Why did Kyosuke turn down both Kuroneko and Ayase in order to be with Kirino?

Why did Kyosuke turn down both Kuroneko and Ayase in order to be with Kirino?

bad taste. There's literally not one flaw with Kuroneko.

I agree. She's beautiful, mysterious, and proud. Perfect girl.

Because he's a fuccboi who burned down all his bridges for a pipe dream.

Turns out, incest really is the best.

Because he loved the best girl.

Because he's a retard.

No one can resist the allure of their imouto

gotta keep it in the family.

Ayase is too good for kyousuke anyway

>Incest with cute imouto
Why not?

He already had feelings with Kirino even before the confession scenes happened. On the other hand, both Kuroneko and Ayase showed a Kirino-related ulterior motive for confessing to Kyousuke. For Kuroneko, she wanted to maintain a friendship where she and the siblings are together, while Ayase wanted Kirino as a "little sister" of sorts.

Oreimo is actually a harem, but with Kirino as the center of attention.

I still have no idea why Ayase was interested in him at all.

He's a ret/a/rd and has shit taste

Because Kirino is the best girl and he loves her. The other girls weren't good enough to be considered as replacements.

Fact of the matter is if Kirino wasn't his sister then not one person wouldn't prefer Kuroneko.

No idea why the author didn't actually push through the relationship and instead settled for making the pairing exist for shipping bait and to draw out a response from Kirino.

what

Kirino was who he wanted to be so he burnt down all his other bridges in order to make that happen.

Ayase probably would've been fine with a three-way scenario but there's no time for reasoning here, gotta go and punch the fuck out of Manami.

He puts up with her nonsense
+He loves Kirino as much as she does
+He's the protagonist in a harem series, duh

I had the impression he made her best girl on accident. He didn't cave into his audience when she got unexpectedly popular which is worth some integrity.

It's very easy for a lonely person to become infatuated if someone flirts with them when they've never gotten attention before.

Kuroneko winning would have made this show 10/10
Or ayase
Or fucking ANYONE but Kirino, the show was so good when the siblings were reconciling with each other but it shouldn't have turned into an actual romantic relationship
And I like Kirino

Blood vs water

Nice tumblr gif.

Probably. That's why he had to shut it down quickly or else he'd be fighting his canon with the fans and any editor that got charmed by Ruri's character.

That said, Ore no Kouhai's existence meant that it was kind of too late.

This. Both girls are infinitely better than Kirino

He has good taste

I don't think he had anything to do with the decision to shut down Oreimo manga for Kouhai manga. What he did do, however, was deliver a laughable ending for Kouhai. Still hilarious like a year or whatever later.

Ayase is literally a crazy bitch, why would ANYONE want to be with her?

I dunno user, Kyousuke did admit she's his ideal girl and that was even before he dated Ruri.

She's a hot crazy bitch.

Because the name of the anime is 'my little sister can't be this cute' and not 'my sister's goth friend can't be this cute' or 'my sister's scary friend can't be this cute.'

It's like expecting Code:Geass to be about drifting.

i want to be with her user

Geez, I wonder.

>call girl "mysterious"
>2016
How chuuni are you

>le title
It should be obvious to anyone who has more than one brain cell in his head that the title means "why is my cunt of a sister suddenly so cute", not "I want to fuck her".

Because he didn't love them, duh. Or in Kuroneko's case, he realised Kirino is far more important to him than his little crush that only happened because he projected his feelings for Kirino onto Ruri. It would have been utterly retarded if he ended up with anyone else, if you disagree you are probably a stupid shipperfag. Besides, why would anyone not want to date Kirino?

oh yeah because the title was totally suppose to be misleading.

Of course.

>why would anyone not want to date Kirino?
Because some people have shit taste.

Because he loved Kirino more than those two.

I love Kirino more than anyone.