Macross Delta

Subs never.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/entertainment/minami-minegishi-miichan-shaves-head-apology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the BoguexFreyja poster is back

This It would be great if he indeed was, since they would have the same life-time and Hayate wouldn't miss her when she dies.

We are always here.

Nobody can stop us, user.

Sheryl the indisputable best girl

I can't stop listening to this ED. I melt a little more every time I hear that 覚悟するんよ
Still not taking a side on this triangle though.

I hope you're prepared.

Consider the following:

If this happen. I hope that they will not pull the sibling bullshit out.

GIRI GIRI SUMMER

Hayate and Freyja are related

What sibling bullshit man, there's no way that would ever happen. They don't look alike at all. Hayate looks like he doesn't even know where he comes from, maybe his mother was human and his father windermerian, that would make sense since he doesn't have a rune.

And then he would be the mediator of peace between the two countries like Mirage's granparents did.

Japan and Taiwan and Minori agreed that there should be a triangle end and if not a Mirage end. Will American fans prove to have the same poor taste when Kawamori asks the fans the same question at AnimeExpo and will the producers change the ending based on fan feedback?

>will the producers change the ending based on fan feedback?
Kawamori don't let Zessica win so maybe no.

>we
>us

What is the poll result? I heard that it's
1.choose both
2.Mirage
3.Freyja
They're prefer Mirage over Freyja?

>triangle end
>delusional Freyerfags

Don't worry, they will be heavily related, just not brothers.

both > mirage > freyja

>both
Damn the have a shit taste, wing ending is shit.

>and if not a Mirage end

I'm sorry, but how can they possibly justify this? I know Japan has shit taste, but this is taking it a little too far. Mirage has had no development and is one small step above being a literal who. Thinking Hayate should end with her at this juncture in the story is mind-blowing.

subs when

You forgot that they just picked Mirage because baww Freyja will die, so sad (she's a rebound).

Who knows what they can pull off in 15 episodes.

It's not that they prefer Mirage over Freyja, in fact they love Freyja and she is the most popular. It's just that in the eyes of Japanese culture, Idols are suppose to remain pure. Which is why various real life idols in japan hide their relationships and some that have been found out are sued, even face jail time for breaking contract. If you look closely at the win vs lose chart meme people like posting, and observe the losers you'll notice the pattern. All pure promoted idols, Sheryl wasn't portrayed as pure type. And purity for idols, especially pure idols is big as they don't want them tainted. Idk if you watch other idol anime's but that is the constant pattern in all of them, liking a guy they can't be with because they love their jobs more. Even Akb0048 had that plot. It's also why in DYRL kaifun was afraid that Minmay's idol career would end because of Hikaru.

It's just an unfortunate curse that idols have to bare, some go through it because they love their jobs. Others leave their jobs for the person they like, it just depends on the idol.

>will the producers change the ending based on fan feedback?
Anyone who has not enough confidence in their work that they would actually change their work after they've finished it based on feedback from some fans shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

Of course, if EVERYONE is telling you to change something, it may be a good idea to do so. Just look at what happened when George Lucas had free reign over Star Wars with no one having the guts to restrain him from his poorer ideas anymore because he's the guy who made Star Wars. The outcome of a love triangle is not a situation where this should happen.

>idols
>pure
>Sheryl Nome

Stay in denial and drink that damage control kool-aid

I'm fucking surprised that Freyja's fanbase are bigger but people prefer Mirage to win.

Just watch the raw.

You would understand at least 70% of what they say anyway.

>Japan

It was china and this was their reasoning Minori is trolling though, she even flashed a smile to the producers about if her character is going to die. They are stating the only way for Mirage to win is that if Freyja dies.

That was Minori's reasoning not the crowd.

>Even Akb0048 had that plot
0048 had that plot only because AKB itself is like that. Purity has never been relevant in Macross.

That has nothing to do with Japan or idols, retard. They literally said that answer because they believe Freyja will die and can't face a sad ending. That's all. Literally there's absolutely nothing Mirage can do against Freyja.

This was in Taiwan, not Japan. Nobody gives a shit about Mirage/Hayate in Japan.

It's true. This japanese idol from a popular idol group shaved her head, because she shamed her idol group and herself as an idol for being caught dating a guy. Japan takes the purity of idols seriously.

That's why deep down, as much as I want Freyja to win, I know it won't happen.

dailydot.com/entertainment/minami-minegishi-miichan-shaves-head-apology/

>Idols are suppose to remain pure.
3d idols are different from 2d idols.

Holyshit that's a shitty reason.

>Freyja
>idol

The fuck?

>Nobody gives a shit about Mirage/Hayate in Japan.
>Mirage comes in 4th in a Newtype ranking while her screentime is akin to a side character

Just look at the pattern, Sheryl was the exception because she was promoted as promiscuous and not pure like the other idols.

Walkyure are universal idols y'know.

Can someone translate the blurbs and big text?

funny that Sheryl is the purest and best of all of them.

The only reason anyone likes Mirage is because she's a Jenius. She brings nothing else to the table.

>Sheryl is the purest
Not anymore

Walkure aren't idols, they are a tactical military private unit. Kaname is the only one who was an idol. Kawamori makes a huge difference between idols and songtresses. Sara and Mao were never idols either. In the past, a point of development to pop idols was accepting shouldering the duty of utahime and sing for peace as some kind of culmination (Sheryl, Ranka and Minmay), but in case of Walkure they start with the fundamental role as utahime to save people. Kawamori also gives two shits about the neckbeard audience: Mao moved on and married someone else, Ranka is paired with her brother in some spin off because he liked it, Minmay dated Kaifun and probably fucked Hikaru during Christmas, Sheryl fucked Alto, Mylene was a horny slut and was raped by a lesbian in a manga. The purest singer is Basara.

But Alto fucked her.

She's not ever gonna give back that phone, is she?

Pretty much. He even stated in an interview that Alto and Sheryl could break up and she would be the one who moves on quickly and see other guys in show biz (not that they will, but it's also a possibility). He really doesn't give a shit about purity. He does what he wants in that aspect.

>implying basara didn't fuck the galaxy

There aren't even enough idols to establish a pattern. Zero didn't have idols, Sharon was an idol but doesn't exactly count, Mylene wasn't really an idol, but even if you want to count her purity was never relevant.

He was pure. Fuck you.

As I was saying, Walkure's songs have a lot of blatant sexual innuendo. He's not aiming for muh pure idols. That idea is laughable. He would have tried to tell his composer to make songs about friendship and dreams and that sugary crap idols sing.

Walkure aren't idols, retard.

Wrong in both accounts.
They made love and she leg-lock him.

What pattern?

Minmay dated her cousin and stayed with Hikaru overnight. That pattern? The only one who had a pure "idol" image was Ranka and was overly childish in everything. Her songs are also "pure" (feelings and cutesy stuff) while half of Walkure songs are about fucking. Including the ones Freyja sings so happily.

KOWASHITE

>still no subs
Wow it's like I'm back in the pre-CR days, I can dig it.

Still not pure

If her fans knew they'd turn into Rankashitters overnight

Sheryl is a slut then

>really thinking Kawamori gives a shit about purity and lonely otaku
This is the man who made Aquarion, featuring bestiality and homosexuality as main romances. Who didn't cave in to make otaku's pick up favorite girl win the triangle and stick with the least popular choice; who even had that favorite girl hinted to be paired with the other loser as a final fuck you.

The only one who can pressure him are the producers and whoever is calling the shots, but he doesn't give a fuck about the audience in general. What other triangle can you count that he has the loser girl moving on and marry someone else like Mao did? Not just that, but she wasn't hung down the guy she lost and had a happy family life and a successful career? He had Myung sleep with Guld. Hikaru losing Minmay to Kaifun (regardless of what Network pushed him to write, this was the resolution of his novels). He gives two fucks about how much Milia and Max are popular as couple and references them as a failure of a marriage.

He'll write what he wants. If Freyja wins/loses, it won't be because of muh pure idol when she's singing songs about orgasms and sex in a metaphorical way. There's also the possibility she wins, lives her life with Hayate dies, and Hayate will eventually move on with Mirage or someone else if he falls for them then.

I-ICCHAU KAMO NEEEE

No way, if he had told him that then we wouldn't have Ikenai borderline now and I wouldn't be addicted to it.

>this couple will never become canon
;_;

If she dies they can fuck all they want in heaven.

Didn't a different writer do that in the original Macross? The only script Kawamori is credited for is the last episode.

Who cares about canon when we have movies?

Sheryl x Alto OTP user. They are unbreakable.

Will a walkyure die in this series?

What if they kill Reina and then Makina becomes a raged bersek lesbian firing missiles from her tits to everyone seeking for revenge?

Subs when?

And nothing of value was lost.

I seriously doubt it just due to merchandise and post series concerts.

If they're break up AlSheryl fans (including me) would be mad as fuck.

Delta got me into the series and I've been watching the old ones recently; just finished Plus and I know it's supposed to be renowned for slick dogfights and all but can we take a moment to admire how fucking awesome the episode 2 concert scene was? Blew my mind, I keep rewatching it. So far my favourite Macross scene after SDF episode 27.

It would be hilarious to make the post series concert and have the seiyuu sing in a obake outfit.

They have plpt armor though. Maybe Kaname or Reina can die because their VAs are already popular.

Kawamori was trully ahead of his time.

What was the name of Reina's hacking song and does anyone know when it'll be released?

Yeah, but Kawamori made the novelization.

This Sunday's dogfight is not going to be same without my SHIROKISHI and SHINIGAMI shenanigans

Literal soulmates.

what were Rankashitters even thinking?

Silent hacker. Still don't know release date.

>what were Rankashitters even thinking?
They weren't.

I can't find any chemistry between Alto and Ranka. She's cute being with her two onii-chan.

Thank you!

I'll miss it too, though I'll be looking forward to Hayate undoubtedly stepping up his game to fill Messer's shoes.

Naked scene was fucking awkward while this song was playing.

Maybe we still get DELTA 5! and GO TO HELL WALKUREEE.

Mirage is the new Delta Ace

Didn't I hear somewhere that Hayate gets promoted to squad leader or something? Maybe it was just bullshit. Mirage is probably a much better pilot.

I think Heinz cured Mikumo of her autism.

>has already expressed concern for other people's feelings multiple times since
>facial expression is no longer default shimpi
>hasn't been naked since

DOROBO!!

Oh Sup Forums

Hayate will take the lead. Other pilot will become better.

It's in the Hayate interview. Hayate will be the leader and ace.

Mirage becomes more girly as her character development. Maybe she'll bring a cheerleader outfit to scream DELTA FIVE DELTA FIVE.

>Other pilot will become better.
Based Chuck.

>Mirage becomes more girly
I love this shit. Misa giving Hikaru pictures of herself with kittens was cute as heck. Gap moe is the strongest force on the planet.

>Maybe she'll bring a cheerleader outfit to scream DELTA FIVE DELTA FIVE
FUCK, I want that.
I don't care about Luca but I care about him so much.

Like Misa before her she will win and the other party will be sore losers

Definitely a possibility, but his and Freyja's chemistry together is undeniably good so I wouldn't count that out.

>chemistry
>Kawamori literally made Amata get with Mikono despite all the best developments happening with Zessica instead

He doesn't give a fuck.