MEHA SUPER FUCKING HAPPENING RIGHT FUCKING NOW

MEHA SUPER FUCKING HAPPENING RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

merkels party consist out of 2 parts one of them the csu just quit. no fuking coalition possible anymore. that means re-election i repeat re-election.

HOLY SHIT!!

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article169004450/Seehofer-stellt-Fraktionsgemeinschaft-mit-CDU-zur-Debatte.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

source it and elaborate

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article169004450/Seehofer-stellt-Fraktionsgemeinschaft-mit-CDU-zur-Debatte.html

It's endgame for Horst, that was the last mistake (how many times did he already menace to split the parties? I forgot) of this bigmouthed Bavarian peasant without highschool degree. I give him 2 more days at best and Söder will flay him alive.

buckle up faggots, this is just the beginning of the greatest happeding of all happedings since 1933

So does this mean another vote? What does this mean exactly

no english source jet it just happend a few minutes ago. before only one coaltion was possible CDU/CSU/FDP/GreenParty
CSU wants to leave! no majority without them. means re elections.

Prepare for 4th reich

Frauke Petry has just resigned the party whip, what's going on sausagebros???

Meh. You have to understand that Seehofer does stuff like this all the time. He threatens to sue Merkel, he threatens to leave if there's no limit on refugees, etc..

The thing is that he only does that to bait the more rightwing conservatives. In the end he always gives up and supports Merkel 100%. Just look at this election.

in theory the parlament could vote on a chancelor without a coalition but i dont belive that ever happend and merkel already said she would rather vote again.

Holy shit! What do you think the result will be?

>means re elections.

Which is BAD news for this so called "Alternative" for Germany.

Personally, as a liberal democrat, I welcome possible reelections.

It means AfD gets elected

>Ankündigungshorst

This. Seehofer is a cuck. Lots of GRANTEL GRANTEL MIA SAN MIA but in the end he sucks Merkele's cock like a good goy.

Also Seehofer did only say that he thinks the CSU should CONSIDER not joining a coalition.

i disagree this is different. he could have waited a few days before doing that he is serious this time. he otherwise has to explain his people why he works together with the green party.

DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES

>i disagree this is different.
>this time Seehofer will do it, you will see

>Ankündigungshofer

Seehofer is ALL talk. Nothing he says can be taken seriously. It's really unfortunate, because I believe he has the right ideas, but he is quite literally the definition of a cuckold and will betray his own views and that of his party for Merkel.

this is on purpose so the left wing commies vote afd out

pure subversion

EAT SHIT MERKEL

>What does this mean

History never changes

OH MY GOD PLEASE BE REAL

He did say no such thing, dumbfucks. No CSU/CDU faction does not mean no coalition.

They're just doing this because next election CSU will probably be on the ballot in every German state, not just Bavaria. They are trying to get AfD voters back.

Oh God please. PLEASE.

I'm so sick of Jerries smugly proclaiming how stable their politics is because they've had the same complacent hag voted in four times in a row and had the same coalition in power for decades. This would be a gut punch for Jerry.

HAHAHAHA AWESOME

Yep, he will crawl back to Mutti Merkel soon. Nothing is Happening!

You hope for too much. Remember, most Germans are cucked lefties.

FAKE AND GAY (not homophobic btw) NO GERMAN SAUCE

b-but my upper limit!
#BasedSeehofer
He's just talk...as always.

What does
say? I can't read Nazi.

Seehofer is only trying for a better deal, and to keep his rightwing image, also re-elections might do more harm than not

it's fine how it is, just chill

You fucking krauts should be putting up AfD posters right now.

can someone explain this habbening? is the kraut plague finally coming to an end?

its called the EU

zur Debatte /= actually habbening
Seriously if CSU goes out then shit will hit the fan.

SAY IT WITH ME
Chancellor Weidel
Chancellor Weidel
Chancellor Weidel
Chancellor Weidel

Tell us in detail Hans, please

CSU are uber-cucks
Not happening
BUT IF IT HAPPENS
WE LOOKING AT WAR BOYS
MERKEL WOULD BE GOING TO JAIL

for those who say it is just talk and no action.
seehofer gave the news to the media just 2 min before merkel had to show up infront of the party leadership in public. she was unaware of the move.

Not really
The guy is actually famous for yelling about how he'll oppose Merkel in the name of conservative voters and then buckling and not doing anything at all
He's been doing this every other month or so.

>Merkel in jail
That would unironically be the best day of my life.

So is she paying him off or something? Or is he just naturally a cuck like all the other yuroshits?

Bavarian Monarchies are back lads.

that would be strange, cant even say this is good or bad since i have no clue what would happen if someone else then Merkele is boss

But what's gonna come out of it? CDU will blame CSU, CSU will blame CDU (and everyone else, as always) and then there will be a huge crisis that won't only affect just germany it will be the whole of Europe. They realise what's at stake - I hope-.

Well it does hurt tourism in Bavaria. I mean you expect Bavarians, Beer and Prezls but if all you'll get is Niggers, Mugging and Sharia Law. Why even come?

However only if they officially vote against collabortion with CDU in the CSU it's news. Right now it's still just the musing of an wierd old Seehofer.

AFD TO TAKE POWER

ITS HAPPENING!

my number confirms that multucultifags will get BTFO harder than we have ever hoped to

CSU/AfD/FDP coalition next time
Let's make a CDU/SPD/Green coalition now and bring 2 million more rapist.

When's the last time you heard of a yuro who wasn't a cuck?

Does this mean mudslimes in Germany will get BTFO soon?

Who cares?
It's just Seehofer being a fag again.
He always does the opposite of what he says.
So him being part of a governing coalition is pretty much confirmed by now.

If he'd say he wanted to be part of the coalition that would be news.

without a strong CDU/CSU in germany the whole EU shit is probably in danger. When there are no more gibbs then more countries will leave the EU

#FAKE NEWS#

I repeat.

This is FAKE NEWS!

>but if all you'll get is Niggers, Mugging and Sharia Law. Why even come?
wait is bavaria like that now? I wanted to make that my next trip

A bit of both desu
Plus he knows that if he really went through with his threats and broke the alliance with the CDU he would have even less of a say in federal politics than he has right now

How many CDU types will vote for AfD?

We need a mass propaganda drive to convert those people

Huehuehue

DO IT

It's on BILD it can't be fake you filthy anti-semite
LOL

So you're going to lose against the US again? Cool.

The supposed "happening" woud be a split between CDU and their more right-leaning sister party CSU (only electable in Bavaria). They believe CDU is responsible for the dramatic loss of votes and while they are partially right, they haven't done anything to stop or slow down Merkels policies, they have always bowed under her pressure and followed suit, so the poor result is really a consequence of their own actions or rather inaction and not just an effect of CDUs policies. Seehofer is known for making threats like these on what feels a daily basis and he hasn't gone threw with any of them, ever. He wants to run in the state elections next year again, so obviously he is now trying to regain votes in Bavaria again that have mostly gone to AfD. Ideally they do split up and CSU becomes electable in all states, but that's just wishful thinking.

Dond come near me blease, you are da faag news

this is how you pressure the one you're cutting deals with

have you guys not read trump's book?

>AFD should be outlawed

The jews never give up do they?

but iam pretty sure Seehofer pulls back as he always did. That would/could be also his death

Bullshit, all the CSU ever does is talk. That's why they lost so badly to the AfD.

No happening at all.

>but but but this time it's gonna be different
Seehofer is personified impotence.
He has crumbled on everything he ever stood for.
It's just pathetic now.

>fearmonger about people being vaguely right or reactionary
>call for them to be outlawed
>support the importation of people who literally want to genocide you
When will the Jew ever stop?

Okay sausage bros, give me a estimate, 30% chance it will result in anything major, lower chances, higher chances?

I get that the HAPPENINGs is probably false but if like a native look on it.

It's not. Why would people suddenly stop caring about the muslim invasion? I'd say even more would vote for AfD because they'd realize that the other parties can't even make a coalition because they have no clue and are only interested in themselves.

but isn't that afd now?
how many votes did afd get in bavaria?

>Minister president of Bavaria wants to be extreme right but his mom won't let him
I believe it when I see it Lügenhofer, when you talk big you have to follow that up with actions usually, maybe he learned that now, but I somehow doubt it, get ready for CSU to be BTFO in 2018.

>The jews never give up do they?
>When will the Jew ever stop?
That all depends how large your ovens are, how many you have, and how hot you can get them.

Seehofer ist just a fat old senile tard who always shouts big but pulls back when stuff gets srs

I don't get how he still has any credibility

>tfw drachenmeme

Look, that way was tried already. It doesn't work. They're like cockroaches, or something. They survive nuclear winter.

Yes and no. Right now it should be still mostly Bavarians. But years ago you already couldn't look anywhere without having a muslim in your view. I haven't been in Bavaria for some time, and after all those Rapefugees coming in, the view should have got better. There should be a lot more Niggers everywhere too. We here on Sup Forums know that niggers to nigger stuff and it's obviously not obeying the law most of the time.

>fake and gay
The CSu is too cucked for doing this.

We will not even have a bahamas coalition

muh masons
muh raute

dunno the exact numbers right now. but next year are state elections in bavaria and the csu most important goal is to have above 50 % to govern alone. rigth now with the afd and a similar result like yesterday that wouldnt be possible.

>It doesn't work.
>Muh 6 million
Pick one.

The same is happening to Scotland, sadly. Just as we begin to swing right wing. I guess it is payback.

wait wait so what the fuck happened? did germany uncuck itself?

I was in Scotland earlier this year and it seemed fine to me. But I didn't really hang around the big cities much

user, if that way had worked we wouldn't have the problem we have now. Face it. It was a bad solution.

Just work up. See a bunch of Muslim flags going nuts over something. What you Mohammed's getting on about this early? Jeez

I think AfD was a bit over 12%. CSU lost over 10% in Bavaria which is a huge deal.

The share of AfD voters in Bavaria was about as high as the total results, about 13%.
But the CSU only got 38%, which is disastrous for a party that was able to rule Bavaria single-handedly for decades.

>germany
>uncuck itself
user, please.

not yet.
next target: msm and their core narratives

88 when?

ok, thanks
probably also means, some of cdu voter base didn't show up

Let me elaborte on my post

+++ 11.07 Uhr: Seehofer stellt Fraktionsgemeinschaft mit CDU zur Debatte +++

"CSU-Chef Horst Seehofer hat im Parteivorstand die traditionelle Fraktionsgemeinschaft mit der CDU zur Debatte gestellt. Seehofer wolle vorerst offen lassen, ob CDU und CSU auch im neuen Bundestag eine Fraktionsgemeinschaft bilden, verlautete am Montag aus Teilnehmerkreisen. Demnach wollte Seehofer den CSU-Vorstand nach einer offenen Debatte über den künftigen Umgang mit der Schwesterpartei abstimmen lassen."

>+++11.07 o'clock: Seehofer wants debate about Fraktionsgemeisnchaft with CDU+++
>CSU-Leader Horst Seehofer put the traditional Fraktionsgemeinschaft with the CDU up for deabte. Seehofer will leave it open if the CDU and >CDU will be one Fraktionsgemeinschaft in the newly elected Bundestag, party officials said on Monday. Seehofer wants to have an open >dabate with the party leaders about future cooperation with the sister-party CDU.

The CDU has done this too often - it's just tactic.