When is Shaun King going to be exposed for LARP'n

Talcum X has been exposed a million times. Niggers are just too stupid to care.

He is a useful idiot for their cause

>my blackness is all that I have

I have to get in on this. Dwayne DLambright

Tomorrow at 13:00. Bet on it.

Eat a bag of dicks wayne

Serius questions: What if a bag of dicks actually existed? Could they be prepared as snacks?

Dude was probably just pulling up weeds in the garden.

I imagine he dilates his nostrils at night.

yeah I know. it's this blatant kind of subversion that need to be addressed. along with talcum x being exposed for his larp'n

how did Rachel Dolezal get BTFO but this guy remains unscathed?

literally how

Part of what makes him acceptable to blacks is the "we come in all shades" nigger meme. Also, many blacks hate their own looks which is why they bleach their skin and wear blond wigs. also many black womn want to be bleached by non black men. Shawn king represents what they want to be.

Most definitely

Found this while looking for bull penis and must share

Would a whiteboy really take a stencil to the back of his head

I can't stop laughing at the fact that this supposed black man is whiter than the white man interviewing him.

would that be classified as both b-eastilaity & n ecrofilia?

wtf

I thought he was already outed. I don't know why there wasn't any outrage

Hot. How do you think it feels?

That's a small penis.

Like salty coins.

4u

He's already exposed. He can't say 1 word without everyone, from "alt-right trolls" to actual black people, constantly pointing out that he's a weirdo who is pretending to be black

is that how talcum x keeps his nostrils flared?

Nope, at that point it's just a DIY fleshlight. Get to stuffing lads.

Who ever came up with "Talcum X" deserves a Medal and a million dollars. KEK

I don't know who he is

A nigger.

If that's your reaction to a chicken, try this on for size.

LOL looks like he favors to inject his chicken.

KEKEKEK

Can we ID this guy and get him locked up? That's seriously fucked dude

If you're not hitting your chicken with your flavor injector, you're fucking up;

Probably the most fucked up thing I've seen in a while, even on Sup Forums

Jesus...
Why did you save those?

lol good luck, look at the was the toilet is plumbed/the odd pitcher.
>guise lets track down this animal corpse fucking hick in the woods of uzfuckistan
top zozz burgerbro

to derail threads apparently

imagine being this degenerate

Because whenever I'm scarred by something on the internet I feel it is my mission to share it with others. I'm not going to endure this pain alone. You all will join me.

Fucking fuck you.

Honestly wasn't my intention. Lets get back to talking about ghost nigger.

How did he get a negroid nose?

Stole it, oh shit maybe he is a nigger

He flares his nostrils for photos. When he's not expecting to be photographed you can catch him unflared.

We all know Jamal had this old vet at gunpoint. Quit lying talcum x!

Why is his mouth so fucked up?

Surgery?

He also has a low intellect

Chickens!

I guess they're the only thing paler than his dick so he fucks them so he can feel like a black man.

It's Ok

Isn't every eCeleb just a larp?

Anyone think there is such thing as an albino nigger?

He pretends to be black so he can say the N word.

MODS
SAGE
MODS
SAGE

got a pic?

They do exist

The look on that girls face tho.

I used to laugh at Icke's shape-shifting Reptilian parasite theory, then along came the Jew Shaunique Tyrone ((King))

White nationalism too is controlled by non-whites, people just don't care as long as their larping also mirrors their ideas

Transnigger

>condom

*blocks your path*

Soon

>Niggers are just too stupid to care.
True, but we can get leftist whites to turn on him.

"I grew up a redheaded, mulleted child..."

I mean is it so far fetch to believe his mother burned coal to have Shaun but not his brother?

Misogyny and the patriarchal nature of Black culture.

He was a fucking pale skinned REDHEAD, jidf.

dems jerry curls nigga

yes, a son of a bitch and a cuck
father of a cuck son of a bitch
grandfather of an actual communist traitor, who also happens to be a son of a bitch, and a cuck

My jaw hit the floor yesterday when i seen someone post a pic of him at an all black university (or maybe just a sorority, whatever) as a member. Shit did they no hace the internet back then to check his past? How the fuck does he get away with pretending to be black??? I can only imaging the 80' sitcom tier antics this wiggger had to pull to keep his family members a secret.

you want to get salmonella as VD? I know I don't.

Kek

Jews have no sense of shame when it comes to the Goyim. They see their serving Goyim as mindless cattle as taught by the Sociopathic teaching of their filthy Talmud, taught to them when they hatch out. A Jew will walk around with a purple ostrich feather stuck out its fat ugly arse amongst the Goyim and feel no shame...much like acting insane while rolling around in your own shit in a herd of sheep.

I mean if you are fucking chicken carcasses I think the tiny chance of salmonella getting into your pee hole is the least of your problems

>Jews have no sense of shame when it comes to the Goyim.
You got that right.

>80' sitcom tier antics

perhaps put that paint on again... what a corpse

He has been exposed.
Libshits just dont care ao long as they have a tool they can use. Have you learned nothibg about these people? They hold idiotic views on something as simple as what makes men and women differenrt

Yeah, but TalcumX isn't albino, he's white.

The expressions of those babies accurately portray their races.

>Confident, happy white
>Angry, defensive black
>Stoic, content Oriental

Oh fuck what was it?

> thinks this matters more than exposing Mueller / CrowdStrike / DNC / Seth Rich / Awan / etc.
Thanks for the wars and destruction, chump. As long as your fat ass got to kek at some unimportant wigger.

seconding

Rachel Dolezal, Spokane NAACP

Why is the left so evil/retarded (hard to tell the difference sometime)?

it was a guy fucking a dead cat

thanks now I don't have to look up the archivs to see something like that

This thread has been derailed so I'm just gonna say the most f'd up shit I seen here (not on Sup Forums but Sup Forums of course) was LEGIT cp. I'll never forget it. I was in shock. Fucking shock. I don't think I'll ever be the same.

It wasn't just nudity, it was sex acts. They were YOUNG children too.

It traumatized my ass...

Damn bro, glad I missed out.

As an outside, what really blows my mind is how EVERYONE knows that Jewish people dominate the media in all forms. It's just a fact, not even a mongoloid could dispute. But Jewish people can open state it while if a white person even hints at it.... It's insane, perfectly analogous to 'the Emperor with no Clothes'

....Is that a Jewish octoroon?

>race is socially constructed
>BUT YOU CAN'T CHOOSE YOUR OWN RACE

Someone describe or repost. ty

>brendan gilbore