1999 director: Furuhashi

1999 director: Furuhashi
2011 director: literally who?

1999 Good animation team: Akira Matsushima, Takayuki Goto, Shinobu Tagashira, Norio Matsumoto
2011 Good animation team: Literally who?

1999 composer: Toshihiko Sahashi
2011 composer: Literally who?

Bless 99 for doing an 11/10 adaptation of my favorite arc.

>liking shitty adaption
>liking slow as fuck pacing
>liking grams haired hisoka

Manga only reader here. I hate all of you animefags for never shutting up.

>Furuhashi

Reminder that he made this.

Fuck off, 2011 was a masterpiece

Sorry dude

99 is objectively better in every possible way. Copypasting everything straight from the manga panel to panel like 11 is not even adapting.

More like transposing.

99fags so insecure they gotta keep making threads and derailing manga discussions to try to keep their outdated adaptation from being forgotten.
Truly a sad sight.

I hope I won't be as pathethic in 2023.

>2023
can't wait, 60fps fight scenes handdrawn by AI in 16k resolution

Guy who hasn't read HxH since he was 16 here. I hate all of you shounenshitters for polluting this board with your garbage.

Get some taste.

Im almost 99% sure i wrote this in a thread some months ago... If you actually went back to copy this, i dont even anymore....

I was searching in the archive for "Furuhashi" in general, and your post made me laugh, I didn't search for it especially so you can still do.

I was on that thread though, I think.

>cherry-picking
We can also say he made trust and betrayal, which is one of the best OVAs out there...

Oh okay so you're both autists

2011 anime has the advantage that it could do CA

Is the right side a comedy?

Making 99vs2011 threads now that more chapters are coming out is completely autistic. Just killyourselfs.

you'd think so

why?

99 young Machi is the most beautiful girl

It's time to take your nostalgia goggles off.

Really? It's time to get your HD goggles off.

>1999's adaptation censors an entire fight
>nostalgia fags ignore this

Lighting and music are basically the only things that the 1999 adaption did better. I'll take higher quality animation (overall) and no filler over lighting and music, personally.

>2011 adaptation believes a ballsack is a heart.
>MUHHDfags ignore this

It's not just the lighting, but directing as a whole was far superior in 99.

99 shit
11 is superior version

99 fags on suicide watch keep making shit threads like this. Stop being triggered you cucks.

Is there one guy who posts this same page every time he sees someone criticize HxH in any way, or what?

HxHfags have never seen a good-looking page before, so when Togashi actually delivered one they assumed it was the best thing ever made and that they needed to repost it constantly.

99 actually works as film/anime. 11 is useless if you aren't already a fan because it has nothing interesting to offer outside of wank for hxhfags

But that's like your opinion man, a retarded one at that. Here's your (You) btw. Please make a containment thread like this next time so I can filter it properly instead of you faggots shitting up the manga thread with your utter garbage excuse of an adaptation.