US Slavery

I always hear the term "Slavery built this country" in reference to the United States, but what role did Slavery actually play in building the US? Was it more than working on cotton and tobacco plantations?
From my understanding less than 2% of people owned slaves. There's actually more slaves in Africa today than there ever were in the US but I never hear anyone suggest slavery built Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=RKJ2CeVEzPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just niggers wanting credit for things they contributed the bare minimum to

Strange synchronicity that you posted this, because I was just about to make a thread about slavery.
I just stumbled across this tumblr page while I was on twitter and I was about to make a thread about it. It discusses the origins of slavery in the Americas and how itye white race isn’t responsible for slavery, the Jewish race is.
wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com

Oops, a typo.
*the white race...

fucking check'd

Oh my, look what we have here?
Someone who actually realizes the slavery meme is bullshit.

Yeah, it seems like virtually every one of those slave ships was Jewish.

They were enslaved and sold by their own people to Jews.
Jews transported these slaves all over the world and then sold like 5% to the US market.
But then white people are the only ones responsible for some reason.

Because niggers are still butthurt

Im living comfy watching my cotton tv and tobacco recliner lets me kick my legs up.

It's been 154 years. It's long past time to move on imo.

The only thing nigs were used for was for picking cotton, their was barely any manufacturing in the south, most industry and factories were located in the north, .

youtube.com/watch?v=RKJ2CeVEzPo

learn 2 history.

basically slavery was unprofitable as shit until Eli Whitney invented the cotton gin, which suddenly made cotton profitable to grow with slave labor.

Like 95% of American blacks were brought here in the 40 years or so before the Civil War, specifically to pick cotton.

For reference as I've pointed out before, we went from Jamestown in 1601, to declaring independence from Great Britain in only 177 years, meanwhile it's been 154 years since niggers were freed and they still can't get over being slaves and they've ruined so much of this country

>what role did Slavery actually play in building the US? Was it more than working on cotton and tobacco plantations?
no. slavery was of very little value to the United States.
Of course, when I say United States, I exclude the Confederate States of Niggerica, aka the southern states that freely engaged in bestiality with niggers and brought hordes of them over to the united states because they were filthy lazy white trash before white trash was a thing. Slavery was extremely important there, because it was the only economic value the CS of Niggerica had. Unwilling to industrialize or make a useful economy of any sort, the white trash settled on using pet niggers to LARP as a caribbean island colony and make big bucks that were never actually invested into the country.
Not all white trash of the Confederate States of Niggerica owned slaves. In fact, many didn't. But since niggers did the only work (manual labor), they were largely subsistence farmers and gladly lapped up the cock of the slave owners the same way the actual nigger slaves were expected to, because in return they were part of a social order that arbitrarily put them above the nigger slaves (even though they were all just as dumb and useless as actual niggers).
It took until the mid 18th century for the United States to tell the white trash to knock that shit off, at which point they became extremely butthurt and tried (and spectacularly failed) to secede. Afterwards, being the ultimate nigger loving cuckolds they are, they killed lincoln and actively stood in the way of any efforts to send the niggers back to Africa.
I hope that history lesson helped answer your question.

something to note, YT didn't castrate their slaves

>can't into online search for slavery in USA
Lrn2google fgt pls

If Slavery built America then why is Brazil, a nation that was built in much the same way as America but with more slaves not more wealthy and developed?

Why was there an explosion in industry after the slave trade had ended, with no slaves to build it?

Why was the North more developed then the south despite stopping slavery much earlier.

:thinking:

Your lesson is filled with bullshit

It's almost like I started the thread to encourage discussion. Who would've thought?

>But then white people are the only ones responsible for some reason.
While I wouldn't consider any southerner trash """"white"""", it takes a base of customers for a merchant to sell their goods. If the barely white lazy cuckolds with a bestiality fetish had restrained themselves from buying pet niggers, slavery would not have been a problem.

For some reason blacks forget most of our actual infrastructure such as trains and such was done by Chinese immigrants (who were slaves to rich Chinese for the most part).

Well... Chinese slaves are almost 100% responsible for creating the railways in the US, but at least we had the compassion to not bury them under it, unlike their actual leaders who just shoved their bones into the great wall and kept building

Sorry nigger lover, but it's all 100% true. I dare you to find a single factually wrong claim.

Plantation owners could have hired citizens and paid them a fair wage. Instead they bought slaves, which meant fewer jobs for the citizens. If anything I'd guess that slavery only benefited the richest people, while it held the rest of the country back. I hope this will be an interesting thread.

It made some slave owners rich but not all of them.

Slaves just did menial labor shit. They could have been taken from anywhere in the world or even given to poor European Whites, but it was more efficient to use niggers because you didn't have to pay the same wage

Sources I've found say that about half were brought from 1800 to 1860. You got a source user?

Fuck off nigger with your commie shit, you posted it, you provide the proof or get the fuck out

Southern states had a hard time after the war because the confederate dollars they printed at the start of the war weren't backed by any hard assets, so when the war was turning against them in 1863, inflation eventually made the currency worthless

Everything I posted was simple common knowledge. You need a source to tell you the Confederate States of Niggerica had slavery? That's sad, even for an almost-nigger like yourself. Get off Sup Forums and get back to sucking nigger cock, Cletus.

Dunno, but obviously there's a profit motive in claiming slavery was a bigger thing than it might have been (slavery built this country=more reparations).

Blacks also need to pull emotional chords to force people to tolerate them. If not for this particular guilt trip people would tire of their nonsense very quickly, so it needs to be brought up frequently I guess.

Intra-ethnic slavery is also harder to bemoan, easier to seek 'justice' against an alien group. The Chinese were notorious slavers, something like 50 million at one point in the 19th century.

good find user