I'm tired of hearing this bashing against boomers. You have to understand, their parents, our grandparents...

I'm tired of hearing this bashing against boomers. You have to understand, their parents, our grandparents, and great grand parents, were forced into horrible wars at the turn of the century (also the great depression). They lived through some pretty heinous shit. They finally won ww2 (for better or worse) and were able to finally relax, only to have their ambitious and hopefuly president get his brains blown out in public. (((THEY))) want you to hate your parents. And it's true, some (most?) of our boomer parents are total asswipes, some (most) of them are beyond retribution. But you will not find peace with hate in your hearts for your own flesh and blood. You will not find peace and clarity and resolve going forward if you continue to harbor feelings of resentment. Consider what they were subjected to. If it's really difficult for you, read the new testament. Read the words of Jesus. Find peace in that which the united states was founded on. Walk the life of righteousness and be a pillar of light in a dark world. Spread the word.

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalresponders.com/tacitus_lucian_and_josephus
youtube.com/watch?v=hw43P7kf-Cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Niggers

haha truly great bants aus friend :)

>implying any half decent human being hates/dislikes their parents
>barring cases with sexual molestation, drunken abuse, etc.

The real asswipes are millennials.

Shut up or I'll give you another one

Jesus never existed. Nobody needs to be saved.

rationalresponders.com/tacitus_lucian_and_josephus

And yeah boomer hate is stupid. No boomer is suffering "generational guilt".

Daily reminder that the average boomer will recieve 100s of thousands of dollars more from the government than they paid in.
Daily reminder that boomers left the next generations with trillions of dollars of debt.
Daily reminder that boomers got the US into more wars than any other generation.

you're missing the point. I keep seeing shit bashing on boomers and while they are responsible for some fuckups you have to understand where they're coming from. I resent my parents but I don't hate them. I had to work hard to find peace and overcome my bad feelings for them even if they continue to be shitters. I'm sure I'm not the only person in that situation.

I'm tired of judging people based on the era they're born. Judge based on situation and character.

Daily reminder you have gone full fucking retard.

Is that what they teach you in faggot school?

Consider they were probably black pilled by the political climate. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I just want to save people from any sort of hateful feelings they may harbor.

Fuck boomers. They got everything from their parents and stole everything from their kids.

>Finally won WWII
No, their parents did. Hence, the baby boom.
>Jesus would tell me to love them for fucking my future, my kids' future, and eventually my grandkid's
You sound like that heretical antipope

I love my parents but they're brainwashed as fuck. Both on opisite sides of the manufactured devide. All boomers ever do is quote able news when you get to talk to them about anything going on in the world.

boomers as a single generation managed the '68 leftist movement, the dismantling of tradition and sowed the seeds of this current situation.

IN MY VIEW : they were the WEAK generation as is many millenials.
Fuck em.
Especially seeing how many boomers love multi culti

This is where I'm at. My father has become more liberal. It's 100% MSM propaganda. Years of NYT, CNN, CNBC, etc
It's impossible to get him to look through that haze of shit.
Pretty amazing really. He's a smart man.
All one has to realize is the redpill of how no one in Washington or the MSM discusses a national debt of $20T and unfunded liabilities north of $150T, or whatever it is now.
That's a pretty big redpill, if you ask me.
Financial people I've been reading and watching for the last 15 years are just exhausted and bewildered at this point.

Hoses cost $800,000-$1,000,000 in Sydney and Melbourne.
How the fuck are we supposed to feel? Grateful?
They are ass-raping the next generations future.

The cultural problems are just as bad as the fucking cost of housing.
In a functional society the evening news would be screaming at its viewers that the cost of housing is destroying this bloody country, but it's not; why?
Because its fucking corrupt. And no one cares because no-one wants to hear any bad news.

If you are going to make a thread about boomers you might want to actually find out what generation that is. They were born after ww2 in the baby boom, hence the name. The greatest generation is the one that had to go through two world wars and the depression.

DAILY REMINDER BOOMERS NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT

The greatest generation also put a man on the moon then finished off the soviet union on their way out the door.
The boomers can't even defeat ISIS. They have had us in Afghanistan for what 15 years?

The difference being that boomers suck because they've had it easy. Millennials suck because they have it hard.

Imagine living in their time with our current attitude. We'd slay, we'd have houses, cars, everything.

After the great war their parents went overboard with the Disney fantasy and the boomers believed it.

How the fuck does anyone water their lawn there?

Can relate, in my city it's the same story. It's a smaller town even so fewer houses. But being the capital every bozo, fag and hipster wants to move in.

You can't find crap here. Everyone I know lives with their parents except for the spoiled beta kids.

houses cost a lot because somebody has to pay for the dole, and the $15/hour minimum wage

Can you explain that to me pls? I'm not being a cunt, how dose high house prices pay for the dole and minimum wage?

Perhaps I should leave this one to Thomas Sowell

youtube.com/watch?v=hw43P7kf-Cg

As much as I despise the deep-state, I thank Christ someone took control of this country away from the fucking boomers. We wouldn't have a fucking country if their opinion mattered.

Boomers had everything laid to them, and somehow managed to ruin the world in a few decades of lifetime. What's so hard to understand?

> I keep seeing shit bashing on boomers and while they are responsible for some fuckups you have to understand where they're coming from.
Dumb stances like yours are the reason why generation after generation keeps getting dumber and more irresponsible. Learn to take responsibility for your own actions and learn to criticize others for their actions.

> I'm tired of judging people based on the era they're born. Judge based on situation and character.
They are being judged based on situation and character. Of course not all Boomers are like the raging here would suggest them to be, but there still is a significant amount of Boomers ruining the World as it is now despite being born into the one of the easiest-to-live-in eras of human history. And it's not just Boomers either (referring to Muricans born in that time), it's the same for Europeans, too.

> I'm not saying you're wrong, but I just want to save people from any sort of hateful feelings they may harbor.
> muhh feel
That attitude again. Just stop it, please. Yes, you can ignore the stupidity and carelessness of other human beings, even if they impact you in a negative way. It might make them feel better for a bit, and you, too. But it creates further problems instead of solving them.

Sure, let's ignore how hard and/or annoying it to live today thanks to the egoistical and bad-conscience-induced actions of the people born just after the 2nd world war. Yes, let's ignore how they paved the path to the normalization of radical Leftwing politics, which will now lead to Europe being overrun by Muslims and Sub-Saharans who will turn this into another 3rd World Shithole. After Europe falls, America will be next. Just hope that you can still undo what your Boomers began.

if you're 50 or over your opinion doesn't matter ;3

>they are responsible for some fuck-ups

Good luck telling any of them that.

Crossing boomers IRL is tricky because they control so fucking much.

That and they don't take criticism particularly well.

No they don't. Can you image what the reaction is of the the odd cuckservative boomer who wanders in here?
>*Curses at screen*
>*Shakes screen violently*
>*Smashes keybaord heavily with both hands*
>*Screams some more: 'They don't know shit!!!'
(typical boomer ignorance projection).
After a restless night tossing and turning the boomer goes to work the next day and takes his frustration out on a few young millennial workers.
'Ah' the boomer sighs; All is right in the world, boomers are in complete control'.

You should have thought about it when you send all the jobs in China and let millions and millions of strangers who hate us live in the country. You also borrowed an amount of money so high it should not theoretically exist and gave the bill to us. What is more? Pollution?

Fuck, you even had to give the right of vote to the strangers.

You inherited the better world even seen in history and left us on a rotting dead body about to collapse.

You deserve the hate you get.

they don't deserve nursing home visits.

day of the pillow when??

Faggot. Fuck boomers. They could have fixed shit but they fell for the commie Jew and danced in fields with flowers.

It does not matter how intelligent, clever or stupid you are. If someone control the informations you get, you can only reach the conclusions he want you to have.

heres a fucking news flash

The current jews ARE BOOMERS.

Doesn't fully apply to the western world though, since
a) you can access and use the internet to look for information aside from MSM
b) The narrative pushed by MSM, certain politicians and amongst social networks is to blatantly incoherent, irrational and obviously one sided that ANYONE with an ounce of critical thinking should notice something to be off about it.

2017 is a fucked up time

You're so stupid and full of shit its not even funny.

a) We must combat fake news by any mean necessary
b) Just choose your little cornr of the political spectrum, never meet anyone disagreeing with you, pretend you are clever. Everyone does.

Fucking Kek.

>Annihilate the notion of family
>Is unhappy because your sons won't take on their time to visit you

>D-don't blame us, we did nothing wrong

You expect forgiveness you when you won't even repent?

The first step in returning to God is admitting that what you did was wrong the blame lies completely on you.

>Gay Flag
>Edgy atheist
I'm starting to see a pattern here.

>After a restless night tossing and turning the boomer goes to work the next day and takes his frustration out on a few young millennial workers.
>'Ah' the boomer sighs; All is right in the world, boomers are in complete control'.
Fuck this is so true. I'll never regret going into the woods and growing my own food. Dealing with solar panels is infinitely easier than dealing with boomer bosses.

>Fagsite for mindwiped twats