When will fatal entertainment make a comeback?

When will fatal entertainment make a comeback?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ql9GL8bJ32Y?t=22m6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/Ql9GL8bJ32Y?t=22m6s
If this would be considered offensive in the modern day, there is no way people will allow fatal entertainment

unless its like "Castrate a Nazi" gameshow or something retarded

We call it refugee crisis, just needs media to cover

it hasn't already?

No fucking shit. That's why I'm asking, when will it become a thing again?

ouch

Not entirely

With how much overpopulation meme is being pushed and the treatment of heretics and wrongthinkers by the tolerant left I can't imagine it's going more than a couple of years.

Wtf, antifa is just a puppet for network ratings?

This is America where bad habits die hard

ye, you can just increase the frequency of extreme public enemy #1 chases (cultivate some fake [real] personalities that the public can't wait to go down in their blaze of glory on camera/drone/satellite HD)

circuses boys

>export american football to africa
>recruit african players
>pit them against american black football players
i think we all know who'd win

Come to europe! We have such games as running of the trucks, dodge the acid, bomb a venue, become a fatwah.

Fucking yanks, so uncultured swines!

I'm suddenly okay with slavery again

wouldnt be necessary, african kids would live eat and breathe football

>Fucking yanks, so uncultured swines!
You type as tears stream down your face.

That's why I watch Naked and Afraid.

They even made another show where they shove 3 people in pitch black cave for 7 days and they try not to die. I haven't seen it on tv anymore in awhile cause I think someone actually died

who cares about football when you can have niggers fight like dogs

Liveleak

no the point is humiliating them with their african bretheren. take africans that live in fucking africa and all of the hardship theu go through then theu have the opportunity to be americans and rich and famous but having to show their pampered american counterparts what winning means in the face of adversity having your brothers sisters mother father dieing in front of you in africa then showing some pompous black american that hes just a prissy faggot with muscles that doesnt really know what football is until an african like him shows how the game is really played when its life or death to him

When I fight beezbeng

>what is liveleak

It already has. Worldstar.

It's never gone away
you mean when will it be totally legal & socially acceptable

is it bad that I have developed a "Jim Dancer" fetish from a mere two minute viewing?