cool, animation is pretty, the humor is my kind of humor, love the characters etc.

Whenever I watch KnK I notice something new every time. Same with Hyouka.

1. K-On
2. Euphonium
3. Clannad
4. Tamako
5. Chuunibyou
6 Kyoukai
7. Nichijou

I mean, it's a decent show, but so much of the dialogue is horribly awkward. That's what really brought it down for me.

I really liked the dialogue though, one of the big reasons it's my favourite show.

What? Why?

I like the other KnK better.

I don't think I can explain why.

youtube.com/watch?v=09NdZQKySbY
youtube.com/watch?v=q-DTFLBLLz4
youtube.com/watch?v=nS2Tu76mvUI
youtube.com/watch?v=amKTPJMKzL0
youtube.com/watch?v=Eh4L9TkeAls

All these scenes I linked are scenes where I sit and be like >pic related

I thought the dialogue was fine, and the biggest fault was the progression of the conflict itself. It starts off as two people with weird powers and their ties to the people in their life, but somehow escalates to the fate of the entire world in an episode of two.

kara no kyoukai is garbage, it takes 5 movies to even get slightly interesting.

also her power is literally seeing the weakpoints and how to kill someone with a knife

Ew, no.

I'd even put Hyouka over it, and that had like only 2 good parts.

The fuck? I was talking about Koe no Katachi.

fak

>so much of the dialogue is horribly awkward
Isn't that intentional? The main cast is comprised of people with great amounts of tension between them and their own secret agendas, pretending to be friends.

>Ew
Stopped reading there.

Sorry, it was an immediate knee jerk reaction due to how underwhelming all of KnK was

How do KnKfags feel about based Ishidate directing VEG?

The biggest problem I have is those scenes in the club room. They do that scene every other episode and it's the same joke every single time. There's not even any spin on it or anything.

I doubt it, seeing as the characters seem to enjoy each other's company regardless of their job.

what's wrong with hyouka

Mostly the fanbase

Is he actually directing it, and not just the CM we saw?

No but mitsuki is their best girl

It's not confirmed, but most likely.

Huge swathes of Sup Forums hate Hyouka because of its fanbase claiming it's a 10/10 masterpiece when really it's just very good. I love the show but can't associate with the fanboys.

>Mostly the fanbase
i see
opinion discarded then

There's nothing wrong with claiming something is a masterpiece, what's wrong is when people start getting autistic about it and defend it vehemently (i.e. any Hyouka thread)

Case in point.

>what's wrong is when people start getting autistic about it and defend it vehemently
No, it's fine to autistically and vehemently defend your favorite show as well. The problem is that Hyoukafags don't defend Hyouka, they just dismiss and insult anyone who says anything bad about it.

The people who throw autistic fits over it. See: this thread.

That's what I meant by autism but other than semantics we agree

Yes, this precisely. I figure it has something to do with the almost but not quite intellectual mood the show projects. Hyouka fanboys immediately conclude that anybody who has critiques of the show is too stupid to "get it."

What's wrong is people getting autistic over what they like being shit on and what they hate being praised as a masterpiece

You literally can't praise Hyouka without somebody randomly getting butthurt over it and derailing the thread. Incredible.

Because it's cartoons, you shouldn't get unironically mad about it, whether it's to defend it or shit on it. Discuss it or post funny memes, even the Hyoukzzz one is fine

You also can't say anything bad about it without someone randomly getting butthurt and derailing the thread. It's a circle of shitposting.

Oh shit, here we go again.

It's terrible. Everything KyouAnus makes is.

KnK Mirai-Hen is Finds a way, the serie's plot is horrible but the movie is pretty great.

The plot is fine.

Nobody has ever been this wrong before. The movie was everything that was bad about the show with none of the charm.