In the past few days...

In the past few days, yet another part IRA-glorification media giant and the pan-nationalist coalition agenda was released in the form of a film glorifying the Maze Atrocity, where several war criminals murdered a prison guard in order to escape and commit acts of terror.

Northern Ireland is being oppressed and destroyed by these acts of cultural genocide, the literal most based part of the UK is being eroded away and you are doing nothing to stop it.
If you are truly British, you would want to save best country because we are the only ones taking the fight to the liberal Irish fenian bastards.

When and how will we stop this? No terrorists in government. Praise kek and Paisley, SMASH SINN FEIN

Fuck off proddie dog
Sup Forums is a nationalist board

Shut your mouth you orange bastard

Irish nationalism is literally leftddit.

>swedecuck opinions
"No"

Northern Ireland is as ancient and loyal a part of the union as any other, the illegal irish republic is the shame of europe and a slave to the EU.

"Ha ha ha, look at this innocent man who was slain-alongside children-by the IRA!"

Yes Sven, that's me told. Fuck off, Mohamed's cock needs servicing.

Your days in the republic are numbered. You WILL be outbred.

Why do you want that? Do you want to see western nations cucked?
Also
>implying

Catholics dont all votye SF, Unionism will never falter.

>Catholics dont all vote SF, Unionism will never falter.

this is true. The most consistent unionists I know l larp as sinn fein supporters but vote DUP because they aren't actually retarded.

>DUP

ha, they are cucks who are around the shinners finger. Vote TUV, the DUP will lose us the country.

Most voters I know cannot clearly articulate any of their positions or defend their beliefs or even exaplain why they hold those beliefs. They say things that they think will make them sound smart and use conversation in lieu of accomplishment.

TUV, these numpties couldn't even spell it.

Why would you vote DUP? They have done more to help the fenians than the shinners have. Vting to "balance the power" doesn't work, I don't care if we end up with a fenian first minister for one term the unionist people need to be HEARD and not falsely lead by those jews in the DUP.

>the fenians

That's sectarianism and I've no time for it.

And nor should you unless you are trying to create voters for other parties.

>WAAAAAH SECTARIAN

There is no no-coperation with them. This isn't a "lets work together to build a country" it's a matter of funamentalism. They want NI to be irish. I demand that it remain British as it always was.

If a crocodile bit off your legs and came back for your arms, would you attempt to co-operate with it?

Fenians OUT. OUT or NO SAY in our government, unless they are willing to be British.

>kill a single person
>'''''atrocity'''''
lmao

>They want NI to be irish.

So what? They don't have the voters. They've as much chance of reunification as we do of getting our space elevator.

I hate the British but I also hate Catholics

Ultimately don't care

That's the attitude that will lose us this country. The Unionist vote is maintained by the elderly, the hardliners and the moderates.

The moderates are now being tempted over to SF-did you see the last Assembly election? There's already a fucking Nationalist majority in Stormont. THEN the next GE happened and everyone panic-voted DUP, got cucked as per usual and now the DUP AND Unionism in general are a laughing stock once more.

Stormont is fucked because the fenians pulled a blinder and the DUP either have to cave in and let them win or stand firm and continue to fuck our country up.
Moderates are more easily convinced to swing to fenian parties than unionist parties over shit like abortion and gay marriage-we cannot forever count on the DUP to hold off SF.

Sure, int he next 10 years NI will assuredly be British but that sure as shit doesn't take us off the fenian-aligned course we are certainly on.

You brits are fucking retarded
The NI conflict saw atrocities committed on both sides, but it maybe would have helped had you not bullied the catholics that much in areas like derry during the 60s until every paddy was literally screaming for the IRA to come.
Either way, protestants will be a minority within NI soon. People in the south dont care about your retarded politics up north and the decisions made in London so be content with the fact that NI will remain within the UK for a while longer

>142841134▶
>
> That's the attitude that will lose us this country. The Unionist vote is maintained by the elderly, the hardliners and the moderates.
> The moderates are now being tempted over to SF-did you see the last Assembly election? There's already a fucking Nationalist majority in Stormont. THEN the next GE happened and everyone panic-voted DUP, got cucked as per usual and now the DUP AND Unionism in general are a laughing stock once more.
> Stormont is fucked because the fenians pulled a blinder and the DUP either have to cave in and let them win or stand firm and continue to fuck our country up.
> Moderates are more easily convinced to swing to fenian parties than unionist parties over shit like abortion and gay marriage-we cannot forever count on the DUP to hold off SF.
> Sure, int he next 10 years NI will assuredly be British but that sure as shit doesn

The Britain you are loyal doesn't exist anymore,Ian.

You are just being a We Wuz at this stage. Your imperial masters think of you as an embarrassment.

Come to an arrangement with the Southerners. The Northern Taig may be you enemy, but the Dubliner is pretty much the same as you.

you can do your part by going out and enjoying Kingsman: The Golden Circle.

>fenian-aligned course

No one actually wants things to get more expensive, gayer and multicultural. It's our saving grace.

And Stop saying fenian unless you can keep quiet about which party you're with. You do us all a disservice. It's our game to lose and you are not helping us win by insulting potential voters.

People dislike unionism enough to vote otherwise, it's become okay to be Irish, it's become okay to be irish BEFORE british in NI, people are trying to normalise Irish-ness in NI and I won't have it.

You can do it if you want cuckboi, but I will assure all people that taigs are NOT welcome in Northern Ireland as we are British. They can fuck off down south.

How to stop terrorist from occupied territory? Stop occupying that territory.

>people are trying to normalise Irish-ness in NI and I won't have it.

Paisely embraced his irishness, why can't you?

;)

Paisley was influenced by (((McGuinness))) and realise dthat the Britishj abandoned his cause. NI is not Irish. The second you allow it to be at all Irish, we have lost and that border will vanish.
The appetite for ridding the country of loyalists is growing. Fenians not welcome.

WE

But NI will be majority catholic within few generations, I'm not sure what you can do to stop that.
Trying a war?

I think Protestants are really interesting psychological. You know in your heart that all you heroes are from 100+ years ago, so need to denigrate the Catholic's current ones.

There very existence reminds you of how duped you've been. How you fell for the rule Britannia meme. The funniest stat is that more Roman Catholics fought in WW2 than Protestants from N.Ireland. Mabye thats why you always go on about "the Somme".

It's really sad. I used to think you were hold outs like the Afrikanners; but your much more pathetic than that. Chavs, beyond chavs or something. People who claim a history which isn't their's (you are riding on England and Scotland's dick), and seem to believe they have a right to exist because of something a Dutch King did 400+ years ago.

>Fenians

Alright how many times is that... you're not a unionist, you're Sein fein larper here to drive voters away from us

Up the RA

>The ammonium nitrate will flow freely
Remember to avoid parked cars.

>if he uses fenian he is false flagging

There are unionists who aren't afraid of the PC brigade that still exist. Not now, not ever. Irish rule will never come to NI, you can fuck off.

>I demand that it remain british as it always was
lad...

>There are unionists who aren't afraid of the PC brigade that still exist.

it's not about bravery it's about securing votes, particularly in the younger crowd. I've seen projections and studies; they're very sensitive to these things in the under 30 crowd.

You're gonna drive away the people we need to vote for us. And the votes you gain won't be near what you lost.

>the youth
They'll swing to gay marriage and side with the shinners. Fuck them.
NI won't be british. You sneaking around the irish hoping to appease them enough to stay in government is what got us here. Never agree, never compromise. Let them choke.

Cop yourself on you fucking faggot. Those "Fenians" are Irish and are the native people of Ulster and aren't going anywhere. If any should fuck off elsewhere it's the council house dwelling drug loving loyalist scum who should be given a one way ticket to Scotland. 350 odd years in a country where yous were given the land of the displaced natives and the best most loyalists have managed to do is end up in a shitty little scummy estate run by loyalist drug dealing Paramilitaries. Sad!

>They'll swing to gay marriage and side with the shinners. Fuck them.

Fuck the future? I don't think you've thought this through

didnae read hen xx

Bobby Sands is hardly a hero and any one other than Republicucks. I'm an Irishman and a Catholic and I couldn't give a fuck about hunger strikers as they died for nothing. They were fools rather than heros who gave their lives for nothing.

As much as I dislike the Irish commies, I hate you even more. Very ready to kill other Euros, but you get attacked by sand niggers once every few months, a fucking box closes major roads for 12 hours, and you're doing nothing. You're worse than the Irish.

And actually, the belfast conflict is good for both on some level since they won't flood you with shitskins if there's active fighting going on. Another example of how Europe is being ruined.

He's from NI you dumb burger

Fuck off you dumb yank, I'm from Ulster and our people built the most based part of the US (the south) -hillbillies are Ulster men. You dumb ass.

NI is british and we do not want to fall to Irish. The Irish are not commies but they are part of the liberal leftie nwo which must beheld off.

>He's from NI you dumb burger
I think the American knows this and that there is a chance that you didn't pick up on that for reasons pertaining to your own intelligence. Not defending him, I'm just saying you might be the dumb ones here.