The True Story of Whites in South Africa (DOCUMENTARY)

thepowerfultruth.wordpress.com/2017/09/25/between-heaven-hell-the-true-story-of-whites-in-south-africa-full-documentary/

Between Heaven & Hell – The True Story of Whites in South Africa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013-10-xx_SA,_where_corruption_is_normal.pdf
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
frontpagemag.com/fpm/180781/gruesome-reality-racist-south-africa-arnold-ahlert
archive.is/f4J6v
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=1h4m45s
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/26/video-sa-race-war-1st-battle-blacks-whites-part-1-2/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/26/video-sa-race-war-1st-battle-blacks-whites-part-2/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/26/video-sa-race-war-1st-battle-blacks-whites-part-3/
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw/videos
archive.is/O9E06
youtu.be/npM6-o0ZUE4
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/28/video-c03-sa-race-war-coligny-day-1-violence-police-looted-whites-prepared-shoot-blacks/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/28/video-c04-sa-race-war-coligny-2-farm-attacks-panic-stricken-white-women/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/category/videos/south-africa/
southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/gauteng/violent-protests-bremmer-street-west-of-pretoria-video/
archive.is/6pVRO
digitaljournal.com/article/333759
archive.is/9YpaF
thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/13280-genocide-communism-threaten-south-africa
archive.is/7Al4V
southafricanews.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/crime-statistics-in-south-africa/
archive.is/reF1n
telegraph.co.uk/news/9716539/South-African-farmers-fearing-for-their-lives.html
archive.is/RBWm4
thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/12326-south-africa-facing-white-genocide-total-communist-takeover
archive.is/fu6PK
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253822/Jacob-Zuma-says-black-people-buy-dog-walks-just-copying-white-culture.html
archive.is/60OJp
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5FsG1m8_Mt2f_Tt4u4_TjpZVV7yL8w7U
youtu.be/L-9sd5Q_ifQ
youtu.be/yWOvXLOL4GY
youtu.be/Ne9-jzV2M1k
youtu.be/-kF2K7Lobjg
youtu.be/otAMLtlf2N4
youtu.be/IuNYOwKlDIE
deathofjohannesburg.blogspot.com/2006/07/new-galleries-added.html
youtu.be/JCTPUSSpaRg
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY
youtu.be/VCDrfTEUWNo
youtube.com/watch?v=Benf1ho-1V0
youtu.be/Ya0KopdROTk
youtu.be/KsbTHSPturg
censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2010/07/nelson-mandela-bombing-record.html
archive.is/7UY6Y
hooktube.com/watch?v=7GhPmys_QFw
hooktube.com/watch?v=YoO-otbT2zc
hooktube.com/watch?v=pRY87DVqJdQ
amren.com/features/2017/02/verwoerd-still-matters/
genocidewatch.com/about-the-president
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
archive.is/hr7xn
censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/reports/view/3862
archive.is/t5VJF
whitegenocideproject.com/international-criminal-courts-to-consider-white-genocide-in-s-a/
archive.is/NNykQ
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw
gab.ai/jlamprecht
youtu.be/635jCWUWiX0?t=34m55s
youtu.be/635jCWUWiX0?t=38m22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Much better videos out there. Lemme dig up a list.. Listen to this for starters,

South Africa is Americas future (goto 47m51s) listen for 7 minutes
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s

War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU

Genocide Watch - Heavy Stuff
genocidewatch.org/images/South_Africa_2013-10-xx_SA,_where_corruption_is_normal.pdf

SOUTH AFRICAN White Squatter Camps
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts

Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs

The Suidlanders: Prepping for Revoluton
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y

Witness - Hillbrow: Between Heaven and Hell
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw

Radio Free South Africa with Karin Smith
(Great 2 hour video to get you up to speed on South Africa)
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w

The Gruesome Reality of Racist South Africa
frontpagemag.com/fpm/180781/gruesome-reality-racist-south-africa-arnold-ahlert
archive.is/f4J6v

Why don't South Africans just leave? (goto 1h4m45s) listen for 3 minutes
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=1h4m45s

Behind Paradise
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM

genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf

SA Race War: 1st Battle Between Blacks & Whites – Part 1 (Banned from Youtube)
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/26/video-sa-race-war-1st-battle-blacks-whites-part-1-2/

SA Race War: 1st Battle Between Blacks & Whites – Part 2
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/26/video-sa-race-war-1st-battle-blacks-whites-part-2/

SA Race War: 1st Battle Between Blacks & Whites - Part 3 (Uncensored)
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/26/video-sa-race-war-1st-battle-blacks-whites-part-3/

All you need to know about South Africa (By FAR the best Youtube Channel about Whites in South Africa)
by one elderly Afrikkaner Lady Karin Smith
(Sadly she is dieing of Cancer... No one seems to be taking up her struggle to educate the world about the plight of White South Africans)
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw/videos

Truth and Lies about South African History:
Blacks Are Not “Indigenous” and arrived at same time as whites
archive.is/O9E06

South Africa in the 70s
youtu.be/npM6-o0ZUE4

SA Race War: Coligny: Day 1 Violence; Police looted; Whites prepared to shoot Blacks!
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/28/video-c03-sa-race-war-coligny-day-1-violence-police-looted-whites-prepared-shoot-blacks/

SA Race War: Coligny: 2 Farm attacks; Panic stricken White women
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/06/28/video-c04-sa-race-war-coligny-2-farm-attacks-panic-stricken-white-women/

Tons more videos (all banned from Youtube) about South Africa's Race Problems

Black protesters face off with white residents in Bremer street protest
southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/gauteng/violent-protests-bremmer-street-west-of-pretoria-video/
archive.is/6pVRO

More White Genocide is South Africa

South Africa:'It's politically correct to kill whites these days'
digitaljournal.com/article/333759
archive.is/9YpaF

Genocide and Communism Threaten South Africa
thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/13280-genocide-communism-threaten-south-africa
archive.is/7Al4V

Crime Statstics in South Africa ? (Who knows)
southafricanews.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/crime-statistics-in-south-africa/
archive.is/reF1n

South African farmers fearing for their lives
telegraph.co.uk/news/9716539/South-African-farmers-fearing-for-their-lives.html
archive.is/RBWm4

South Africa Facing White Genocide, Total Communist Takeover
thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/12326-south-africa-facing-white-genocide-total-communist-takeover
archive.is/fu6PK

They want to dismantle ANYthing considered "White"
Owning a dog 'is not African', declares Jacob Zuma: Racism row after South African president says black people with pets are just copying white culture
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253822/Jacob-Zuma-says-black-people-buy-dog-walks-just-copying-white-culture.html
archive.is/60OJp

Laurence Salomon - History of South Africa
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5FsG1m8_Mt2f_Tt4u4_TjpZVV7yL8w7U

Start with History of South Africa Pt 1 of 12 Many Societies

This guy has a bunch of great videos that are on the whole balanced, though he tends to lie a tad by omission. If you want to understand the history of South Africa watch his videos with a grain of salt.
--
Some military History of South Africa for you guys that like some War history.

Boer Wars | 3 Minute History
youtu.be/L-9sd5Q_ifQ

The Battle of Blood River: Part 1
youtu.be/yWOvXLOL4GY

The Battle of Blood River: Part 2
youtu.be/Ne9-jzV2M1k

Anglo-Zulu War | 3 Minute History
youtu.be/-kF2K7Lobjg

The Last Domino is a good documentary about the SADF and the Border War.
youtu.be/otAMLtlf2N4

Drive through of Johannesburg today
youtu.be/IuNYOwKlDIE

The Death of Johannesburg (Pictures of Johannesburgs Sad decay)
deathofjohannesburg.blogspot.com/2006/07/new-galleries-added.html

Documentaries on Eugene Terre'Blanche (Leader of the Afrikaner Resistance Movement)

My Beloved Country - Eugene Terre'Blanche Documentary
youtu.be/JCTPUSSpaRg

The Day The Old South Africa Died (Eugene Terre'Blanche Interview)
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ

The Leader, His Driver, and the Driver's Wife
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc

His Big White Self
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY

The World Trade Center Invasion
youtu.be/VCDrfTEUWNo

Siener van Rensburg (3 August 1864 – 11 March 1926) was a Boer from the South African Republic - also known as the Transvaal Republic - and later a citizen of South Africa who was considered by some to be a prophet of the Boer.

Nicolaas "Siener" van Rensburg Prophecies Part 1 of 3
youtube.com/watch?v=Benf1ho-1V0

Nicolaas "Siener" van Rensburg Part 2 of 3
youtu.be/Ya0KopdROTk

Nicolaas "Siener" van Rensburg Part 3 of 3
youtu.be/KsbTHSPturg

Mandela
censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2010/07/nelson-mandela-bombing-record.html
archive.is/7UY6Y

In his book Long Walk to Freedom Nelson Mandela wrote that as a leading member of the ANC’s executive committee, he had “personally signed off” in approving acts of terrorism. The horror which Mandela had “signed off” for while he was in prison – convicted for other acts of terrorism after the Rivonia trial. The late SA president P.W. Botha told Mandela in 1985 that he could be a free man as long as he did just one thing: ‘publicly renounce violence’. Mandela refused. That is why Mandela remained in prison until the appeaser Pres F W de Klerk freed him unconditionally. The bottom line? Nelson Mandela never publicly renounced the use of violence to further the ‘cause of freedom’.

Onslaught against the Peoples of SA - Part 1
hooktube.com/watch?v=7GhPmys_QFw

Onslaught against the Peoples of SA - Part 2
hooktube.com/watch?v=YoO-otbT2zc

Onslaught against the Peoples of SA - Part 3
hooktube.com/watch?v=pRY87DVqJdQ

Ghandi on South Africa
from Ghandi's "Collected Works of Mahatma Gandhi"

Sept. 24, 1903: “We believe as much in the purity of race as we think they do… We believe also that the white race of South Africa should be the predominating race.” — Vol. 3, p. 256

Feb. 15, 1904: “Under my suggestion, the Town Council must withdraw the Kaffirs from the Location. About this mixing of the Kaffirs with the Indians, I must confess I feel most strongly. I think it is very unfair to the Indian population.” — Vol. 3, p. 429

Feb. 29, 1908: “The British rulers take us to be so lowly and ignorant that they assume that, like the Kaffirs who can be pleased with toys and pins, we can also be fobbed off with trinkets.” — Vol. 8, p. 167

Mar. 7, 1908: “Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilised – the convicts even more so…. The reader can easily imagine the plight of the poor Indian thrown into such company!” — Vol. 8, p. 199

Whenever there is talk, as in Europe and also by some in our own land, that the solution of this conflict lies in the merger of all people—so-called integration—they don’t understand that this is not unification. All that will happen is the destruction of the white race. Not integration, but disintegration—disintegration of the white race, of the civilization and the religion that we have inherited—is the sole result. Therefore, even though we cannot trek any further, we say just like the Voortrekker of old: ‘We can still fight.’ And we will fight, even if we must perish, but we will keep fighting for the survival of the white man at the southern end of Africa and the religion that was given to him to spread here. And we will do it just as [the Voortrekkers] did: man, woman, and child. We will fight here for our existence, and the world needs to know it. We can do nothing else. We stand like Luther with the Reformation, with our back against the wall. We fight not for money or property. We fight for the life of our folk.

But we fight not only for our folk. I am deeply convinced in my heart that we fight for the survival of white civilization. . . . The white man at the southern end of Africa is an outpost of white civilization and as such the vanguard of the fighting mass, sent out ahead to the point where the first attacks must come. . . . Therefore we send the message to the outside world and we tell them, yet again, that there is only one salvation for the white race of the world. This is that whites and non-whites in Africa should each enjoy their own rights within their own territories.
--South African Prime Minister Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd 1958

amren.com/features/2017/02/verwoerd-still-matters/

30,000 white people killed out of a population of 4.5 million since 1994 ? (South African Crime Stats)
There are 196 million Whites in the US. 196/4.5=43.5 times more white population in the US
43.5 x 30,000=1,305,000

Dr. Gregory Stanton who was the head of the United Nations Security Council's Rwandan Criminal Tribunal and the head of the Cambodian Genocide Project is saying that the number is 70,000 whites since 1994.
genocidewatch.com/about-the-president
If that is true and I don't see why he would be lying, He is the leading person in the world on genocide and runs genocidewatch.com

70,000 people out of a population of 4.5 million ? (Interpol / Genocidewatch.com Stats)
There are 196 million Whites in the US. 196/4.5=43.5 times more white population in the US
43.5 x 70,000=3,045,000

So that is the equivalent of almost 1.3 - 3 million US Whites being killed since 1994 (23 years)
That's the equivalent of 56,739 to 132,391 (94,565 avg) US Whites a year being murdered.. That's insane.

70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa; Obama’s African Legacy
americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
archive.is/hr7xn

Read this in the comments.. I mean seriously wtf
"I was born here in South Africa. I am one of the whites without work and have kids who have no future here. My parents wanted to visit my sister last year in Wales, but due to corruption they could not get their visas. We are getting blocked at the embassy so that we can’t leave South Africa. If I could, I would have left with my kids. I have 4 daughters and my fear is that they will get gang raped. They gang rape women and most off the times the husband have to look on helplessly. My son told me of a murder in another province where a man got home from work and his wife and sons were not home or so he thought. He found is wife and oldest son hanged in is room and the 6-year-old he found in the garage. His head was still in the vice and his head burst open. The robbers kicked him, strangled him and because he didn’t die they took him to the garage and put his head in the vice and tortured him by clamping his head with the vice until his head exploded. The father is now in the mental institution. He had CCTV cameras in his house and watch the footage and saw what happened to his family. We live with burglar bars on our windows, safety gates on our doors and six feet walls to stay alive, but still they get in. Oh and don’t forget the electric fences. We are prisoners in our own homes."

Hospital murders: the hidden genocide of whites in South Africa which goes unpunished
censorbugbear.org/farmitracker/reports/view/3862
archive.is/t5VJF

International Criminal Courts to consider White Genocide in S.A.
whitegenocideproject.com/international-criminal-courts-to-consider-white-genocide-in-s-a/
archive.is/NNykQ

I heard somewhere or from someone that the white people who came from South Africa are aoo arrogant fucks. Is this a true stereotype? If so why?

Please watch and support these two channels.
The second one got kicked off of youtube like 4 times.

Karin Smith
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw

Go back to the beginning and listen to one of her vids everyday. Very soon you'll be caught up on everything South African. She interviews all the important historians in South Africa.
and

Jan Lamprecht

gab.ai/jlamprecht

www.africancrisis.org

This guy was born in Rhodeisa and is hopping mad about what has happened to the two countries he and his family have ever known.

How did you expect this to end. The whites were always vastly out numbered. Did they run the country better.. well yes. But it was kind of a no brainer. White rule was built on subduction.. which is bad. Whites in Africa are strangers in a strange land. Look at all successful white colonizations.. they involved the decimation of the native inhabitants

This really saddens me.

South Africans are Anglos in culture and heritage. We can't leave them to suffer like this. Why the fuck aren't western govts doing something?

they have to let the experiment go on to see if the whites will ever try and fight back. its the trial run for whats happening to the rest of the west.

Europe has it's own share of problems, just leave that shithole ffs

bump

Yes.The people who leave are usually smug anglo cunts or jews

I have heard that shit once and never again
It's not because I forgot about it but it makes me rage so hard, I could kill after listening to shit like that.

From my experience this isn't true at all. The South Africans I've met are some of the most chill and humble dudes out there. Big fucking guys that you wouldn't want to mess with but they're always soft spoken and calm.

How can they fight back? They're hopelessly out numbered and have next to no representation in the govt.

>hopping mad about what has happened to the two countries he and his family have ever known.

Problem is that if you make your home among literal animals then eventually, what we are seeing, will happen.

See your own (very interesting) post...

Are the south africans in my pic mostly blacks or whites

God I fucking hate those shit radio talk shows

Both

Maybe Jeff Rense is better ?

youtu.be/635jCWUWiX0?t=34m55s

Goto 34m55s

what is this the aristocrats on steroids, fucking hell i would go beyond 1488 if this was me.

Holy shit Jeff Rense just went 14/88

youtu.be/635jCWUWiX0?t=38m22s

Wow

Goto 38m22s

i feel like i'm seeping into a deep vortex listening to this

It's insanity.

They are going to hand deliver a full package to every single congressman BY HAND in the US. If our government doesn't do anything then we are sold out completely.

war now. NOW.
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT EVERY WHITE IN SOUTH AFRICA PICK UP A GUN NOW!