Just caught up with the "Drifters" this was a very hilarious ride. Kouta Hirano really made a fun series with this

Just caught up with the "Drifters" this was a very hilarious ride. Kouta Hirano really made a fun series with this.

also anime in October so that's cool.

yoichi is best boy

anyone else looking forward to the anime?

bump

There's an anime now?

Also, how many volumes will it cover?

yeah not sure how many episodes there will be though. So not sure how many volumes it will cover

That he is.

hopefully with the anime, he'll get lots more fan art.

bump

I think it's good, just so slow with the updates. I'd like it if the anime went maybe 26 episodes and told the complete story.

I can only hope.

A beef of mine with this series is, it feels like its not going anywhere even though it it.

we've got all these characters running around doing seemingly pointless things and they'll all tie up in the end. Nobu is doing his thing with the 2 friends. Abe is the octocbristl and doing his thing, and then the Dark Lord doing his thing.

Reminder that God himself is behind the anime OST.

It's probably going to end like hellsing and have some hasty conclusion because Hirano got bored of it.
Oh well. As long as we have that artstyle and yasushi motherfucking ishii doing the ost I'm good with it.

Looking forward to ignoring the anime completely and just downloading the OST in a few months.

I know exciting
long as best boy doesn't die I'm good.

>Mitsuki Saiga

Not bad, but I would rather Megumi Ogata.

I think Saiga is a prefect choice imo

The merry adventures of Japanese national legends is pretty fun, yeah.

it is pretty fun, hopefully it doesn't have a shitty rushed ending. the chapter latest chapters feel like the final battle is approaching.