This is pretty powerful stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=fYTXRDtYzYc
youtube.com/watch?v=paA3w0tdPQY
youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
youtube.com/watch?v=M8r8cQNpWt4
youtube.com/watch?v=H-9oX6_7e18&index=2&list=PLJic7bfGlo3p3MZQ28prCQxWSZQTytqF8
youtube.com/watch?v=KYvWhzSKoc4&list=PLJic7bfGlo3p3MZQ28prCQxWSZQTytqF8&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=-p_upUj4jyo&list=PLJic7bfGlo3p3MZQ28prCQxWSZQTytqF8&index=14
youtube.com/watch?v=kNXK_CzfNvg&list=PLJic7bfGlo3p3MZQ28prCQxWSZQTytqF8&index=21
youtube.com/watch?v=x12AVNV1WzQ&list=PLJic7bfGlo3p3MZQ28prCQxWSZQTytqF8&index=23
youtube.com/watch?v=qhBr4pO9Xlk&list=PLJic7bfGlo3p3MZQ28prCQxWSZQTytqF8&index=33
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleitos_colombinos
youtube.com/watch?v=OOWUDM1GBhk
youtube.com/watch?v=jGc34FeFqH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's free to give up everything that she uses in her modern lifestyle brought by European colonies..

This is why you kill off all natives when you conquer a new land, otherwise they come back like roaches.

Columbus never touched the US....ever. What these native niggers are saying is that Columbus found something and told the rest of the world about it thus revealing the Natives super dooper secret clubhouse.

Why do all natives have the same personality?

hooktube.com/watch?v=fYTXRDtYzYc
no more views for you, you cock gobbler

Christopher Columbus did more in his life then all the injuns today put together have ever down in theirs. It's fucking hilarious watching lazy drunkards and losers who spend 90% of the day just on social media trying to act tough to a guy who braved 4 trips across the Atlantic, fought wild injuns, suffered more then that faggot listerine asian will ever know in her lifetime

He actually just brought diversity and multiculturalism to America. He was very tolerant.

SPIC'D

I dont know.

What I do know is that the only people destroying our country are liberals in the coastal cities who voted for Hillary. Everyone else voted for Trump.

Based pasta

>gangs of drunken roving savages raping and murdering eachother
>muh noble redman

Is it weird that every Native American male I've been fucked by has given me mind blowing sex?
Like I've slept with nearly every race except Eskimo, (Arabs and niggers are by far the worst in bed) but every time I've been with a Native American, it's always been the best I've ever had.
Why?
Anyone else getting these experiences as well?

I don't understand
Are these people mad that foreigners came to their land, murdered them, destroyed their homes, replaced their religion and then outbred them?
I thought this was super progressive

i hate natives

>Christopher Columbus
>UGHJHHHHHH
>ughhhhhh
>ughhhhh

Like for real, the spin is unreal

She looks surprisingly native, i thought Americans rape-extinct everybody.

Nah it's
Taco'd

> Roosevelt once said of Native Americans: ‘I don’t go so far as to think that the only good Indians are dead Indians, but I believe nine out of ten are, and I shouldn’t like to inquire too closely into the case of the tenth.’ To him Native Americans were a degenerate impediment to settlement of the American West; they deserved their near-extinction.
> So too did whites who threatened the prosperity of their race. Roosevelt wrote in 1914: ‘Criminals should be sterilized and feeble-minded persons forbidden to leave offspring behind them.’

They're about 1% of the US population. 7% in my state. Most are somewhat mixed, but there are pure ones out there.

>native american

He sounds like a feminine westernised gay man.

Haahhahahah I enjoy to see the faggot vassal state of Israel crumbling. You reap what you sow, faggots.

Hahahahhahaha NIGGERED SPIC'D GOOK'D AND - WAIT FOR IT...

JEWED
E
W
E
D

Kill yourself, white Americans. You escaped from Europe? You had your 200 and some odd year holiday. Prepare for hell.

Bonus - to all you faggot retarded indoctrinated Trumptards...

Columbus was a CRYPTO JEW and he set sail to "discover kikeganistan" on the last day of being allowed to reside in Spain, he was EXPELLED.

You fuckin stupid illiterate FAGGOTS, god damn I hope the race war starts soon so niggers and spics kill you traitors.

Please fuck off

wtf is wrong with this guy's skin, do these people still get small pox?

Overall though Columbus didn't do shit in america, he discovered a Caribbean island.

The popular theory is that once we are mixed then hate disappears, but hate actually increases.

>They should teach that Columbus didn't discover anything but instead got lost.
This is 100% true and I honestly can't argue against it.

half of those people wouldn't exist without european colonization because they are part white

>he hasn't heard of based Chief Spotting Nose

youtube.com/watch?v=paA3w0tdPQY

10:25 to 16:30

>we couldn't stave off half a dozen europeans and got btfo by diseases so now the only thing we can do is cry about it
lmao what fucking pussies

>blame Christopher colombus as evil when all he did was discover the land

why are they so stupid ? if they were blaming cortez or the british colonies i would get it but why blame the guy that litteraly did nothing but just sail his boat ?

so when are they going to ask the ex-communist countries, what they feel about the 80% jewish bolsheviks movement?
when are we going to hear, that in soviet union you faced death for disrespecting the head of the state?

Race doesn't exists and yet it does. More they try to remove race from constitution, more hate they produce, since that's ignorance. You can't convince people they are all the same, after all capitalism promotes financial/Hollywood gods, who are not like everybody else, they are better. So here we are half-Indians or half-blacks of USA suffering from history, like Jews are suffering for 2000 years and Jews run the shit in USA, also are the ones who claim race doesn't matters. Have fun with bread and circus.

Flipping off a dead man from an age long ago. Wow bravo, really hard hitting and riveting shit here. Saving the world one petty insult and do-nothing protest movement at a time aye? Weak attitudes like that are what lost this land for the natives. FACT.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

came here to say this
he did do the whole sack villages rape women genocide thing but he never really even set foot in north america lmao stfu natives you cant play your victim card here

"u stole our lands"
you got fucking killed and conquered

stupid fucking feather indians fuck off already

Because Communist countries recognized other races and didn't promote race mixing? Who died during Communism was against better times. USA has good times, they don't need to fight for anything, they only need to organize themselves.

>Reacting THAT hard to Colombus

Why is everything such a fucking over reaction lads?

Columbus was terrible man, because the Indian tribes all over the Americas were living in a utopia with no bloody wars, fight for power or diseases. If not for the white settlers native amercians would have colonized alpha centauri and transcended beyond humanity.

>Columbus is bad because he enabled white people to invade America
>Angela Merkel is good because she enables brown people to invade Germany

Liberal (((logic))).

as a native american, this is shit tier, and just fanning the flames.

this , they fought , they lost and the victors took what they could take

thats literraly every war ever for any nation/tribe/race but because it was white vs redskins its terrible and genocide !

No, it's actually more like:
Natives embraced Columbus because they though whites are gods.
Germans embrace niggers because they are cucks and really don't care about anything other than money, like Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8r8cQNpWt4

2 mins in:
>"Weird to celebrate Columbus... We don't have a day to celebrate Hitler.. but it's the same thing"
This BASED native american faggot gets it!
We need a Hitler remembrance day!

USA isn't nearly as fucked as Peru, where the gold was and now is one of poorest countries. Last Peru princess even married the Spanish king.

HOLY shit these are gold

youtube.com/watch?v=H-9oX6_7e18&index=2&list=PLJic7bfGlo3p3MZQ28prCQxWSZQTytqF8

youtube.com/watch?v=KYvWhzSKoc4&list=PLJic7bfGlo3p3MZQ28prCQxWSZQTytqF8&index=5

youtube.com/watch?v=-p_upUj4jyo&list=PLJic7bfGlo3p3MZQ28prCQxWSZQTytqF8&index=14

youtube.com/watch?v=kNXK_CzfNvg&list=PLJic7bfGlo3p3MZQ28prCQxWSZQTytqF8&index=21

youtube.com/watch?v=x12AVNV1WzQ&list=PLJic7bfGlo3p3MZQ28prCQxWSZQTytqF8&index=23

youtube.com/watch?v=qhBr4pO9Xlk&list=PLJic7bfGlo3p3MZQ28prCQxWSZQTytqF8&index=33

>tfw your half native fiance' is an anti-feminist, anti-post modernist classical libertarian who wants two kids and rips hard on SJW's.

>Ugh....
>Evil...
>Ture Evil

What did she mean by this?

We try our hardest to fuck them all to death, but it ain't always easy.

Actually he did enslave and killed caribbean natives

jésus christ those titles for that fucking one word serie , just from the titles alone you can feel the fucking victim olympic in each videos

Seriously these people get offended so easily by words
Imagine if these faggots had to fight in a world war

also what the fuck is it with blacks and their hair ? each fucking time theres a video with blacks they say shit like : "we dont want you to touch our hairs" who the fuck randomly touch nigger hair ?

>One Word Kid:
>Penis and Vagina

So being a man is being strong to not allow others to push you around, then why do they push migrants into us and force us to work for Jews? Because we aren't men then, we become cucks, while women become men when they rule with pussy.

>native americans
the most injun one there is maybe 1/4

sad, defeated people

>mmm this invisible snack sure is tasty
>excuse me lads, there's something in my eye

They all act the same because of their leftist horde mentality.

Columbus was pretty evil by most peoples standards though, dude was a fucking nutcase.

christopher columbus, rapist, murder? put people in reservations?

what the hell do they teach these people.

he was an explorer, never landed in north america, only the caribbean, some small spots in central america (costa rica) and guyana region in south america

Do these native Americans realise their tribes were much more brutal and violent to each other than Europeans were to them

columbus was an asshole and a slaver. he had nothing to do with finding usa.

goddamn it

But Columbus never even reached what is now the USA, the only time he reached the mainland was when he went to South America. Why do people give so much weight to Native Americans opinions on Columbus when he is is no way directly related to their History, it is like asking a Chinese person what they thought of Hitler.

>be italian immigrant
> mama mia!
>get butthurt by muh WASPS making fun of you
> badipoo boo scuzi scuzi why can't we feel proud???
>get given Colombus day to celebrate Italian culture
>get butthurt when Native Americans shame you

No it isn't. It's just a bunch of savages pretending they would've gotten anywhere without white people

oh no america is fucked, it's one huge race war on social media, gonna be blood streets by the end of week.

>those feather earrings
WE

daily reminder that "white people" was invented by American military-deep-state to assimilate immigrants who kept onto their cultures of origin and formed shit like Slovak Club in St.Louis, etc.

>watch be a man video
>17 year old cry sexism
>few of the older guys says its dumb to "be a man"

what the hell is this!? being a man is about to stand up for yourself and take responsibility for your actions. co mon.

why no cunt one, would be great to see people literally squirm inb4 pussy it's not the same cunt is just so much better to say

Fucking savages died by 30 and didn't have the wheel but fuck whitey right? They're lucky we kept them around as pets and even luckier we now consider them people.

No, you're the only guy who likes getting fucked in the ass by toothless glue sniffers.

Columbus was nothing but a profiter and he would work for anybody giving him profits/ship/supplies from his discoveries, they even screwed Columbus for his money that belonged to him based on contract with Spanish crown, so he sued them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleitos_colombinos
>The Pleitos colombinos ("Columbian lawsuits") were a long series of lawsuits that the heirs of Christopher Columbus brought against the Crown of Castile and León in defense of the privileges obtained by Columbus for his discoveries in the New World.

Europeans were invented? Go away chief running bull. Show some thanks for creating this nation

Christopher Columbus - great man

Das rayciss

>she asked for it

if a women in a club wears scandy clothes and shaking her ass, you damn right shes asking for it.

I did that and would always throw small bits of eraser on their hair until with my mates.
Even stuck a piece of chewing gum on a black girls hair. Good God i bullied her so much i might have had jungle fever now that i think of it.

Stopped when all the black kids vanished during the last two years of high school, gee i fucking wonder why.

Sir John A had all these animals rounded up into camps but didn't go full Hitler. It is our greatest shame.

wouldn't mind fucking a hot native chick.

anyone here done it?

Europeans= "white people".

Even 19th century racial science didn't whitewash all europeans into one race.

>chief running bull
user, this is your penultimate warning for Custer-posting. Sup Forums is a Sioux board now.

>fuck western society and europeans
cool vid. liked and subscribed

They are pretty much just asians who traveled afar.

Hope you're not talking about abbos m8

Europeans != "White people"

13:44

The Chads Abercrombie, represent.

I fucked a fat one. It was ok.

I have an idea , come back in the next life as a member of a more advanced civilization ya fucking chug.
All I see is a buch of sub humans pissed off because a more advanced civilization handed them there asses.

That river nigger is hot af.

Fuck off to the amazonia jungle

This face is the future of America

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=OOWUDM1GBhk

lmao have you ever been to America? She looks like the average person in California

youtube.com/watch?v=jGc34FeFqH0
I used not to careone way or another about natives, now I hate them thanks to those videos. Teddy was right all along.

In the video: the voice of the losers.

Associates well with left. They are all losers.