I hurt myself today

I hurt myself today

What are you , gay¸?

>mfw i went to voting
>Made a big cross on the entire fucking paper because every party is fucking shit

>mfw i have no face

I don't know shit about German politics, but isn't that really good for a sudden, new group?

>dresden went afd
why am i not suprised?

Yes, regardless of where it is.

yup

>Petry already starting to split the AfD
>Merkel will still reign, but now with a liberal/green agenda
Fuck this cucked earth

I was at the antifa protest in Berlin, and there was once incident of a passer-by and her daughter confronting the protester saying that they had voted AfD. The ensuing conflict remained verbal yet not quite civil. All of the antifas were filming.

Where do they upload their vids? I want to see it!
Mostly because I want to see myself standing in the background, grinning.

What did we do to you people?

>/green agenda
That should be a plus for every true nationalist. Do you not love your soil?

Green = More taxes, more gays and higher immigration

I can't believe people on this board still eat this dpublespeak garbage up

That's not really "green agenda" though, that's just what the party Die Grüne stands for.

thats literally looks like a niggers head

>Berlin not voting afd

yes environment is an important issue, but the way the leftists tackle it is unacceptable.
We need actual impactful policies instead of bullshit marketing ideas and we need to stop basing it on speculation. Furthermore we need to be consequent, shutting of coal and nuclear plants at the same time like our greens want is insanity, we will just import from elsewhere.

True.

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

B L A C K E D . C O M

Not in the AfD-camp, but I can deal with the result.
It's great that SPD/CDU/CSU have well-deserved massive losses.
The problem is that the AfD doesn't want to do anything different when it comes to the biggest deficits of the "great coalition". They are practically a verbatim copy.

Jamaika hopefully won't be too bad. Maybe the SPD can find capable people in its second row. Definitely not Nahles, though. She would be the nail in the coffin.
It's a real shame about the Pirates. Then again, if they couldn't do it in 20 fucking 13, how would they do it in 2017?

We should really have bombed more of Germany if this was the outcome.

MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN

Obviously people are dissatisfied with the way things are done, and if they don't change, more people will be dissatisfied. I'm inclined to say their support will rise in the future, not fall.

1. germany
2. no

Every time I look at the map and see small Germany it just doesn't look right.

same