200000 Israelis expected to move to Kurdistan once it's established

globalresearch.ca/200000-israelis-expected-in-kurdistan-once-independence-is-declared/5610344

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/200000-israelis-expected-in-kurdistan-once-independence-is-declared/5610344
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
youtube.com/watch?v=d27gTrPPAyk
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.813476
archive.is/9GUTG
youtube.com/watch?v=toDA6rZdPfA
timesofisrael.com/report-israel-imported-1-billion-in-oil-from-iraqi-kurds/
jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Israel-importing-77-percent-of-its-oil-from-Iraqi-Kurdistan-report-says-413056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump.

>globalresearch.ca/200000-israelis-expected-in-kurdistan-once-independence-is-declared/5610344
Goddamn, there is some creedance to the Greater Isreal theory.

Sounds like rumors. Turkey is a much more important ally than Kurdistan ever would be. By the sounds of it, Iran and Turkey are both preparing to invade tomorrow or the day after to prevent the splintering of Iraq.

>digits

Aren't the Kurds commies? Are they crypto Jews?

Read this one globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

It's more like Russians, Iranians and Turks are gonna BTFO Kurds if they declare independence.
Kurds are new the new NeoCohen scheme to create conflict in the region.

> global research

Arap pls go

I like globalresearch, very underrated.

Balkanization of the Middle East is about to begin. Many tribes, clans, Islamic sects, ethnicities will demand their own ethnostates by revolting. With this, Israel can dominate the Middle East with influence over small ethnostate a who seek new allies in a tremulous Balkanized Middle East n

lol total bullshit.

Globalresearch.ca is a farce; only low IQ brainlets could possibly think anything they report is legitimate.

Hello kurdshit. How does it feel being the Zionist pawn? You will soon learn to never trust the Jew.

Not Kurdish, negroid scum.

You're a true moron if you think 2% of Israel's population is going to pack up and leave to the land of mountains, goats, and sheep.

*he said as he checked his facebook on his smartphone using google chrome*

Why not 6 million? Something's fishy.here.

lol the irony of a fucking American calling someone a Zionist pawn. You are the world's premier Zionist pawn.

How many kikes did Trump staff his government with, again?

Truly a total imbecile; the sort of which can only be found in the US.

>globalresearch.ca

Still won't admit it, yet, /leftypol/?

>mfw a unified Russian, Ba'athist, Turkish, Iranian, and Hezbollah death squad exterminates the People's Republic of Kurdshit

I like your style, very articulate.

Saddam is rolling in his grave right now.
Do you miss him yet, Sup Forums?

my thought exactly

>global research

tbf they left to palestine, and continue to this day

Its not gonna happen overnight, but if you think the Jews are gonna leave a non Muslim middle east county alone you have to be kidding

>theory
user, I...

>333
>911
shits going down

hi spyman() in iraq

youtube.com/watch?v=d27gTrPPAyk

He's a handsome dude

I'm going to need a legitimate source.

This. They got their info for Voltaire, who had apparently read some opinion piece in a Kurdish magazine. It's not happening - the source claimed that it were 200,000 Israeli of Kurdish ancestry, which is pretty much all the Kurdish Israelis.

Dumb fucking faggots are eating this up like the autistic brainlets they are.

Bout time them kurds will move to a state of their own. They don't really get that much respect here

מה? , זה לא בולשיט
איזה ישראלי ירצה לעבור לשם
גם הכורדים שנמצאים פה כבר ישראלים לכל דבר לא?

Kurds are subhuman Trash who are supported by the jews. and Kurdistan would have the same purpose as ISIS, to destabilize the Middle East for israeli interests. Kurdistan would be an israeli/American Puppet State used as one big US Military Base. Kurds and jews are the same Devilish Garbage.

Kurds are tools of the jews to destabilize the Middle East and that Kurdistan would be an israeli Puppet State.

since there are Kurds in Iran, the perfect excuse to invade Iran would be "muh kurds, dey be oppressed n sheeeeeit". one of the Excuses used to invade Iraq in '91 and '03 was "muh kurds, dey be oppressed n sheeeeeit". so no surprised the jewish NeoCons try this again.

Kurds and jews are the same scum standing by Eachother. not only Kurdistan would be an israeli Puppet State, it would also be one huge US Military Base, probably permanent, which means Americans will Die for the jews forever.

if you look at "Greater Israel" Maps and "Kurdistan" Maps, notice the Northern borders of the former, and the Southern borders of the latter, they nearly match up!

"Kurdistan" = israeli Puppet State and Permanent US Army base in the Middle East!

Kurds and jews are the same RATS.

but i dont think Trump will let the jews get away with this, "Kurdistan" could have been possible only if Clinton won, or Obama had a Third Term.

>but i dont think Trump will let the jews get away with this, "Kurdistan" could have been possible only if Clinton won, or Obama had a Third Term
This has got to be one of the greatest shitposts that I've ever seen here. There was absolutely zero (0) chance Kurds could have gotten any support for Kurdistan under Obama (or Hillary) - they barely wanted to arm the Kurds. Look what Trump's done since coming into office - not only arm them, assist them with airstrikes 24/7, but he's helped them take more Syrian land (much of it with oil) for themselves. Establishing Kurdistan is a great buffer zone and a great dent to the Shia Crescent which Trump is very much against. This is happening. Even Russia is fully behind the establishment of Kurdistan.
>Russia Now Iraqi Kurds' Biggest Source of Funds, Signals Support for Kurdish Independence
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.813476

Remember to archive
archive.is/9GUTG

Kurdistan genocide upcoming, Palestine 2.0

kurdistan = gypsies country just look at kurd faces eww.

Why are you arab goatfuckers so mad about Kurdistan independence?

so you think Trump will let the jews get away with it and let jews create "Kurdistan"?

>Even Russia is fully behind the establishment of Kurdistan.

why would Putin do that? because Kurds are Communists, and the Neo-Soviets (Russian Neo-Cons) want another Soviet Puppet State/Soviet Republic?

Are you a Turkroach larping as a nazi? You certainly don't type like a European

the only good thing he did was teaching gypsy kurds.

you think i am Turkish just because i dont want the Israeli Puppet State "Kurdistan" to become a Reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=toDA6rZdPfA

>Turkroach larping as a nazi
Probably. His first post should have given that away. I've never read something dumber and so misinformed as that.

Yeah you are also butthurt at Putin because he blows up your moderate beheader friends at Idlibistan.

Youre more turk than anything... stop talking shit

No I am not. The chances of you being a real Swede on the other hand are approaching zero

Because they will be israel 2.0 and lose a lot of their territory to create that state

one of the reasons Iraq was Invaded in BOTH 1991 AND 2003 was for "muh kurds, dey be opressed n sheeeeeit".

Kurds are one of the most Loyal Zionist Puppets, and only Zionists want "Kurdistan" to be Real.

How do you have legal precedent to establish a country, inside a current sovereign country?

>sand monkeys v kikes
>roach turks vs broke greeks

This is a good thread

he should also deal with the "Moderate" Chechens in Russia too.

Yeah Arabs are butthurt and impotent as usual. Either way Kurds have a right to self determination and no autistic screeching and trying to associate their struggle with jews will change that.

LOL, all the Israeli kurds will gtfo, that means maybe the housing prices will go down a little

LOL, dude that's Kurdish Israelis, of course they'll go to their country after the Israeli nationalism they went through here

so now you think im a Turk for not sucking Zionist Circumcised Dick?

timesofisrael.com/report-israel-imported-1-billion-in-oil-from-iraqi-kurds/

jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Israel-importing-77-percent-of-its-oil-from-Iraqi-Kurdistan-report-says-413056

Why do you think they have that right?They pretty much are iranian gypsos who go out and annoy the fuck out of everyone...this all thing is just to give israel and the US another ally in the area

It's great, the Jews and Israelis in general are the only ones Kurds can trust.
Our Muslim "brothers" and "sisters" hate us, Israel never commited a genocide against Kurds, Arabs, Turks and Persians did.

Israel > the "ummah"

it seems "Kurdistan" has lots of Oil too. and that Oil will power Israeli Tanks that run over Palestinian Women and Children.

LOL wait, if the same source saying greater Israel is a real plan claims this, it's most likely false. Of anyone genuinely thinks Israel wants more Arabs and desert, with barely enough military to quell down uprisings and protect the borders, you must be retarded

>Kurdistan gets independence
>becomes instakiked

No, it's because of your retardation on this subject. Your thinking that Trump doesn't want it, or that it doesn't serve his interest. You're a dumb fuck screeching and wasting everybody's time here.

So israelis have negative views on diaspora settling to israel because of house prices?

at the top
checked as invading Mossad

so i am a Screeching Dumbfuck for simply stating my View on this News?

>Why do you think they have that right?

If Belgium is a country for example so should Kurdistan. They are a distinct ethnic group and have the right to live in their own sovereign nation.

disinfo so early jdif?

>globalresearch.ca
wow this website seems really legit, thanks!

Yes.

Then you also support a gypsy run country?They are also a distinc ethnic group

rare

how you guise doing

Gypsys are nomads they don't leave in a contiguous area. Nice try

stop with this plotted conversation
it's really embarrassing

nice, now you still call me a Retard and Dumbfuck for simply saying my view. but i will still my keep my view because i have the right to have opinions too.

because butthurrrrece

>Russians, Iranians and Turks
Russians won't touch it.
They have their hands full in Syria.
The other two, yes...and, has anyone asked the Kurds what THEY intend to do?

If the Turks & Iranians were smart (doubtful) they would go ahead and agree to losing some clay, letting the Kurds have their own country (not the amount they want, but if a homeland were offered, they would probably agree)...but with the understanding that Jews are prohibited from living there.
Kurds are Muslims, last I heard, so I don't see how they could be ok with a Jewish takeover of their institutions, like the Jews have done in Europe & the U.S.

You see? If Kurdistan is established with the help of the Americans or Europeans, the Jews will be invited to infect it.
If Kurdistan is created with the help if the Iranians and Syrians, and (possibly) Turks, then THOSE countries will have greater influence.

Sounds more to me like the Turks, Iranians, & Syrians have a decision to make, if they want to short-circuit the Jews.

You have the views (and understanding of this situation) of a dumb fuck. What can I say.

yes, in the occupied land currently known as portugal. the so called """portuguese""" must go to their real country, spain.

Kurds are iranian nomads too who got their lands after the turks genocided the armenians

you have to go back

>implying Israel gives a shit about this kurfufle and helps the kurds do shit and it's not the US arming them.
Keep hiding your flag you ashamed fag

That's how they expand from their foothold in Palestine. Settler colonies that grow like ......

you only call me a Dumbfuck because i know that Kurds and jews are the same scum and also for not sucking Zionist Circumcised Dick like nearly everyone else.

Kurds already have de facto states in Syria and Iraq independence is inevitable. Good for them they have struggled for years

Fuck off Kike, you and the Kurds will be gone soon.

It's not disinfo, if you think all this shit going down in the world today is for an expanded Israel, you are definitely retarded. The NWO is specifically mentioned on the United Nations website under the Agenda 2030 document.

Tbqh if Kurdistan becomes independent, just to spite the turks, a war coalition of Cyprus, Greece and Kurdistan should liberate northern Cyprus and give it back to it's rightful Cypriot owners. That would be fucking marvelous.
I would love if Israel jumps in and helps new recent allies Greece and Cyprus, but it just sorted out diplomacy with Turkey just recently so it would probably not happen.

No. I call you a dumb fuck for having dumb fuck views and dumb fucking understandings of the situation as you said in . Especially how you conveyed that Trump wouldn't let this happen and that it could have only been possible under Obama or Clinton - which is the exact opposite. But then again you're a Roach (or something that bad) with dumb fuck views and logic. You're going to cry some more?

>implying Israel gives a shit about this kurfufle and helps the kurds do shit and it's not the US arming them.
Jews have infected all U.S. control institutions using ethnic nepotism, as they do in every country they infect.
Why do you think Hitler wanted them removed from Germany altogether?

Burguer I now that you guys there dont know shit about world history and geography but Spain was created in the 18th century when aragon and castille united,Portugal was created in 1143

I said STOP with the plotted conversation.
It's silly.

How low can you stoop?

Or you can go back and count as the beggining of sapin when they finally kicked the moors out of the peninsula,who was in the 15th century

>another dumb fuck pops into the thread
Yes, Israel doesn't give a shit about Kurdistan. It totally doesn't serve any of their interests. They've only been lobbying and supporting the Kurds to get their own land forever as part of their 4D Israel shesh-besh. Who are you trying to fool here Shlomo?

okay, maybe i really was Wrong about Trump and Obama and Clinton in regards to their views on Kurds.

but what do you think Trump will do about it?

If I remember correctly many kurdish fighters are commies so I'm not surprised.

LOL no. We don't really have an opinion on kurds. But it would be nice if the housing prices would go down as a result of this if this will happen.