Have 60 year old mother

>Have 60 year old mother
>She sends me a Pepe meme about Trump a few months ago
>Wonder where she found it
>Over the next few months, occasionally sends me alt right memes
>Literally just told me to "take the red pill"
I don't know for sure that she's been on Sup Forums, but I suspect it heavily. This is just about the worst thing possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIOgXjnA4MQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>reddit.com/thathapenned

If my dad found this place he'd think it was hilarious. He already knows about the Jews.

Welcome to 2017, everything posted here is posted everywhere. She could have Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram or shit, even a Reddit account.

Reminder that they have surface-level "red pill" culture on Facebook. She probably just joined some Trump group.

I'm going to fuck you mom and she's gonna make me tendies afterwards.

You ever thought about fucking your own mom?

Your mom's a fucking spastic

My dad called Kushner a globalist cuck a few weeks back.

It's just like the gays.

Nice LARP faggot.

I'm a bit tired, how about you?

Naps can refresh the brain.

>Your mom is going to send you pics of traps

yeah lots of house wives browse Sup Forums now probably called them niggers in threads before

a nap at fucking midnight? how about going to bed you degenerate cuckold

This board is ground zero for memes. However these memes reach the surface faster than ever within the reach of normies. Chances are your mom found them in a facebook group

fuck dude if she says the word tendies id flip right out.

ask her about "cake" and gauge her reaction, you can determine how deep down the rabbit hole she is

kek your mom browses r the donald. sad!

If you weren't such a faggot, this wouldn't have happened. sage

I work nights because i'm not a normie day-kin.

Please Jacob, juat take a nap.

Imagine if this place became as bad as Facebook.

reddit /r/oldpeopleonpol

Haha I'll get the front you get the back I'll bring my Xbox and some weed

>Ywn have heated argument over the table at Thanksgiving with your extended family over whether liking traps and cuteboys makes you a total faggot

>i'm not a normie

I sat in a Starbucks yesterday (Vienna) and two 45 year old women behind me were talking about deep state and I overheard the name George Soros. I'm not even that interested in Sup Forums, but I'd say the rightwind rhetoric is public knowledge by now. I mean evidently.

>Mother can barely get the wifi to work properly
You're lucky user.

>Ywn have heated argument over the table at Thanksgiving with your extended family over whether liking traps and cuteboys makes you a total faggot
I've had close actually.
Not about traps, but about what being "gay" is

>start Instagram meme account
>post Sup Forums memes about killing faggots and throwing commies out of helicopters
>get a ton of Gen Z followers
>mostly white and asian
>randomly get a HUGE influx of hot middle-aged moms
>they keep liking all of these super edgy Sup Forums memes
>keep double checking their accounts because I can't believe a bunch of naive-looking soccer moms posting pictures with their kids in the suburbs are liking Sup Forums memes
>mfw hot middle aged moms and asian/white Gen Zers are Sup Forumsocks

I tried to leak some highly classified information to my grandmom and she told me it was fake and gay

Way past that point.
I literally gave news articles to my parents last year, they said it was fake news.
It was literally from the MSM..

And?

Lots of people in their 60s browse Sup Forums, like me.

I was in my 40s when I started browsing Sup Forums.

Faggots.

Thank Christ my mum isn't a Redditor like OP's.

my mom used to browse this site
then she stopped when everyone started calling her a faggot leaf and a cuck. she said she was a little hurt by it

Generation Zyklon

>old guy at work getting frustrated with me bc I won't tell him where I find all the memes we laugh at

I just don't have the heart to bring anyone else to this awful place. It's bad for you, and especially bad for old people who are already feeling age-related nihilism gnawing at the soul

that's pretty funny. all leafs should burn tho

how do you feel about pictures of cartoon girls wearing little to no clothing?

what the fuck that's not the pic I posted

never gonna happen amerifat

this is now a dmt thread

I have browsed this website since 2004, and I hate manga / anime and all that Chinese cartoon fairy tale nonsense.

I'm no anime nut, but Sup Forums was affecting me in an odd way. I actually was watching a decent anime, but was overcome with cringe whenever something looked too much like a reaction image.

Damn I see a lot of dog heads on his face.

her right tricep kind of looks like Donald Trump

@142837095
You fucking liar lmao

>user deary quit being such a cuck and go take the trash out already
>dinner is ready! heil hitler!
>*plate breaks* NIGGERSSSSS
>honey if you don't do your homework you'll end up a communist

Sup Forums mom sounds p. gr8

>he doesn’t realize he is browsing a Chinese cartoon message board.

I feel yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=BIOgXjnA4MQ

My cousin's husband raids pol to let us know we're bad goys with his Reddit friends. Probably a closeted nazi now

>>Literally just told me to "take the red pill"

She refers to the medicine she needs to take for that time, but nooooo, you preferred to shitpost first.

She showed tits last week, user

Tfw you've probably flipped someone's mothers switch

stay deluded leafy. Trudeau is the biggest cuck on the planet. All Trump has to do is ask, and he'd gladly spread all your cheeks just for some gbp