Gamergate for the Boomers. Le Boomergate

Will it hurt the NFL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFs8jMvsR1k
fool.com/investing/2016/07/28/video-game-sales-plunge-22-should-investors-worry.aspx
archive.is/zebWx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god i hope so i hate that game so much fuck all niggers i wish we didn't let black people on tv

Yes. They are literally niggers who make money entertaining white republicans.

There is no end-game in which they win here.

Whats probably going to happen is that competing leagues are going to start to emerge, and things will get more fragmented. Which is probably a good thing.

>hand-egg-ball
>burgers call it football
>no foot used to play the weird shaped ball
are burgers all retards?

I can't believe that shitty sport even exists, of course it's filled with niggers, hope it dies for the sake of USA

you can kick it you retard

>competing leagues
NFL : Nigger Football League :D
WFL : White Football League :D

> Feel like you are making a difference by doing absolutely nothing

The grand-scheme of things here is, they are all doing nothing. That is what makes this all so funny.

Will it hurt the NFL? When was the last time you saw a neo-liberal Pumpkin spice latte drinker sit down on the couch, crack open a beer, and watch football?

Yes, it’ll hurt them big time. Nobody wants to watch a bunch of famous, privileged millionaires whine about how the country that made them who they are is (((oppressing))) them. They look like whiny little bitches and nobody wants to watch that. Surely if America was so terrible for black people, they could just move someplace else where it’s better to be black, if that place existed, but it doesn’t. Lots of people are going to be tuning out, mostly whites but also probably a good number of blacks as well.

Niggergate

no, it won't, and everyone who says otherwise is a delusional idiot. just like every other sports """controversy""", nobody is going to give a shit in a month or two and they'll happily go back to their bread and games while the elite run the country

ever heard of a kickoff? You deserve to have your head chopped off with a kukri

>only time weird egg ball touches a foot
>muh football

Fuck the NFL.

About 5 years ago I discovered the greatness of college football and I haven't looked back. College football is still American, and it's actually way more entertaining and satisfying. You can still enjoy the sport of football without supporting this garbage. Join us!

This
Its literally niggergate. Sure, the niggers who can't even read make millions entertain who? Not retarded niggers, I assure you

Godlvl. Bump.

And kicking a field goal which gives 1 or 3 points but being retarded I assumed you didn't know that

>people still watch niggerball

>1 or 3 points
>playing weird egg balls like niggerball
In real football you get only one point when you score a goal with your foot.
Stop calling it football, call it niggerball2 or whatever.

Something something ball is pretty close to being a foot long.

Theres litteraly thousands of these videos
youtube.com/watch?v=TFs8jMvsR1k

IS THIS WHAT IT TAKES TO AWAKEN THE AMERILARDS???

Well i guess its time to trick the leftist into doing more retarded shit. This is going to be easy.

Jesus fucking cristh i cant belive the amount of 50y rage this shit caused. Amazing.

We could meme a strike

They really are retarded for burning their jerseys, they could at least sell or donate them.

It is going to be gamergate at a magnitude of 100.

You will see the SJW side, the women and the males on the otherside who just wanted to be left alone

What is the consequence when purchasing fans leave and virtue signallers who don't purchase anything remain?

What happens when the product adjusts to satisfy the SJWs instead of the people who want to be left alone?

fool.com/investing/2016/07/28/video-game-sales-plunge-22-should-investors-worry.aspx

what the fuck is this all about?

Is this BLACKED: Jewish gilfs edition?

>nobody is going to give a shit in a month or two

You think they'll work all this "FUCK DRUMPF REEEE!!" out of their system in two months? It's been almost a year now and it's only escalating.

Yes, but it's the CIA fault :( pls no bulli

Inb4 boomers start flooding Sup Forums

>Well i guess its time to trick the leftist into doing more retarded shit. This is going to be easy.

Someone who reflexively does the exact opposite of what you say out of spite is every bit as much under your control as someone who slavishly follows your orders. Glad Trump is clued in to this.

The National Footbull League, aka Greg Lansky presents, aka the all-time favourite pasttime activity for Clapurgers, have recently
had a lot of their resident g'rillas "taking a knee" instead of standing up when the red, white and blue is playing.

Call them
BALTIMORE SHOESHINERS
because they kneel to shine your shoes.

I've been saying for a long time that football would be the last line that normies allow to be crossed. I've lived in Pittsburgh for about 15 years after moving here in my 20s and its not a joke, people really do have a devotion to the team that can only be accurately described as spiritual. The team represents alot to them about the history of their families. For example, people who were raised in a devoted steelers house irrationally hate Cleveland in a primal, tribal way that they can't even really describe because its deep in their culture. When they were small children they saw their kind, loving grandpa who always had candy and jokes turn into a raving lunatic asshole screaming "FUCKING CLEVELAND FUCK YOU" at the TV while watching a game. It may come across as low culture to snooty hipsters but it is still culture and a part of their family histories and the history of the region going back many generations. This is why people are so emotional about feeling betrayed by the NFL.

This will hurt more than just the NFL too. Networks' stocks have dropped, losing them hundreds of millions. If it continues and contracts are coming up, they'll pay less for licensing rights.

archive.is/zebWx

Honestly this. White male normies are fucking fanatic about football. They're also generally America loving. This could very well turn into a MUCH larger gamer-gate and I salivate at the potential of the beginning of a new era of white unity inside of America.

>Every game ends 65-7
>Greatness of college football

It's not bad but they review nearly every play now which is unbearable. Announcers are still cancerous liberal shills. Still a shit ton of commercials. But I would be willing to bet Brian Kelly would publicly flog any nigger that disrespected the team, the fans, the school or the country in any way.

yes user

>Boomers, only people stuck up their own ass enough to not understand that soldiers die for freedom, not asses out of the seat at a fucking fossie game.
>nothing is won.

The burning part is the best part. If you boycott something you dont sell the boycotted bs. You burn that shit in the most flamboyant way possible.
This. Its been working wonders with getting the antifa retards to doxx themselfs.

This is amazing, it really is.

Every time I see a story about people trying to enfore sharia zones in europe I imagine a group of muzzies trying to shut down an NFL tailgate party, no more beers no more pork sausages this parking lot is now sharia zone.

It's about ethics in sports journalism

Requesting a quick rundown on the football kneeling incident.

>What is the consequence when purchasing fans leave and virtue signallers who don't purchase anything remain?
As the comic industry

ive never met a spanish guy who wasnt a manlet

to be a lanklet and built is truly impossible

Soccer uses both feet to play
Football uses a single foot to kick

Soccer = Feetball

>JUST

Every fucking industry they insert their bullshit into gets worse. They attack the free market and the free market tries to adjust and just ends up pushing away paying customers to satisfy unpaying protestors.

The players are not the ones who bring in the money, its the people who turn in to watch, they are the ones who the advertisers need to buy things.

If you side with the SJW players you cut off your nose to spite your face.

niggers

>niggers protest not getting to commit crimes without punishment
>rope in millionaire niggers
>convince them they are somehow oppressed too
>decide to protest
>what is the best way?
>I know, we will disrespect something most of our fans find sacred
>we will not stand for the flag or the anthem
>surprise surprise
>massive conservative base of fans is super pissed
>league btfo incoming

fuck off you mountain poo chink

Thank you user.

for maybe a week

but wow, whites sure don't like reality seeping into their chief distraction do they?

Also a lot of the NFL's core audience comes from a time when the league newer, wasn't as commercialized or as 'corporate' as it is now--it was an extension of college football and players weren't coddled and spoiled.

>(((white))) women at a Detroit game.
Kek

Not so sure about this. I am a huge football fan. Many of us are financially invested in the year. You may not see huge change this year but next season could be different.

Don't these fucking dumb niggers basically get paid to run around so white people can be entertained

We should* me a strike

AFL = anglo football league

>white republicans tuning out because of protests

>BLM niggers tuning out because they wont sign Kaepernick

win-win

>but wow, whites sure don't like reality seeping into their chief distraction do they?

is that the reality that blacks kill blacks over 50 times more than whites do?

what reality do you speak of you dumb cunt?

they all have a god complex since they have been coddled and worshiped since HS, they genuinely believe they can do no wrong. They really don't understand their place in the full scheme.

you'd think so, but apparently every 3 hour game has on average 11 minutes of actual gameplay.

play a real fucking sport, auscucks just making shit up because they can't play union.

It's called football because the rounds of the game are measured in feet, yards, and inches you bootleg chink.

>This
They think that they're stoic societal philosophers because they're surrounded by a posse of "yes men". In all actuality, they're sub 100iq shit4brains that run fast and jump high to entertain.

>union

obesity ball? at least AFL encourages cardio and strength

You don't know what neoliberal means, do you?

I hope they all loose money when their contracts are up and then chimp out and start calling people racist

heres your template
>find some faggot on nfl social media
>picture of them being unamerican,degenerate,ect
>text saying this shit gets into the nfl
>#MakeNFLGreatAgain

You the retard, selling or donating will just spread the disease to someone else burning it is the best option.

Green Bay-area Wisconsinite here

Can confirm. Flyover country are braindead zombies who worship NIGGERBALL while they dope themselves up with estrogen filled beer. Lambeau Field is treated like a divine European cathedral in this state.

Outlawing football would be one of the best things that could happen to this fucking country.

topkek
I've collected enough (You)s for today. Thanks burgers!

football, football, and football are descended from football which is why they are all called football

WTF? Who are these old white slags? Why are they seemingly so close to the 'players'?

Probably the owners, or owners wives.

my god the irony is so thick you can't make this up

>famous, privileged millionaires whine about how the country that made them who they are is (((oppressing))) them. They look like whiny little bitches and nobody wants to watch that.
muh greatest witch-hunt of any politician in history

>are burgers all retards?
yes. you might have met them on this board. they are the ones write like they are 9 years old but sadly are adults.

We need to make a list of all the patriotic American blacks that didn't dishonor their country.
For the idiots I'm talking about a list of all the blacks that stood up for the anthem.

Never understood what the fuck Gamergate was about. I mean, how it became huge to the point if affected everything?

Based black guys

>owners wives
"honey go down to the field and hold hands with my pet bulls"
Truly the mentality of a boomer.

fuck sports. these players, all races, are fucking idiots.

Well, Gamergate basically failed to actually influence the gaming industry, so I doubt the NFL is going anywhere.

If nothing else, the NFL will probably be sustained as another bastion for leftist thought, and the culture wars slap another L on the foreheads of the alt-right.

Vidya was the first sub-culture to rebel against this PC SJW bullshit because its comprised of nerds with higher intelligence.
Sportzball watchers are the last sub-culture to fight back because its fan base are morons.

Although it's a bad sign. If the culture war is striking this deep America is probably pretty fucked.

It redpilled a generation of gamers that leftists were trying to turn the medium into a propaganda outlet, and that media was part of the plan.

Exactly. We cant let generalisation and stereotyping ruin this moment.

Bioware is dead, Ubisoft is getting bought by Vivi. Gamers have had enough.

>t. kike

imagine if they tried to go after in game banter in multiplayer

The Gamergate embers still burn. The goal of the most intelligent gamergaters was always a 1983 style crash to flush the refuse from the industry.

I think it will still happen. The industry is insanely bloated.

They already do. I get banned on the regular from heroes of newerth. The rules specifically state that occasional insults and obscenity is ok, but GM's will ban for any amount. Most recently even after quoting the rules that specifically allow for banter, I was told that "homophobia is always excess." Lol guy must be a faggot. It's fine, flame war is on. These basement dweller SJW GM types will be like this until they kill themselves.

don't play their faggot game then. every game I play I get away with calling people faggots and niggers

PR disaster

Meh, it had a good approach at first, it really fizzled out when they started believing the bullshit of "ethics in journalizm" and self policing themselves.

It always was about fucking jewkessian and SJW media, they should have sticked to the "ethics" as a front and be trolling full on.

Today pol is more similar to what gamergate should have evolved, and not some kekistan centrist shit.

Let's see how Ubi does with WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIETTT game

it was literally about ethics in blogging "journalism." dunno why Sup Forums, reddit, and Sup Forums decided to go after shit like kotaku, and polygon when the shit they produce is nothing short of sensational garbage. its a sign not to fucking browse those sites but no I guess gamergate have to take a stand somewhere. I would have join the movement if it was something against like gameinformer or something.

With all the arrests that happen to NFL players, it kind of makes you wonder just what "injustice" they're protesting.

Oh shit nice.
Standing up for your principles, what's the problem with that?