Based black man in Wolfenstein: The New Order dropping truth bombs

"You don't get it do you? Before alls this, before the Germans, before the war! Back home, man, you were the Nazis!"
―J to Blazkowicz before being attacked by him.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KQLifOQC_g

I deeply, deeply wish that this had been true.

DIGINIGGER

To be fair, he kind of has a point. The US was appalled at Hitler's treatment of Jews in Germany while still having a lot of hatred and bigotry of African Americans in their own country.

As someone who quit gaming 3 years ago, im very encouraged to the see the utter subversion of the industry by sjws in the current year. Hopefully more men will abandon this worthless form of "entertainment" as a pastime, while the degenerates who stay on become more unhinged individuals

Even after all else falls apart, niggers still bitch and whine over people not like them, wanting to be apart from them.

>To be fair, he kind of has a point. The US was appalled at Hitler's treatment of Jews in Germany while still having a lot of hatred and bigotry of African Americans in their own country.
Freedom of associations , private property rights, are not ;bigot" nor "hatred" you cuck.

>The US was appalled at Hitler's treatment of Jews in Germany

kek, ofcourse they weren't. But they needed a reason to fuck them over.

having colored entrances and outright denying service to any black person is just awful and have no place in society.
You can't hide behind property rights on that one.

Not the point I was trying to make.

jews are technically human though, so it's a bad equivalency

Blacks are more human than Jews, Jews are fucking reptillian demons and whites are Aryan demigods

Who says what has place in society?

Society gets pretty much obliterated by litter, graffiti and crime in heavily black areas anywhere in the west.

in terms of genetics and bones, not really. I'd argue Silverback Gorillas are more closely related to us than the Negro. The Jew on the other hand, he is a different case. He represents everything the white man stands against. He is a homing beacon for degeneracy and all things wrong in the world. He is without a doubt one of the greatest opponents humanity will ever face.

If we, the White race, are the light upon the world, then the Jew is that of darkness, of misery, of shame. There is nothing the Jew cares for, save that it is a venture in subversion, larceny, or any other malicious action that subsequently benefits them.

I was on the fence about buying this, but this shit just made my decision for me. This game will be pirated. I'll be so happy if the next one gets kicked over to id, but I know it won't happen.

It lied when it said they would have killed him too.

How many lies can you handle?

You don't buy any videogame, at least admit that much

I can't wait for this to come out, already preordered on PC and PS4 just to support the devs

more

>Niggers buying something not stealing it

Nice LARP, niggerfaggot. kys

I buy plenty of video games. I really only play FPS on PC and everything else on PS4 and most FPS I need to buy for multiplayer. I refuse to preorder anymore though.

more black Nazi's

The services that were denied to Black people were the services discovered, developed, maintained, and paid for by White Americans. During segregation, on the whole, more White taxes (per capita) were handed over to Black communities than Black taxes to White communities. Like, a lot more. It was literally a 19th century society coexisting alongside a prehistoric society... the prehistoric society (Africans) benefited immensely through the state of affairs. It's not even questionable.

>a game about shooting nazi's who use voodoo magic to take over the world is being politicized

just cant have anything anymore

I've beaten this game and i absolutely don't remember this character, and i'm one of those types that don't leave a game location until everything is interacted with. Odd

Game has two timelines based on who you save in the beginning.

This isn't the new one. This is from 2014 I think.

New Order is a secretly based game because the world in which the Nazis won is indisputably superior to reality. It makes you contemplate why you're even fighting Nazis in the first place.

woah

Odd, I don't remember that negro at all.

That's because you picked the other timeline

Well, he is right about that race discrimination part 2bh. It would actually be rather unrealistic or plain naive if this wasn't in the back of their mind if they were fighting for the US goverment and USA. Calling them Nazis is a bit too far though.

Just saw your other post. I must say I prefer one less nigger on my timeline. I'm glad to know I made the right choice.

this is from the old game that came out over 3 years ago