Orange

youtube.com/watch?v=NkqePv9i6Yw

>actual colours
This isn't the Hamasaki that I know and love. Fucking dropped.

Peel or Slice?
> Peel Master Race

Genuine question, what's the 'drama' like in this? I've heard very mixed reviews for this series.

I'll probably read it to see what it's like but I want to have an idea of what I'm getting into. Apparently some say after the hiatus it was bad?

If youve ever read shoujo you should have an idea of what the drama is like. Though i will say this is one of the better shoujo

I know it's his "style", and he already toned it down a bit, but their classroom is stll lit like a place where people are taken to have their organs removed and sold on the black market.

Bad choice of director.

But hey, at least Nakayama Naomi is storyboarding and directing.

Looks pretty comfy. Excellent background work.

What's with all the shows about time travel next season?

He could have done better.

It's shit. Fucking time traveling cross dimensional letters in a bottle deus ex machina on the bermuda triangle to save an dead autist that involves interdimensional cucking.

Why is it called "Orange"?

Orange you glad it isn't called banana?

It's very good, an actual drama, not a melodrama shit like Shigatsu. Also I think it does a great job depicting depression.

Bananas > Oranges

Standard idiotic shoujo drama.
Don't expect anything.

What's so idiotic about it?

There's only two, isn't there? This and the aptly named Time Travel Girl.

Actually that could be interesting for that choice of director.

And RE:Life.

That's not actually time travel though, it's just reverse aging, isn't it?

Go Hamasaki go.

This might be the most work he's done on a show while being its series director: assuming he'll be episode directing, storyboarding, and key animating, he also seemed to suggest on Twitter that he'd worked with the composer in some way.

I wouldn't be surprised if he performed or wrote some music, as he also did that for Mouryou no Hako.

Really excited for July now.

So, time travel but only on yourself. Also Re:Zero's two-cour.

Will Sup Forums even discuss it? Shoujo shows never get any threads.

I'm ready for the awful shoujo melodrama.

#believe

The suicide flashback threw me for a loop

Now that is what I call a good looking character.

Looks good, but the question is, is this worth watching? or is just forced drama bullshit?

The manga is already finished last year. Threads will be filled with spoilers on the first day.

I hope we can discuss who the best boy is in the threads.

Kinda forced. Most of the time MC(OP's pic) monologues what she could've done in the past. The delivery worked for me in the manga, skeptical in the anime 2bh.

Not forced, main guy has suicidal thoughts because his mom killed herself and he feels it's his fault, main girl wants to help him. But it's not an angstfest, it has lots of happy and cute scenes too.

Nice spoilers faggot.