HAPPENING, WAR BETWEEN US AND IRAN

Iran is about to invade Iraqi Kurdistan.

Turkey might invade too.

twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/912156856784769025

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/912230781229178881
historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=western_support_for_islamic_militancy_2049#western_support_for_islamic_militancy_2049
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=pYKvVuWnLV0
youtube.com/watch?v=tEBn8bc0k-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

old thread

Goys, the poor kurd rebels are our allies.
We need to give them weapons!

t. Iranian shill

Sure thing, send in your boys to die for greater israel.

twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/912230781229178881

>muh joos
fuck off persianigger

>joos
Kike detected. Why am I not surprised?

Jews are subhuman just like roaches, mudslimes, and niggers. I say we just glass the entire middle east. Wonder what president kike will do?

Iranian shill detected. Why don't you fuck off back to /sg/?

I have to go to bed. Is anything going to happen in the next 7 hours?

Will Trump cuck himself for israel's schemes?

historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=western_support_for_islamic_militancy_2049#western_support_for_islamic_militancy_2049

leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/amp/

yes

t, roach immigrant

yes

Only the goodest goyim are against Assad and think war with Iran is anything more than kike schemeing.

You're on the wrong website schlomo.

wow

great sources

>THREAD THEME SONG
youtube.com/watch?v=pYKvVuWnLV0
>LYRICS
>Now's the time for Hitler! Hitler's Back! Heil Hitler! Hitler's Back! Watch out, it's Hitler!

Show your flag.

Good goy, die for Jews. That is your greatest calling in life.

Why is an American shilling for the Kurds? Whose side are you on traitor?

Kike.

>Why is an American shilling for the Kurds?
Kurds are out greatest ally in the middle east.

>Will Trump cuck himself for israel's schemes?
>Will he

Lol, you can't be serious. Trump is the biggest Jew cuck president in American history.

Sup Forums got used like a dirty whores cum rag through and through. Not like a few of us didn't warn you throughout.

Israel did nothing wrong.

>F4s

Kek.

>F-4

They were shit planes when they came out.

Really activates the almonds.

That guys just retarded. Perfect for Jew sacrifice cattle.

No they're not
They're just a means to an end

>greatest ally in the middle east.
>greatest ally
>middle east
America is not the Middle East and is about as far away from that shithole as this world provides. You are a shill for a foreign power that has hijacked our government and is working towards evil purposes. Kill yourself, you traitorous scumbag. America should stay the fuck out of other country's affairs.

Your mom is my greatest ally in bed.

Oh wow, looks like I really triggered some snowflakes.

Thought I was alone for a minute. Thanks lads.

Shut up. There will be no war, only an economic embargo.

Israel is literally the reason why the Middle East is a complete shit show right now. And if the Jews get their way, the entire world is going to be one gigantic shit show.

>only sources are tweets from non reputable accounts
use your head

No. Please be my guest. Go die in the middle east for your country.

There is legit posturing going on at the borders, but that's it.

>Israel is literally the reason why the Middle East is a complete shit show right now.
Surely it has nothing to do with Arabs being incompetent retards.

You are just confused. The American military is an illegal function of the government according to the Constitution.

"With enough horsepower you can make a brick fly."

and the F-35 was born

Thread is lit

one shithole invades a other shithole.. who cares

100% getting nuked roflmao chofl pmsl

that's what I'm saying.

still the 5th fastest (declassifed) jet ...
but how the hell do you keep one in the air for nearly 60yrs if Iran can't buy parts from McDonnell.

if this happens it will expand the syrian-iraq war to encompass iran and turkey

greatest happening of our time

Do you want to watch?

>US is invading another country

Any other non-repetitive news?

she's a cute kiwi

>Why is an American shilling for the Kurds? Whose side are you on traitor?

200k Jews are going to move into Kurdistan once it goes independent.

that's just anti-Kurd propaganda

>200k
you mean 6 million thousand

I think you mean islam is the reason. And its the reason europe is turning into a shitshow, and eventually the rest of the world.

is just a puppet you even have US troops with YPG marks on them and it will only serve to shit the area a bit more as Iran Iraq Siria and Turkey all have large populations of Kurds and they wont leave on mass to live in a fucking desert of the land and will weaken these nations perfect for Israel

Kek

Will this Christendom vs Islam ever end? What's the point of it?

>88
islam is pretty shitty but I say we just boot em out of our country and then let it be. no need to fight other people's wars dude

Islam is just another Jew-manufactured cult. Jews are behind all wars

Well that was good. Based on the fake tits and no hips I was expecting to see a dong flop out.

you've just been brigaded by years of homosexual subliminal programming and in a paranoid defense mechanism you fear to see something that reminds you of homosexuality. the jews are good at brainwashing us

WW3?

Fuck guys. Is it actually happening?
I need some more coffee for this shit.
It's going to be a long day.

The EU is so cucked that I bet Turkey will invoke that article 4 shit and they'll actually go along with it.

good thing mama merkle got relected.
SPREAD YOUR CHEEKS EURAPE.

SINGULARITY: Ultimate Happening.

Let's be honest for a second, if nothing else happens that is world ending or civilization happening, before 15-30 years the singularity will be THE happening. We aren't talking a nuke or major war but instead every aspect of what we know as life will be changed.

What will happen Sup Forums? Will we be enhanced as literal cyborgs? Will AI just wipe us out and spread over the universe? The Fermi paradox says that there should be aliens by now that are discoverable to us as humans, but one of the reasons that there isn't is because every civilization wipes itself out before a singularity. Are we actually the birth of a universal empire?

One thing is for sure, our tech is booming more than it ever has and soon enough it will become aware to a relative degree. My mind is racing at a million miles per hour right now on a bunch of Adderall while studying, discuss and entertain me Sup Forums

>ISIS almost defeated
>what a convenient (((coincidence))) the (((U.S.))) backed communist 5th column propped up by Trump just as much as by Obongo is suddenly chimping out and starting conflict with the SAA and Iran and U.S. are shilling to blame Iran for it

Nazi will come back from hollow earth and fight in the third world war against Zionist and Elite
Check them

They will fight against the nwo

Why off by one ???

I don't think we're going to make it.
I think there's going to be a violent uprising and either a world war or a multinational-backed civil war before then, to be honest. Look at how quickly we've become divided, and the speed of acceleration.

>no replies to this actual Iraqi
ok

it's the france way of life

I'm tired of the WW3 happenings that never come to fruition.

Why doesn't Sup Forums just take charge and kick shit off ourselves? Or is that a no no?

I thought koreans had high IQs...

Room temp (in Celsius) at best.

Seriously what is this pixel fucked infograph i keep seeing

> Fermi paradox
game theory says you stay hidden until you feel ready to contact someone else. any race powerful enough to make itself heard over the vast expanse of space is also a race smart enough to shut the fuck up and stay the fuck put
> birth
yes. the first offspring of humanity is about to be born. it looks like it will be a machine race. but maybe cyborgs or enhanced biologicals? we shall see, if only for a brief, blinding second

>greater Israel
HAHHAHAHAH
Are you implying the government will willingly take in more Arabs for no reason, with your only source being some WordPress website?

jews created islam

What is going on here?

omg its gonna happen on september 23rd omg kek its happen- oh wait

looks like a medic with a blood bag and some blood on his shirt

The amount of people on Sup Forums who support Iran really makes me wonder about you guys.

I believe in the right of self-determination. If Kurds have the military might to free themselves and they have the determination to have their own nation, then that is up to them. If the Iranians or the Turks decide to invade the Kurds, I'd consider that an extremely hostile action.

It doesn't have anything to do with the USA, though. I'd like to see some regional powers step in instead, or maybe Europeans? It's right on you guyses fucking doorstep, you should be the ones dealing with it.

it's ok don't come to reality tomorrow

is really hard to hide user for us is already to late to hide youtube.com/watch?v=tEBn8bc0k-I

Kurds are just tools the Jews are not your allies you stupid kurd once they get what they want they will let Iranians turks and Arabs gangrape you