MAXIMUM KEKS

MAXIMUM KEKS

twitter.com/zucced/status/912142767299559424

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEkwQlMzSAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bash the fa-

>Epic beard guy openly calling communists faggots with alpha-tier Super Male Vitality™ footsoldiers by his side.

I'm already at half mast, did they beat the shit out of anyone?

t-the fire rises?

where's the continuation though?

based

Azzmador is the hero we deserve

Communist faggots btfo.

what an amazing video

'alright you communist faggots' holy shit my sides

I don't get it. Why weren't they punched?

>ALL RIGHT YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOTS

top fucking kek

>communist faggot
Best insult ever.

This, compare this protest with Dickless Dickie's limp-wristed anti-Trump protest a few days ago.

Fuck, I want to join the squad.

i bet that guy posts here

man, I just come here to shit post, people really turn up to shit like this. Cool beans I guess.

Yeah that guy isnt a provacateur or anythng. He just looks like a greasy old Jew is all and his screaming Nazi shit is really helping the cause at every single event.

He doesn't side with any political party cuck boy, Azzmador is a man on his own

>Jim Jones doesnt side with any political party cuck boy. Jones is a man on his own.

Keep drinking the kool aid buddy.

The "bash the fash" commies called Trumps police

jim jones was a communist

He's Azzmador from the Daily Stormer. Of course he's aware of Sup Forums

>ALRIGHT YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOTS

>I'M A NAZI AND HERE I AM WITH WHITE NATIONALISTS, IDENTITARIANS, AND OTHER RIGHTISTS
if this guy isn't on the federal payroll already he should really look into it. would make bank and not even have to do anything he's not already doing.

neighbors called the cops as antifa yelled through the wall. then antifa went on twitter to whine about the cops impeding their ability to bash

not kidding

>not knowing who Azzmador is

the door is on the right, but please proceed to kys first.

>le being a nazi is bad

kys

I'm gonna upload the full thing on YouTube later. It's good stuff.

Why, should we care care about feds? Our movement isn't about doing anything illegal.

the virgin whimper | the chad loudspeaker

you do realize the kkk and the brotherhood are fbi and cia controlled opposition just like antifa and blm please grow up kid.

its good to see antifas being BTFO. They are such pussies haha.

Spencer compromised, CIA found new patsies?

Do you guys think these types of movements will become mainstream or stay fringe movements in the coming years?

>we punch nazis
>actual nazis show up
>antifa runs like bitches

Can this kit o connele guy stop getting owned for five minutes?

The Aryan Brotherhood is a prison gang, which is unrelated to political white nationalism or identitarianism. The KKK has been infiltrated with FBI informants since the late 1980s. Still the KKK used to be a glorious organization with millions of members.

Either way this is unrelated to this event since the groups present were DailyStormer Book Clubs, Texas Front, Whomsters and Houston Goylers.

Was this the old man who was in that viral vid of him fighting that black guy on the bus?

FULL VIDEO:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEkwQlMzSAc

No. Theyre unrelated

No.

Can I join your white nationalist club, despite being a Hispanic?

That's azzmador. He's /ourguy/.

fags also whined that 'of course cops werent here when nazis were threatening us' #FUCKthepolice #call911 #ihatecops #whyarentCOPSpsychic

>"They [antifa] ran so fast that we would get all the gold medals and wouldn't even need negroes"

God, that based old man.

>Alright you communist faggots...

How can one man be so based ?

Can someone post the source instead of a mirror video? Who was the original uploader?

"Do they have any balls? Well, perhaps they don't they seem confused about their gender often"
my sides

amber lamps

Why would you?

For the lulz and irony. I also don't like most of my own people. I just want to watch the world burn,

You really don't have a clue about what you're saying, do you?

this

Dammit (((they))) removed the post off of twitter.

No they didn't. You probably put the link in wrong

>no more locked doors
When your white nationalist group quotes next friday

Jeb Bush?

No. You need to go back

underrated