Ever notice how all of Sup Forums's BASED countries are, without exception, terrible fucking places to live?

Ever notice how all of Sup Forums's BASED countries are, without exception, terrible fucking places to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM
statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

china is based and is comfy

I've lived in Poland for a year, it's really nice.

How's Poland terrible to live?Maybe your conception of Poland is the post-commie 90's.

Its pretty down there in terms of places to live in Europe (see Poles fleeing elsewhere en masse)

they hate us cause they aint us
OP is a faggot who never fought serious war and lost to bunch of birds

Asstray, Poland is doing almost as good as we are, and has even surpassed us in some aspects at this point.
That is because of the EU open borders, that naturally facilitates drains of all kind.

Hard times create strong men user.

>They hate us cause they aint us

Lol, nobody want to be like you.
You're a ficking slav, literally a white nigger.

>ficking
t. Achmed

>terrible to live in
>never visited once
>only experience of country is through pol memes
>"Let me tell you about your country"
Fuck off cunt

I'm on mobile slavscum.

Bad times create strong men.

As a burger, I'd rather be in Poland. Open borders in the EU means I can travel freely to many European nations and experience their cultures, languages and architectures etc. even if I don't live in the best section of the country I've emigrated to.

Comfort Level: MAXIMUM.

They are. Utterly irredeemable. Sad places full of armed, drunken gopniks that nobody should ever visit.

Yeah it is sad. We are just white niggers, not even good at being pure niggers , like in the West

It's not terrible.
Maybe because I live in Warsaw and I have better standard of living than a typical Pole. Actually, my life is pretty comfy (besides no gf) and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, especially where are non-whites.
pic related is how Warsaw actually looks like
pretty comfy for me

here are another photos that depicts warsaw accurately

t. pic related
>slavscum
baltnigger*

Looks like a rather poor American city closer to a bigger, richer American city.

>change new car every 2-3 years instead 6-7
>buy more fancy stuff
>can afford vacation on some tropical island
can live without it, economy getting stronger each year so it will be possible in future anyway

>unimpressive from architecture point of view but clean cities with only white people who share same beliefs and mentality as you
priceless

Is it really that bad?

Words cannot describe how much I hate these things

Dont believe german posters bro. Its realy nice here

i'm having a grand old time in murrica

>Sup Forumsand
Full of gypsies, hoodlums, and white trash on welfare.
Wages are laughable compared to the EU.
Main export are emigrants that realized they can do less for more working any kind of a crap job in UK or Germany.
Roads build by Germans during WW2 are holding up better than their current high way system (4 highways that aren't connected in any meaningful way).
Train system that makes AmTrack look like Japanese Bullet Trains.

Muh winged hussars. Got any victories that didn't happen before Napoleon?

you know you could've used a lower res pic and spared us the blacne

Battle of warsaw 1920

With hardship in life comes reality and pursuance of preservation, but with easiness in life comes degeneracy & impending chaos.

This is more complicated. If you want to retire, Poland is great. Raising children - Poland's great too.
However, the same job pays 4 times the wage in Germany and costs of living are maybe twice as big. With EU being relatively borderless it's kind of pointless to stay here.

At least they're not getting their children raped, propagandised to suck BBC, chop their dicks off, get shot by nigs etc. They're only bad if you're a corporate shill.

iceland is a terrible place to live?

regardless, at least they're white, i'd rather live in a mediocre country that is 95%+ white than nigger filled superpowers

Why does Polish people move to the West?
If the country was so nice all the Polish immigrants will move back
Truth is Poland is retarded and moves backward

This. I moved here in July from Denver and I like it. My rent is a quarter of the cost, it's safer, no GMOS, there aren't far-leftists everywhere, etc. Main dislike is that we've barely seen the sun in almost a month.

Does that, by any chance, include us?

You got these farters as well?
Goddamn chinese 50cc

>Poland
>Terrible to live
Yeah
Don't come

Because they're weak.
Thanks for taking our trash

We're based af

>Poland is doing almost as good as we are
Wow, what a fucking achievement.

it been only what? 20 years without gommunism?
but we're getting there

>commieblocks
>better standard of living
WEW

Truth is we're trying to get on our feet after communism left us poor. Not like the west would know anything about it, being safe behind the iron courtain after selling us out to USSR. They were too busy paying Germany's WWII debts and helping them rebuild to give a fuck about anything east of Oder

youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM

Fuck you.

>hohol thinks he's allowed to speak
Mfw

I've just started to seriously save for my exit plan from Australia. In 5 years I will have saved enough from my lucrative government job to buy a home and live comfortably while I teach English to Polaks.

because they're not based. It's only desperate 4channers who seek for any hope and they label any country "based", even the most divided shithole, like Poland

>t. Pollock trying to get acceptance from the West

eternal victim complex has spoken

Cześć z Australii

>A fucking leaf
Expected

They are also islamized as fuck due to open borders.

I think Sup Forums is targeted by paid trolls from those states?

On what planet is Poland based

lack of snow in all 8 us the true crime here

So far we only got a lot gibs from EU and not much trouble. There's really not much reason for Poland to be butthurt about EU. If they start fucking with us the opinions will change rapidly. I'm pretty sure it would go from "no no, it's ok let's take part in this organisation for our own benefit and try to behave" to "EUROPEAN UNION MUST BE DESTROYED" in a matter of 2 days

Belgium is not based, it's a niggerland with thieves and rapists. I left my car for 5 minutes and come back to see it raped, destroyed, and my belongings stolen from inside.
Fuck Belgium, you better move out.

both of them needs the Bandera treatment

t. Eskimo rape baby

This looks like my 30k town. This is the shittiest picture of Warsaw I have ever seen.

I would gladly accept Poland's standard of living or worse if it meant I didn't have to deal with all the goddamn Somalis here.

Japan, Hungary, Australia and Switzerland all sound pretty nice.

>all those Polebros saying their country is actually not a bad place to live at all.
It's like you want to have a legion of western cucks to take interest in your home.

There's a very clear reason for that and if you are not fucking retarded you will figure it out. Us shit countries live a different life from you, we have to actually survive. We dont have time to deal with bullshit and we learn reality - you wont see us supporting rapefugees or degeneracy because we dont live in a bubble where you can blatantly deny obvious truths. The reality of it is that we dont deny the truth because we face and wrestle with it every day.

The good places to live are places where people bubble themselves up and are guaranteed comfy lives no matter what. The social paradise leads to weakness and denying reality because you dont live in it. Cities are always less redpilled because theres so much money and jobs, its even worse.

Read about the experiment where they put mice in a social paradise - how there was a society when they lived normally as mice, then when men started pouring food onto them the mice literally turned to homosexualism, not breeding, overeating to death. Only a select few mice bred. Sound like any modern society you know of, showered by their colonial money?

The true redpill is struggle. I have several hundred million roaches some 500-600 kms away from me. I had to read the quran and learn about them to survive. I've been raised on stories of hunger. My father beat me when I wanted a more expensive lego than the one I got for christmas. And if for one day I stop my struggle, I go hungry and die. Of course my society is more based.

I want to have westerners interested in my home. We have ideal conditions and we need a little more weak intellectuals. Too many tough retards.

test

Poland has lower crime and homicide rate than UK, Germany, France

Thats the cities, small town belgium is ok. Big problem is cities are just no-go zones, not even "problematic" and slowly they have started to infest some small towns. My wife is from a town that is still 100% white ethnic paradise, but the neighbouring town became 70% congolese over like 4-5 years

They are on the bad side of the debt system.

Consider Sofia, you can do whatever hobby you have since your money will be enough to live most of your life here. Cant teach english though, we have too many brits so too many people do it.

In fact Poland has lower homicide rate(0.74) than UK(0.9),France(1.5) and Germany(0.85)

London-800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm

What makes media promote vision of Eastern Europe as crime ridden and violent, while it is the West that is a crime ridden part of Europe ?

Nice post. Also
>Read about the experiment where they put mice in a social paradise - how there was a society when they lived normally as mice, then when men started pouring food onto them the mice literally turned to homosexualism, not breeding, overeating to death. Only a select few mice bred.
The Beautiful Ones.

>Full of gypsies, hoodlums, and white trash on welfare.
And yet lower crime and homicide than UK, France, USA and Germany

Technically its true, since they lump us all together. Like in most statistics Sofia is around 20th of EU capitals in crime and if you take out the gyppo ghetto its 10th or so. One dude took out all the worst 2 neighbourhoods in all capitals and Sofia jumped to like 5th (fucking kekked). Idk how true it is, but its true the east has more unequalities.

Unfortunately I don't have many other marketable skills. 10 years wasted in the military and then as a Prison Officer has left me woefully unskilled at anything other than hurting people and skiving out of work.

>Ever notice how all of Sup Forums's BASED countries are, without exception, terrible fucking places to live, for a liberal crybaby?

Fixed that for you.

Been down under for few weeks on a business trip. Sydney. Nice place. Horrible plumbing. Toilets were so bad I could hardly believe that. Also, haven't met a single person with remote knowledge of what is actually happening in Europe. And the news stations - whoa, what a load of leftist crap that was. So yeah - no wonder Aussies on Sup Forums hate on Poland - they have no idea whatsoever, and doubtfully ever ventured beyond Commonwealth.

How much you got saved up? Veliko Turnovo, town in the bulgarian mountains is now Anglo diaspora central, bout 10k english out of a population of 50-60k in its surroundings and a growing amount of other foreigners. Real estate agents caught up, so prices are jacked, but if you are clever a house is still sub 20k dollars (us ones). You can raise animals and shit, living costs here are about 200-300 us dollars a month, half that if you have solars and some basic stuff.

Sofia is more expensive and you cant buy there, but you can work whatever you want, employers will ignore any lack of experience if you are western (australian works too). Can follow any dream you want.

If You are poor then Yes it's a terrible place to live

Damn Italy, I didn't know things were THAT bad.

>food is plastic or prepared by a lawnmower
>one child policy killed all your potential wives
>side falls off building
>get run over
>get eaten on train
>fall into escalator mechanism
>shit in elevator
>die at work
>die from breathing the air
>ignore everyone around you dying

>no niggers
>no Jews
>cd project red
>terrible
Poland is the savior of the west

slav>leaf

U wot

Yeah so terrible the enitre eastern block is moving in like they did to UK after shengen. Aparently the remainings of British Empire are terrible place to live. Well I got myself there, There are terrible and full of muds and subhumans

I have 40k now. Looking to have saved at least another 50 over the next few years. I am primarily looking for a place with very conservative politics and attractive, traditional women. Poland blew me away in that regard when I went there, though I have not visited Bulgaria. I will have to check it out next time I visit Europe.

Theres about 2-3 leafs here who are slav diaspora and they shit on other slavs because they are self-hating cucks. One is a croat who says he is aryan white and hates other slavs (typical diaspora overcompensating with interslav hate). Ignore them, they just feed on attention, makes them feel like they havent abandoned their roots and are withering.

Diaspora are literal shites

Poles are master race; I love them
God bless u

POLAND IS A SHITHOLE, I REPEAT, POLAND IS A SHITHOLE. DON'T COME HERE OR YOU WILL BE ROBBED AND/OR KILLED.

In Poland u can see 14 year old girls walking alone in the park at 1 AM.

So get a clue.

stop, maciek, you'll attract the pedos

50k is enough to buy a house and live off for about 10 years. Comfortably.

Everywhere here is conservative beyond belief. The american embassy had to pay 100-200 euros per participant to the gay pride. It still attracted nobody. We are THE most conservative people ever. Got the same women as well.

If you visit, keep in mind we are also VERY polar. Some areas are poor beyond belief, Sofia is developed like an EU capital. It has neighbourhoods where the most common car is a ferrari and shithole ghettos. Communism left us with no middle class.

Poland is better in that respect, bit more middle class. It also has a little more order and is a little more lawful. We have more gyppos and less order. But we have better nature and weather and yeh, cheaper.

Pic is Veliko Turnovo

yeah i know. prostitution is a real big problem there

Way more than half of Poles would rather leave the EU than take migrants. They're hoping not to have to do either.

Meh some are just misguided. Slav hate on diaspora is too hard as well. Like 30% of diaspora is kids who fell for the western life meme. Their parents fault, not theirs.

>Thats the cities, small town belgium is ok

that's the same everywhere in the west

>prostitution
>problem

That is a sign of shitty parenting not safety of a country.

Not really, cause belgians breed like rabbits. And their small towns have more young people on average. Also flemish are racist as shit and they do defend their small towns. They wont chase you out, but a foreigners business depends entirely on other foreigners backing it.

So belgian small towns wont die out of their own, they will need to be killed. Yours are just slowly dying.